If upapada doesn't match spouse's lagna?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
psha85
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If upapada doesn't match spouse's lagna?

Post by psha85 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:21 pm

Namaskar,

In my chart, I believe I have calculated upapada correctly according to the serious relationships I've had. However, the upapada lagna for my current boyfriend does not match his lagna nor is in trines/opposite. His father is certain of his birth time and the timing of other events has added up, so I don't believe there would be any discrepancy with that, but the upapada is not in trines or opposite sign to his lagna. What does it mean if it doesn't match?

Oddly, the first upapada in my chart (Virgo) does match his but it also happens to be the opposite to my ex boyfriend's lagna; since that relationship was quite serious and lasted for about three years (March 2006 - February 2009), I assume I am correct in considering him for that upapada and my current boyfriend would be the second upapada 8 signs from that (beginning January 2012 -- currently not speaking due to problems which occurred in March 2017 but we are engaged and I'm still hopeful we will work things out).

Please let me know what it means if it doesn't match and if I should be at all concerned. I also want to know if I calculated the upapada correctly for him (Aries). Below are my birth details:

17 March 1985
13:27
Visalia, California - USA (119 W 17, 36 N 20)

Thanks,

Pooja

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Re: If upapada doesn't match spouse's lagna?

Post by anuradha » Tue May 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Your boy friend has the Moon sign or sun sign or Lagna in Leo, Taurus , Libra Virgo or Gemini with a influence of Jupiter.
हर मित्रता के पीछे कोई ना कोई स्वार्थ होता है.ऐसी कोई मित्रता नहीं जिसमे स्वार्थ ना हो. यह कड़वा सच है.

How can he practice true compassion
who eats the flesh of an animal to fatten his own flesh?

psha85
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by psha85 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Yes his lagna is Virgo with Jupiter aspect. But then which upapada represents him in the chart? Was first upapada my ex boyfriend or this one? That's what I'm trying to figure out... because next upapada is Aries isn't it?

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Tue May 02, 2017 5:32 pm

You can match my words with the chart of your first boy friend also.
हर मित्रता के पीछे कोई ना कोई स्वार्थ होता है.ऐसी कोई मित्रता नहीं जिसमे स्वार्थ ना हो. यह कड़वा सच है.

psha85
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by psha85 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:01 pm

It's the same upapada?? That doesn't seem right.. I thought one ends then another begins... which would be Aries if starting with Virgo. Else how can we make predictions from it if it refers to two people?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Tue May 02, 2017 6:07 pm

hello psha85,

Do you consider lagna and its trines alone for matching or do you consider the trines from
Sun and Moon also ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Tue May 02, 2017 6:19 pm

Report this post Quote
Post by psha85 » 03 May 2017, 09:31

It's the same upapada?? That doesn't seem right.. I thought one ends then another begins... which would be Aries if starting with Virgo. Else how can we make predictions from it if it refers to two people?
In a chart only one Up pada can be calculated no other is possible. I have given the hint regarding the Moon sign, lagna or sun sign for both the boy friends.

psha85
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by psha85 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:13 pm

[quote=vedicmaths post_id=238576 time=1493784428 user_id=14994]
hello psha85,

Do you consider lagna and its trines alone for matching or do you consider the trines from
Sun and Moon also ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths
[/quote]

I was told it's only lagna, opposite sign or trines.. I never heard about sun and moon. Also never heard that there would be only one upapada applicable to all partners....

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Tue May 02, 2017 11:10 pm

I have given you the Moon sign or sun sign or Lagna sign of your boy friends which you can verify. Only one Uppada can be calculated i.e the distance of 12th lord traveled in your chart. :) N number of Uppada in a chart is not possible :mrgreen:

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Wed May 03, 2017 4:24 am

Hey Pooja

From your chart, how one can calculate other's Upapada or UL.
I suggest instead of your fiancé details sharing in Public, without taking consent from him, in U.S. it is breach of Privacy. Don't get bothered on Upapada etc, if you are engaged, enjoy the period with him in CAF

psha85
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by psha85 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 am

[quote=Lex post_id=238605 time=1493821474 user_id=14315]
Hey Pooja

From your chart, how one can calculate other's Upapada or UL.
I suggest instead of your fiancé details sharing in Public, without taking consent from him, in U.S. it is breach of Privacy. Don't get bothered on Upapada etc, if you are engaged, enjoy the period with him in CAF
[/quote]

I did not share my fiance's details... I shared mine. And as I mentioned above, we are separated at the moment due to some issues so I am trying to determine from upapada if we will ultimately get married and be together. However, now I am very confused as Anuradha ji is saying there can be only one upapada lagna so I am not sure how to even determine its longevity since it can represent more than one partner.

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freeloader » Wed May 03, 2017 11:47 am

[quote=anuradha post_id=238565 time=1493778695 user_id=1778]
Your boy friend has the Moon sign or sun sign or Lagna in Leo, Taurus , Libra Virgo or Gemini with a influence of Jupiter.
[/quote]

How did you do that sir? Please teach us.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Thu May 04, 2017 2:24 am

hello psha85,

Are you sure his lagna is virgo and not libra... an error in time zone can
easily shift the lagna...

truly yours.
vedicmaths

psha85
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by psha85 » Thu May 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Yes I have made sure about time zone. And also other predictions and personality traits have been accurate using the Virgo lagna.. but maybe that was a coincidence. I'm not sure... seems he is Virgo lagna tho in my opinion.

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Thu May 04, 2017 3:45 pm

Your boy friend has the Moon sign or sun sign or Lagna in Leo, Taurus , Libra Virgo or Gemini with a influence of Jupit
Kindly match the above with the chart of your first boy friend also. You will understand the truth.

psha85
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by psha85 » Thu May 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Anuradha ji, how can we see longevity of each relationship if all partners are represented by same sign? This part doesn't make sense to me.

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Thu May 04, 2017 4:44 pm

I am simply saying that kindly draw the chart of both the boyfriends and see the Lagna sign, Moon sign and Sun sign and match it with my calculation . It has nothing to do with longevity of relationship. It is enigmatic why you have not matched with both the partners.

psha85
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by psha85 » Thu May 04, 2017 4:52 pm

I am agreeing that it matches both but isn't upapada supposed to show longevity of individual relationships? This is what I'm confused on. Yes ok it represents their signs but how can I differentiate and see the longevity of each relationship if one sign represents both? This doesn't make any sense. Everything I have read on upapada says that if first one doesn't last then you take the next one as 8 signs away from the first. But you're saying not to do that. So how do I see which relation will last and which will not? That is my question.

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Thu May 04, 2017 4:59 pm

I evolved this technique in a research under the guidance of Sh K.N Rao ji . I was just testing that. Thanks for the feedback .

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freeloader » Thu May 04, 2017 9:39 pm

[quote=anuradha post_id=238656 time=1493953184 user_id=1778]
I evolved this technique in a research under the guidance of Sh K.N Rao ji . I was just testing that. Thanks for the feedback .
[/quote]

Anuradha sir how can you do that? Please teach us. Thanks.

krishnan69

Post by krishnan69 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:22 pm

I guess 7th of UL with planets influencing that.

FYI - @anuradha - It is correct compared to mine & my wife's chart - both ways (My chart UL to wife's chart and wife's chart UL to my chart)

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Fri May 26, 2017 3:02 am

No, I evolved a method by which it comes out correct in more than 90% cases but I do not share the method.