Jaimini relationships, issues and timing?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Meganl1125
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Jaimini relationships, issues and timing?

Post by Meganl1125 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:44 am

Hi everyone, I'm just learning jaimini and have been trying to figure out my chart to practice on. I broke down the timing to chara dashas and made a chart from the dasha I'm running... so, here's my info,
I'm running a mercury mahadasha venus antardasha with a Gemini dasha and in the sub Scorpio.
Birth info 11/25/80 6:42am est (-5gmt) Staten island NY USA
From the dasha chart, moon (ak) in 1St house gemini, rahu in 2ND, empty 3rd but pada 6, Ju (mk) and SA (bk) in 4the, ve (dk), me (amk), UL, pada 12 all 5the house, Scorpio is my 6th house with my sun (pk), mars (gk) in 7th, ketu, PL 8th, pandas 8 and 10 in empty 9th, pada 2,5,7 in 10th, KL pada4 in 11th, pada3 and 9 in 12th.

Im about a month from the sag sub period amd it's making me kind of nervous about my relationship (not legal marriage but live as if we are for 3 yrs). We have been having many issues, mainly due to his addiction and I'm wondering if there is an end in sight for the chaosame in any shape or form