Rahu in 4th house and Ketu in 10th house

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Auro

Rahu in 4th house and Ketu in 10th house

Post by Auro » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:36 am

Hello,

My DOB is 1st June 1982, Kolkata, at 00hr 55mins. Currently I am under Rahu Mahadasa and Ketu Antardasa.

My Rahu is in Gemini which is my fourth house and my Ketu is placed in the 10th in Sagittarius. Rahu is aspected by my lagna lord Jupiter which is placed in Libra, the 8th house.It is also aspected by Shani placed in the 7th house. My Ketu is aspected by Mars placed in the 7th house.

I am presently trying to secure a scholarship to go and do my PhD (in English literature) in U.K.

1.I wanted to ask will I be able to secure the scholarship and go abroad for studies?

2. Since Rahu signifies foreigness and is situated in my 4th house does that mean I will have to permanently stay abroad?

3. Since Rahu aspects my 12th house and hani placed in the 7th house aspects my ninth house and both of the planets are regarded significant in predicting foreign travel how do you think my chances are of going and settling abroad.

4. Finally with Ketu in my 10th house and my lagna/10th lord Jupiter posited in the 8th house what kind of career do you think I will have to finally take up? (Will it be associated with research?)

Waiting for some reply
Auro