All my Planets in the Correct Signs for Representing Lord Vishnu Avatars

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: All my Planets in the Correct Signs for Representing Lord Vishnu Avatars

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Actually the 9th bead which represents ketu whicjh I own also represent Ganesha since ketu is representative of Ganesha.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:51 am

Actually the 14th bead covering both 7th and 8th house, being 7 x 2, covers Ganesha as well because my Saturn conjunct Ketu sit on my 7th bhava.

So my link with Ganesha is still not lost, notwithanding I choose the 14th bead over the 8th bead.

So my Ganesha influence pops up everywhere, my existing 9th bead and this 14th bead. I do not really need the 8th bead own by Ganesha.

But the good thing about the 8th bead is that since it is 4x2, it covers the 4th and 5th bhava as a pair starting from the 4th bhava, thus providing foundational Vedic precepts leading to religious and spiritual achievements. And also being 2x4, it touches on the 2nd and 5th bhava as a pair starting from the 2nd bhava. thus providing mystic talent leading to mystic perfection.

And it covers the 8th bhava. And the 4th, 5th and 2nd bhavas are all the supportive bhavas towards the 8th.

All this lead to chakra enlightenment, which is the 8th. And it nicely complements my 9th bead for ketu which is for siddhies and riddhies.

The 14th bead, which starts from the 7th to the 8th (7x2) and from the 2nd to the 8th (2x7) is more to gain wealth from the business.

So the 8th bead on its own, besides the factor of Ganesha influence which can be provided by the 9th and 14th bead, has the something extra in terms of an alternative spiritual path to the 14th bead, which is through propitiation of Saturn, Hanuman and Lord Shiva.

Anyway our main aim for spirituality is to get to the Gods for salvation and moksha, Siddhies and Riddhies aside. If I have the extra money, only then will I get the 8th bead.

Best Regards
Khoo
Last edited by Khoo Hock Leong on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:53 am

A useful article on Siddhies and Riddhis :

http://www.bvashram.org/siddhis-riddhis ... periences/

The site also has a lot of extraordinary spiritual articles.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:14 pm

The following three links would also be of special interest to the general reader :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garbhodaksayi_Vishnu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vyuha

https://sites.google.com/site/iskconcap ... carnations

Notice that Jesus Christ is one of the Saktyavesa-avataras

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Predictions in the Age of Kali Yuga :

http://www.cakravartin.com/archives/pre ... ge-of-kali

http://rense.com/general41/ancientvedicpredictions.htm

https://orionspecies.wordpress.com/2015 ... ta-purana/

Three different articles on the Age of Kali Yuga. The first article is the finest I have ever read of a spiritual article.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:37 pm

The third article above on the list of articles on the Predictions of the Age of Kali Yuga, talk about writing as the symptom of Kali Yuga in its opening paragraph.

When If first joined the forum, I mentioned this too. I said writing being ruled by the 3rd bhava is 12th to the 4th bhava which epitomises established ancient spritual texts, the oldest of which is the Vedas. Writing is not a natural phenomenon for human beings to pass on knowledge, especially spiritual knowledge.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:54 pm

In fact 3rd being the 2nd of the 2nd, even like reciting mantras using pop instruments, give a debilitating effect.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:58 pm

This link is on the World War 3 from the Spirtual Science Research Foundation :

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation. ... edictions/

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:46 pm

Notice the 10th bead of Krishna invariably involves the 6th house ie 10 = 5x2 which means starting from the 5th house, you proceed 2 steps and ends up in the 6th house.

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Hi Khoo Ji,

After reading the article on world war 3, I am starting to feel like that I must start enrolling myself as a devotee for ISKCON so that I can help people in the aftermath if such incident were to occur. Also, I will be starting my Venus MD which is my 6th lord of service in Vargothamma and pushkarmasha in 8th house after May 28 which I strongly feel like has somethng to do with this WW3 or its just Rahu in Asc playing its tricks on me.

Either way, if you can tell me what is this "Curse of Dharma and Ista Devta" of Venus is Dhannassu rashi you were speaking about in the below article that would help me a lot. Even if its a single line, thats enough!

Post 1:

Link:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33017&p=237289&hilit=rahu#p237289
You say:
Rahu is not good in the 9th as it misses its target of God.

