When will my life change?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ipbor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

When will my life change?

Post by Ipbor » Tue May 02, 2017 6:54 am

Hi...i have been suffering from depression and anxiety for years now...and what will happen for the future...am i ever going to get better life?

Date:-27/june/1988
Time:-10:30 AM
Place:-delhi (india)

Ipbor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: When will my life change?

Post by Ipbor » Wed May 03, 2017 4:04 am

Please reply

Ipbor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ipbor » Sat May 06, 2017 4:17 am

No reply yet
Please reply..
Thank u

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Sat May 06, 2017 7:59 am

You have to ask specific question.

Your have to embrase and find new ways of approaching depression, emotional intelligence. This is a lifetime affair as i see in your horoscope. Please take every possible steps to deal with it.
2018-2025: Its a very good time for you to rehabilitate and grow strong. In many ways your life will be better in this period.
until 2018 Jan, you have to be very careful.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Sun May 07, 2017 12:33 am

hello ipbor,

seventh house is occupied by Mars and Rahu. You have to be extra cautious in relationships
that you have with the outside world. Your seventh lord happens to be the enemy of your lagna
lord Sun and they are in opposition.

Your tenth house looks strong. Most possibly, venus dasa will be good. You may have to
wait till that.

yours truly,
vedcmaths

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Sun May 07, 2017 4:52 am

Ipbor Ji,
Please do following remedies.

1) give roti to street dog on every day, don't miss even single day.
2) Do pranam to Surya dev at least once on everyday after taking bath, you can do pranam as and when you like, but do at least once.

If you are comfortable with chanting one line Mantra with rudraksha mala than please reply than only I will suggest mantra related remedies.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Sun May 07, 2017 6:18 am

Your chart shows that you may have drinking habit, taking non veg food, it also indicates relationship with multiple women (for physical pleasure).
Please verify whether it's right, you will have to stop all these to get better future.

Suresh_Chauhan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » Sun May 07, 2017 6:34 am

[quote=jemsmiles post_id=238762 time=1494173920 user_id=5542]
Your chart shows that you may have drinking habit, taking non veg food, it also indicates relationship with multiple women (for physical pleasure).
Please verify whether it's right, you will have to stop all these to get better future.
[/quote]

How to see that there there is drinking habit? Non veg food, multiple women etc? Please write in full. Since you are also telling about this person's character, you need to explain yourselff. Otherwise, its not right!!

Anybody will come on here, and say anything about anyone's chart. what is that! Half the astros don't know ABC of astrology, yet they talk like they are lord Brahama, it is irritating to see that.

Ipbor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ipbor » Fri May 12, 2017 12:17 am

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=238764 time=1494174881 user_id=17727]
[quote=jemsmiles post_id=238762 time=1494173920 user_id=5542]
[/quote]

How to see that there there is drinking habit? Non veg food, multiple women etc? Please write in full. Since you are also telling about this person's character, you need to explain yourselff. Otherwise, its not right!!

Anybody will come on here, and say anything about anyone's chart. what is that! Half the astros don't know ABC of astrology, yet they talk like they are lord Brahama, it is irritating to see that.
[/quote]

Hey ...U r right on your side......no i dont drink n i am vegetarian...i am self employed family bussiness..i dont hv any relationship with any woman..no girlfriend because i dont go out that much only for office work no picnic no club no activites like gym etc....i dont know when i will sleep n get up...it is narcolepsy(sleep disorder)...i visited to top doctors in my life n i hv done all remedies no gain from any side...i feel emptyness and tiredness from inside..i dont know what is this....my body is good no problem checked everything...

Thank u for the reply sir

Ipbor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ipbor » Fri May 12, 2017 12:30 am

[quote=Surya_1 post_id=238734 time=1494093556 user_id=17841]
You have to ask specific question.

Your have to embrase and find new ways of approaching depression, emotional intelligence. This is a lifetime affair as i see in your horoscope. Please take every possible steps to deal with it.
2018-2025: Its a very good time for you to rehabilitate and grow strong. In many ways your life will be better in this period.
until 2018 Jan, you have to be very careful.
[/quote]

Hi...look i hv done everything in my life i am tired to do more...as in vastu shastr n yag n mantar jaap...but no gain...hehe...i know bad times make the good times better...but it is to much i dont know when will my good time come

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Fri May 12, 2017 1:46 am

Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 6:34 am
jemsmiles wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 6:18 am

Sureshh Ji,
I am still learning astrology and I did not predict about it it was just doubt and I just ask about it.
There is nothing wrong in asking, related to yoga for finding eating non veg and drinking, learn astrology first and you will find many yogas related to it.

I may not have knowledge of ABC about astrology but Mr. Suresh chauhan you are also at same stage, I have read your post and didn't find any good things in them so first learn astrology and than blame on others.

Also you don't have any authority of blaming others because you are not owning this forum a d you are also not administrative of this section.

If you get knowledge also than be polite and teach others, egoistic behavior doesn't suit on astrologers at all.

You will have to become good person before becoming good astrologer.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Fri May 12, 2017 1:58 am

vedicmaths wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 12:33 am
hello ipbor,

seventh house is occupied by Mars and Rahu. You have to be extra cautious in relationships
that you have with the outside world. Your seventh lord happens to be the enemy of your lagna
lord Sun and they are in opposition.

Your tenth house looks strong. Most possibly, venus dasa will be good. You may have to
wait till that.

yours truly,
vedcmaths
Vedic maths Ji,
You are learned person here please tell me here Mars and rahu in 7th house may give multiple relations with opposite sex, is it wrong to ask about this to verify birth details or stop person from falling in wrong way?

Why other people are raising questions about knowledge of astrology?

What's wrong in asking anything?

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Fri May 12, 2017 2:41 am

Ipbor wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 12:17 am
Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
jemsmiles wrote:

Hey ...U r right on your side......no i dont drink n i am vegetarian...i am self employed family bussiness..i dont hv any relationship with any woman..no girlfriend because i dont go out that much only for office work no picnic no club no activites like gym etc....i dont know when i will sleep n get up...it is narcolepsy(sleep disorder)...i visited to top doctors in my life n i hv done all remedies no gain from any side...i feel emptyness and tiredness from inside..i dont know what is this....my body is good no problem checked everything...

Thank u for the reply sir
Ipbor Ji,
I am not here to talk about any person's character, I don't know you and you also don't know me than how can I talk about character?
I talked about whatever I found in horoscope with my limited knowledge as I am still learning astrology, I only asked query and didn't give final predictions.

If anyone is asking query and taking wrong way in life than its primary responsibility of astrologer to tell him about what's right and what's wrong about the person's life.

Astrologers are people and not God they also can be wrong it doesn't mean that people don't have knowledge.

Many astrologers of tamilnadu said that late cm jay Lalita will recover but unfortunately she died that again doesn't mean that astrologers don't have any knowledge.

7th house is about spouse but the same house is for business and partnership also. There are many things to see as I am still learning astrology so I can be wrong.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Fri May 12, 2017 4:42 am

Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
jemsmiles wrote:

Suresh Ji,
Please check following post where I predicted about eating non veg and drinking alcohol which turned out as correct prediction.
If you want to learn more about checking this kind of yogas than please request other learned members as I still am learning astrology sometimes I can be wrong Aldo.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Fri May 12, 2017 4:43 am

Following is the link of post.

viewtopic.php?f=22&p=238898#p238898