Mother's lung condition no clear diagnosis

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nvl54
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Mother's lung condition no clear diagnosis

Post by nvl54 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:46 am

Please help diagnosing and treatment for my mother.

My mother birth details are 20 June 1954 approx - not exact between 6 to 6:30 AM in Guntur.
Though she has had diabetes BP and a heart stent placed she was a active person completely.

On 27th March 2017 she had paralysing pain around right side of chest and ignored it as a muscle issue. But suddenly in around 10 days she became too weak to even walk around by herself .
Doctor at first hospital found issue with right lung did bronchoscopy around 14th april and said all OK and just gave antibiotics. But she did not get well and had stopped eating as she was having trouble swallowing. We took to a gastro and they diagnosed as having fluid around lungs and they removed it.
They gave many antibiotics etc and was in hospital for 7 days .
But again all tests even for the removed fluid tested for T.B and fungal were negative . Only ESR was high. Based on many other blood tests doctors tried to force us to start treatment for T.B.
We tried few second opinions . everyone said on xrays and CT it looks T.B but the progress in 10 days was too fast for T.B.
Now most are saying its either T.B or some malignant cancer may be ?
Issue is the general suggestion is to try T.B medicines first if not diagnose more invasively.
But the T.B meds if incorrect can weaken her even more is what I am worried.
she now just moves slowly inside the house with difficulty and just a month back she could travel all by herself. I am not clear what has happened and why we are not getting a clear diagnosis and treatment.

All her life even when she had a stent placed in 2013 jan she was not staying on bed for more than 3 or 4 days. Now its a month. I lost my father less than 3 years ago after years of hospital trips and now this whole thing makes me feel helpless. :oops:

Will she get any better soon and get right treatment . I am deeply worried as its all been too sudden.
She had some trouble in 2014 similarly but then in 2 months with antibiotics it subsided.

Please give some inputs and remedies if any to help her be healthy again.

Regards
nvl54

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mother's lung condition no clear diagnosis

Post by karthik1984 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Hi, give your birth details.

nvl54
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nvl54 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:49 pm

My mothers birth details are 20 June 1954 - time around 6- 6.30 AM guntur
My birth details are 26 Aug 1977 6:33 AM guntur

Request members to kindly analyze and help

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:53 am

HI, shani sade sati is running. It is creating disturbances. Shani Shanti Pooja is required. Shani is adversely aspecting Moon.

In my opinion TB can be cured easily than Cancer. I advise you strongly to do PET Scan to rule out the possibility of having cancer.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Wed May 03, 2017 4:18 am

Hi nv
I am sorry to read about your mother's health. I use K.P.System of astrology, I require accurate time of birth, nevertheless, I can seek K.P.Prashna, Select any Prashna number between 1 and 249 post Sunrise but before Sunset, after Praying Lord Ganesha, your family Guru and family deity God, and pose to me only one query of your mother ( do not put multiple questions), on receipt of that prashna number, I will cast the Prashna chart and will analyze for your query.

I assume, your mom's treating clinicians are specialized as Pulmonologist or can be intensivist. I also rule out after bronchoscopy done, they have ruled out Sarcoidosis of the Pulmonary part? ( even after looking at Chest X-ray and MRI of Pulmonary region)?
If ESR is in elevated state, she is toxic, she will be on antibiotics that's for sure, how about WBC??? Is it also escalated one ? If it is so, she is highly toxic
TB medications, clinicians advised to start the course, I am not sure have they conclusively proving it by investigation and that should be evidenced and documented by Sputum test witn culture test or a biopsy???
Ofcourse Doctors or final authority on Prescriptions, but once you start anti-TB medications, the course of treatment is for nine months with bouquet of anti TB medicines

Let me know the K.P.Prashna number

nvl54
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nvl54 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi Lex,

My number is 249 and my question is will my mom recover soon from the ailment that has made her weak and suffering much now.

I had taken her to a proper pulmonologist initially but he did a bronchoscopy and xray and said it was nothing - just use anti biotics . Looking back I am surprised he did not even order a CT scan.

Since at that time she swallowing difficult burning mouth and was not eating at all I took her to a gastro hospital.here they did CT and They diagnosed that there was fluid and aspirated the fluid and did various tests. The aspirated fluid had lots of lymphocytes which happens in case of infection/cancer. Issue is it had no bacterial/ fungal or other organisms found. So they insist its T.B hidden in lung tissue - thats the doctor opinion.
I took to a different pulmonologist and he checked for tissue problems which may include sarcoidisis and they seem clear. So after 3 pulmonologists I have 2 suggestions
> One start T.B medicines for may be 15 - 20 days and observe improvement in patient
> Do invasive testing like biopsy

I also went to a nadi ayurvedic person who took her pulse and said its a lung infection but was not convinced its T.B . he asked her to get the doctors to do exact diagnosis.