Post 2:

Link:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10783&p=80188&hilit=dharma#p80188
You say:
while Atmakaraka in Dhanu navamsa (Particularly if atmakaraka is Budha) can even cause the curse of Dharma and Ishta Devata. (So this Curse of Dharma and Ishta Devata is the million dollar question for me right now)

Regards,
AB

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:22 am

Astroboyprakuchan, just a generic suggestion. Take all Khoo's post for entertainment purposes only because there is no substance to them whatsoever. Sorry to Khoo for saying that but it has to be done.

Also please don't base any of your current life decisions based on future predictions. Right now it may seem that it doesn't matter but the losses in the future (because of current decisions) will become tangible i.e. will be real, after predictions fail. You come across as a good person, take your life decisions based on real circumstances, and not on projected circumstances by a fortune teller etc. Up to you.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:43 pm

Rahu in 9th always denote thinking outside of of one's religion whether your own or otherwise. So there is less tolerance for dogmas, principles etc. Rahu likes discussion wherever it is found.

And Rahu is maraka kana stanth in the 9th. Thus even it is ISKCON, make sure the spiritual leaders of the particular ISKCON you join are really good and above board. As Rahu likes to listen to the viewpoint of others, in this case religion, make sure their words and deeds tie in with the scriptures on Krishna.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:58 pm

For the second question :

Atmakaraka is something you must fulfill whatever its desires in this current lifetime. And 12th to the Atmakaraka is where you find your Ishta Devata.

Sagittarius in the Navamsa chart is strongly dharmic, any activities undertaken must fulfill its dharmic vision. For Sagittarians, if they do things that are contrary to dharma (especially the Sagittarius sign in Navamsa), there may be repercussions (we are talking about dharma after all).

Thus there is a curse of both the Ishtar Devata and Dharma as both are pulling the bullock cart of objectives in different directions.

This is especially so for Mercury because Mercury is ruling the sign opposite of Sagittarius.

Now if Jupiter trines Sagittarius which is holding the Atmakaraka in the Rasi Chart (that is the definition of Karakamsa Lagna), or Jupiter trines the Lagna in the Rasi Chart, the person's decision would be based on dharma back again since Jupiter rules Sagittarius and is therefore the sign dispositor. Jupiter trines are also places where dharmic is at its peak. Thus the affliction would then be alleviated.

The trine must occur in the Rasi Chart because Jupiter is digbala in the 1st house and Rasi Chart, the main focus is on the 1st house.

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi Khoo Ji,

I don't know why but I feel like the objectives of my AK is that of my Ista Devata but surprisingly my Jupiter doesn't trine my Karakamsa or Lagna in rasi but it retrograde opposite to my Karakamsa Lagna and my AK is also my Lagna lord so maybe that has something to do with it. I will give it some more time and see myself in which direction I should proceed.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I helped me for sure.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:32 am

Astroboyprakuchan wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:09 pm

After reading the article on world war 3, I am starting to feel like that I must start enrolling myself as a devotee for ISKCON so that I can help people in the aftermath if such incident were to occur.
Regards,
AB
Hey Astroboyprakuchan,
Your post is kinda concerning - hence I felt of mentioning my thoughts on this:

Look,
It's a very noble mindset if you want to reach out to the population with help - to the ones who need it.
But for that you need not enroll yourself to any cult. You can do it individually too.
Help can be of many forms - need not be always monetary or materialistically or physically.
You can give emotional support or you can bring a smile on the faces. You can even help animals ( something that I have a soft corner). I immediately respect people who love animals and don't tend to like people who don't.

For example, I often meet a sweeper (even today) at a mall - he cleans toilets/restrooms - he is thin, frail and cannot speak. I often communicate with him in sign language - crack jokes. The result is that whenever I meet him, he gives out a natural smile - that he doesn't to anyone else - he becomes very timid.
I feel happy..he is happy with a few seconds of interaction.

On the flip-side, I have made lot of people comfortable like this - the problem is that sometimes they get so comfortable that they can sometimes become proud!
For example : the girl I broke up with in late November 2016 - I used to pamper her and praise her so much that she became proud. And she wasn't in reality - I knew that. For me love is not blind - nothing is blind for me for that matter.
Mind you this happens because I am very strong and convincing with communication and also straight-forward (here's the contradiction in my personality but let me clarify that I am on-the-face kind of a guy with my opinions but at the same time I have the ability to pamper anyone to the hilt - be that with my words or physical expressions or gestures!) - so even if I say something that's not true - people often believe.

