Unsatisfied Marriage/Suffocating in Marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ankush
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Unsatisfied Marriage/Suffocating in Marriage

Post by Ankush » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Hi,

I have been married since about past 2 years now. I am not at all happy about my marriage. Just after my marriage I got to know that my wife wanted to marry somewhere else but some how her parents did not agreed she could not marry as per her choice. There were few more details I got to know about her past affair. Since then that feeling has been killing me. I always think of how will the world end/I will die or some catastrophic event to happen which will end my life and suffocation in the relationship. I feel much depressed and do not want to live life any further. I also do not have enough courage to end up my married life. This this happened to me as soon as I got married. Till how long do I have to suffer/suffocate in this. When is my end of life as per astrology?? Please suggest!!

Thanks!!

Details:
Mine
24 Apr 1981, Mathura, 23:10 PM
Wife
2 Aug 1985, Ranchi, 10:15 AM

Shrikanth
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Unsatisfied Marriage/Suffocating in Marriage

Post by Shrikanth » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:35 am

Dear Ankush,

I haven't checked on your charts.
But in general - If your wife is now in this marriage against her desires - she is one who should be feeling unsatisfied/suffocating/ etc.,

In this situation - there is always few level headed options to work this situation.
Now that you are married - you can come to the acceptance of this situation and begin with thinking your wife as a human being with true emotions. Her world has come crashing down - At least you can be a good friend to her.

Getting married to her was not your fault nor was it hers. It was by some intervention beyond your control.
With a fresh state of mind - you can connect with her and re-introduce yourself and start with a clean slate.
See if you can understand each other thoroughly and work towards each other.

May be there will be unison in future and may be this was meant to be an awesome journey - just starting a bit rough.

Hope this helps. I'll check on your charts and respond later.
Shrikanth

Ankush
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ankush » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Thanks Shrikanth,

I would be waiting for your reply upon checking the charts of both

kunsikaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kunsikaram » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:20 pm

I dont see a seperation now, you may pull along (both u and your wiife) and jupiter transit in this june will give you hope and confidence untill mid of next year after which chances of seperation looks like or great drama is expected.

Shrikanth
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shrikanth » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:39 am

Dear Ankush,

I analyze marital life using UL Upapada Lagna and the position of planets therefrom.
In your chart - UL is in Virgo with Saturn and Jupiter placed in there.
In her chart UL is in Gemini with Venus placed in there.
Both charts have a strong benefic placed in it. This blesses and strengthens the marriage in general.

The vulnerabilities of marriage, struggles,longevity is deemed from the 2nd from UL.
In your chart 2nd lord Venus is with exalted Sun, Mars and Mercury - 3rd strong malefics. placed in the 8th from UL. In her chart 2nd house has Mars and Sun placed in there - Mars debilitated.
In both charts Lagna lord and the 7th lord are placed in 6/8 position - this position is known to cause open conflicts, disagreements, temperamental exchanges.

Mars-Sun confluence usually brings in lot of fire, anger, ego issues.

With benefic still blessing the UL - I still don't think this marriage is lost cause.
The current will continue but there will be a change in the situation in Jul 2018

Regards
Shrikanth
Ankush wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:35 pm
Thanks Shrikanth,

I would be waiting for your reply upon checking the charts of both

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Tensions in marraige will not subside till 2018 jun. The major issuse according to the horoscope is not the wife, but how deal with your self. hence I would suggest that hang on tight, till Jun 2018. You will start to see brighter side of things soon.
Please ready Ramayan, You will see good things happening. Also do Sathyanarayan vratha if possible, as frequent as possible.
I foresee career hardhsips, you should focus on aquiring new skills and strategies on how you want to plan for your career.

Tiratira

Post by Tiratira » Thu May 25, 2017 8:30 am

Srikanth ji, Surya ji
Please have a look at my chart and do let me know if i will have to face marital problem, in there chance of separation coz person is bad in habits and not changing also

Please if you can go through my post or shoul i send my details over this post please i need help and guidance

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » Mon May 29, 2017 8:21 pm

Rahu in the 8th in the male chart is not a neutralizing factor for Rahu in the 8th in the female chart.
It is harmful to the male himself.
Melafic in the 7th in the male chart would have been more appropriate.
You have to struggle more to make the married life a success.
With regards

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

drnature88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by drnature88 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:33 am

Hi Ankush,
According to details you have provided,

1. Chart:

7th lord Mercury is in 5th house having close conjuction with Sun and Mars , both are malefic planets and Venus here is loosing it's power by being in Mars house.Mars is aspecting Rahu. Mars - Venus when conjucted it gives a lot of attraction towards opposite sex.Mercury is affected by this conjuction.

You Ascendant lord is retrograde with retrograde Saturn , There may be some problem regarding your work place or your father , very slow progress or you must have to work hard in work or maintaing your relations with your father.

Rahu in 8th house aspected by Mars may give you some problems which may come unexpectedly related private organs or you may have to go under surgery for piles / fissures.

Moon in Ascendant isn't aspected by any planets so it shows that you think too much over yourself than the normal people. try to do meditation on regular basis.

2. Maha Dasha
You are currently running Md of 8th lord and so it;s not much good time period. Mars Md will be little better than Moon but as it is 12th lord as well it may give you change of place.

3. Transits
Saturn os currenly trasiting over you Moon so you may face some difficulties and Your Sade sati time period will put you in some situations that you may not like but it will strengthen your abilities to deal.

Marriage isn't so easy for you but it's not that much difficult too.
let this sade sati time period pass and you will see much relief.

Regards,
Dr Nature
" The Best way to predict the Future is to create it " ~ Abraham Lincoln