I am worried which path to go by. As I said all the doctors except the gastro hospital person who was insisting on T.B others are in two minds. T.B or some malignancy. I feel very helpless as this has now affected my work since I have no other help at home and its been 1 month of hospitals with no clear direction .

I know that both me and my mother both are under sade sati but this sudden reversal of her health feels too much for me when I have my own health issues .

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Thu May 04, 2017 1:38 am

Hi

Today is Thursday, Guru, at the latitude I thought of analyzing the prashna chart, in the Heaven's map the udaya lagna was transiting in Virgo, Lord Budha, a sign for illness, debts etc, and was deposited in Uttaraphalguni nk, Ravi and in sub of Guru, and today Guru is vakri and gets aspect from Shukra and in Virgo, today Chandra in Simha sign, Ravi, and in Magham nk, with Rahu in Simha. Today Rahu and Chandra in rapt conjunction, today Ketu represents Shani, Kuja, Chandra, while Rahu represents Ketu, Ravi and Chandra.
You had selected Prashna number no 249 on behalf of your Mom. Therefore your mom's Prashna lagna sputa cusp falls in Gemini in Punarvasu nk and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Moolam

Lets check, the Prashna lagna connected to your query related to mom's illness?
Guru in Virgo, a disease sign and in Hastam
Chandra is a karaka for Pulmonary area along with Shukra (Shukra aspects Guru) , Shani is eighth and nineth lord for your mom's prashna lagna and in 6th bhava, Ketu in 8th bhava
6th and 8th involved, that talks about illness and its chronicity. Shani involved talks about delayed diagnosis and in 6th, which is Vrichika bhava, which is Mystery and Ketu in 8th further becoming deepening mystery of illness.
That tallies with Prashna lagna

Defects in the body seen from 12th cusp and deposited in Mrigasirsa nk and in sub of Guru, therefore any connection with Chandra denotes its defects
Chandra is a karaka for Pulmonary, fluids, upper part of Heart ( She is already on stent), Rahu in Simha is in rapt conjunction. Rahu denotes external device in Host, which is a cardiac stent
Ketu also connected to Chandra, so is Guru ( vakri)
Ketu denotes toxin matters not seen through naked eyes, and Ketu representing Shani, Kuja
Kuja denotes blood, stones, muscles etc
Shani in Moolam and placed in Vrichika, which is a watery sign, denoting fluid, shows issues related to autoimmune disorders and Pulmonary troubles supported with Urinary issues. Further Shani also restrict the movement or semi mobile or immobile during ailment, mainly connected to Hip and leg area

Lets see the root cause of disease/ ailment under Prashna chart study
6th cusp falls in Vrichika, a fluid sign and deposited in Jyesta nk and in sub of vakri Guru, who is deposited in Hastam
Shani in Vrischika bhava
Vakri Guru denotes, who is in disease sign tells me the ailment already occurred and in Progressive stage
It is a complicated issue involvement of big planet, and Guru is maraca and badakstana lord
It is falling in area of Urinary region and Hip area, more precise Pelvic area
Lymph glands in Pelvic area are also connected to Pulmonary part and as well at Gastrointestinal tract area
At this area is afflicted or affected, it has direct bearings on Pulmonary and as well at GI tract, predominantly at bile duct

I hope Gastro Enterologist, who had reviewed your mother and checked for Gall bladder stones????

It is not the case of Tuberculosis

As you had mentioned about Cancer, doctors also been talking about, I would request you to document and rule out Cancer, though 98 % astrologically I can say a potential case of Cancer at Urinary duct area, which is also affecting her respiratory apparatus.

Her remediating from this mysterious illness will be
Today Chandra in Ketu's star and in sub of Rahu and in subsub of Guru
Now Dasa running is Ketu, Bhukti is Rahu and antara is Guru
When Ravi transits over Vrichika, next year, Nov 2018, she will be fine

Astrological remedies,
1. If money is not constraint for you, at residence, during Shukla Paksh Pradosham time day every month for six months perform Rudra Abhisekam ( 11 abhisekas like Milk, Rosewater, Sandal paste, Pancha Kavyam etc to Siva Linga and Nandi ), you can inquire with your Family Priest about the procedure along with two Brahmins who can chant Rudra Parayanam etc along with Sama-veda chanting at the end)
2. If above cannot be done, ask your Mom to Chant from stotra book, Siva Sahasranamam on every Mondays in evenings with Bilva leaves archana on Lord Siva
3. Durga ashotram on every Tuesdays/ Fridays or Chanting Lalitha Sasranamam in a Siva temple.

Give me a feedback , if invasive procedure biopsy or Tissue Typing incase you are going ahead to establish the diagnosis.