My take is that:
One should never listen to some other human being's preaching to conduct/guide his way of life. One should use his/her own brains. I believe in myself the most.
I am that kind of a person that given a situation if the entire population is swayed to one thought process/idea - I may be still the lone-ranger standing away from that population if I am not convinced with that thought process - irrespective whether the thought is correct or otherwise.

While I was doing my MBA, I often used to interact with some engineering students - some of them had taken diksha from Rama Krishna Mission and ISKCON and some more - the baba/swami types. I often used to get into arguments with them. They used to get so defensive - this is one common trait I have observed in the cult followers - they don't always have any logical reasoning but they will invariably get bitter!
However, there's one chap whom like - because of his liberal and broad thoughts- he is SadGuru. I have been reading a book of his recently - called 'Inner Engineering' - you may try to get hold of a copy and read it. His thoughts are logical, lucid and practical. He doesn't try to control your thinking but gives out stats, experiences, facts and figures which can be applicable in today's world and life.

One astrologer, sometime ago, had told me that I will become highly religious as I get older (I come from a very religious Hindu Bengali family, by the way). I don't think I ever will.
I used to pray only during my Maths and Organic Chemistry exams - and I used to score maximum marks in them - not because I prayed but because I was so scared (I can be extremely competitive - if I take the plunge - but then, I can be lazy and let go too!) that I used to practice the subjects every day!
Funny, I became religious when I was away from India - I used to visit Hindu temples every evening after work..funnily, when in India I hardy go to a temple unless there is a religious occasion/festival.

Hence, my two cents, take it easy - and if you want to do noble deeds - do within your limitations and according to what your personality easily permits and don't get influenced with the sway of cults and religion.

Thanks,
Neel
My birth details: 29/08/1974, 19:10, Ambarnath (Maharashtra)

सजदा करूँ, पूजा करूँ.. तू ही बता क्या करूँ ~
लगता है ये, तेरी नज़र, मेरा धरम ले जायेगी

तन्हाई है, और तू भी है..चाहा वही मिल गया ~
लग जा गले, खुशबू तेरी, तन-मन मेरा मेहकाएगी

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » Sat May 20, 2017 5:44 am

Khoo get a life dude comparing yourself to God shows tamas present in body

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » Sat May 20, 2017 5:47 am

Don't forget Paundraka VAsudev who used to call himself as Krisna and used to have a shankhu and chakra not the original ones and was killed by Bheema

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Sat May 20, 2017 11:59 am

Actually I am calling myself as Lakshmi as a way to reach Krishna. Or Lakshmi proxys like Radha, Saraswati, Parvarti etc. By the way the connotation is genderless for those who are not accustomed to spiritual talk under the Vedic concept.

I don't know. All these insights I have is to to shower benefits to the world - Venus aspects the 7th - but it also benefits myself spiritually - Venus is in the 1st.

It is a fact that people in Kali Yuga tend to :

1. Distrust others with superhuman ability either spiritually, physically or mentally, but mostly spiritually.

2. They tend to associate revelation by someone along the dimension of spiritual greatness as something that would result in bad karma. But that need not be the case. It all depends on your motivation. And Jyotish would help you stick to the path of facts in whatever you have to say. This is what I learnt from the planets. The planets are like the armoury and weapons from Vishnu.

3. Getting a life? That is what people in Kali Yuga always say without understanding the true essence of the word. Basically the main aim of a human is to worship God. But whether his method of showing devotion to Gods garners misunderstanding or condemnation of others is for God to judge. Not others unless the person is an enlightened soul. Some of course are not doing out of malice. They are doing it out of ignorance.

4. But what's said and done, I happen to have the grace of God in full force. So I do not expect everyone to understand, unless you analyse my chart. Like my D-20. But to those who stick with me, you will definitely get some new spiritual insights.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Sat May 20, 2017 12:36 pm

But the gems discussed in Shastras are meant more for guys rather than ladies as explained in my other post.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » Wed May 24, 2017 3:42 am

Those who are really "superhuman in spirituality and are having the grace of God in full force" would not likely need to keep saying that they are. Others would notice and say it for them / about them.

Makes me think of a quote from the Tao Te Ching,

"those who know, don't talk.
Those who talk, don't know."