All the best

nvl54
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nvl54 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:33 am

Hi Lex,
Thanks for the analysis. Unfortunately almost all the doctors have suggested to start
empirical ATT for T.B first as biopsy of lung is a risky case and thus they want to try the medicines first and see if any improvement. So I have no choice really medically .
Its been a week since I got her discharged forcibly as I was against starting ATT without second opinion and now it seems that is the only way to go as per private and government doctors . I can only hope for the best.

Autoimmune we got a set of tests done and thus the doctor ruled those out mostly.
At the Gastro they did a full abdomen scan and did not find anything in abdomen / pelvic area.
But yes around 1988 I believe she did have a operation in pelvic area. The doctor operator on her assuming it was appendix but the ovary / ovarian cyst had burst. I do not know if the ovary was removed or the cyst. She too did not really think much of it . In her current scans the ovaries are pretty much not visible.

One doubt I have you said" Now Dasa running is Ketu, Bhukti is Rahu and antara is Guru"

But she is running Shani mahadasha as per her horoscope for 20 June 1954 6:20 AM.
So was it for the prashna kundali ?

Astrological remedies - will try 2 and 3 as 1 is not very feasible as of now due to various reasons.Please pray for her getting well soon.

Thanks and regards

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Fri May 05, 2017 12:34 am

Hi
Dasa is per yesterday Prashna chart. I had never used your mom's genethelical details as time of birth is inaccurate. All analysis and prediction based on Prashna chart.

I had said yesterday that
1. Root cause from Urinary region, Pelvic area, 2. Autoimmune, 3. Gastro part, 4. Respiratory apparatus
You had said she was operated longtime ago for appendix near Urinary part but medical procedure was flawed then, ovary removal ???, latest scan of her reports Ovary or Ovaries missing. From your post I could draw you are medical literate. You have a strong case to report or escalate to MCI/ consumer court for medical neglience took place then, for that you need all medical case sheets of your mom' includes consent signed on document on declaration to remove appendix and not anyother part of the body. Because, if your Mom having Health insurance, if the current CT scan attached for reimbursement claim, the underwriter of Health Insurance company has all powers to hold back or even reject reimbursement claim ( unless you have already intimated then on such surgery had taken place then)

The surgical removal of non malignant or prophyl active Ovaries is a risk to the patient, it can lead to in future risk of attaining Coronary Heart disease or Gastro related Carcinoma or Pulmonary effusion and oedma or COPD or even contracting Pulmonary Myeloma or cancer and further aggravtes mood swings resulting or affecting mental balance.

Post removal of Ovaries ( I am not sure fallopian tubes was also removed erroneously??),She is now on Coronary stent and now she is facing Pulmonary issues.
Doctors are above analysts or astrologer as they are in Live with patients. As you said yesterday, all are giving advise for Rx anti TB against guidelines or protocol to start anti TB regimens. Suspected or speculating TB or if I say so they believe latent TB infectious disorder, LTB. You said doctors ruled out autoimmune issue, I had said yesterday autoimmune. If they are starting regimen for LTB, LTB is nothing but autoimmune issue.

All human beings walking in the roads of India will be having mycobacterium(TB causative organism) in the body, it will be dormant till when host is not immuno-compromised. Thats why WBC and ESR shows exceedingly abnormal elevated levels.

I stand with my predictions which I am confident on the related ailment undergoing by your mom at present, I am also confident in my analysis and prediction that she will be fine which I wrote yesterday.

nvl54
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nvl54 » Fri May 05, 2017 6:46 am

Hi Lex,

yes you are right I understand the medical terms but thing is my parents are from a past generation who were not that medically aware and this operation happened in emergency in a very remote town of India 25 years ago where my father was posted for his job.
Neither insurance nor much medical discussion was involved then.The recent ultrasound report currently says ovaries not visible but I find on google that this happens .

We were school kids then and kept away from such things. later my mom told that the ovary had burst so it was removed.
Much later when we grew up to understand thing we though it was possibly a ovarian cyst that may have burst causing the pain and emergency operation.My mother after few years disposed off any old paperwork she had .They lived a very busy life of daily work where diseases were mostly shrugged off
and I guess that is why now we find disease so distressing to handle now
since last 6 to 7 years it has afflicted the family before that I hardly recall
doctors / hospitals in life.

As you said that after a point we cannot disagree with doctors esp on CT they say lungs have "soft tissue lesions with cavitations".
I tried my best for alternate opinion visiting the 2 top private hospitals , one reputed Government hospital and everyone was in favor of starting emprical ATT for T.B. Its for active T.B and not latent T.B as its 3 medicines per day. We just started medicines today morning and hoping that no side effects come up in coming days.

Hope as you predicted she gets well with the remedies .
Can I do the same remedies for her as she at times is too weak to do the whole of the stotrams ?
I will update on any future happenings.

Thanks and regards