parivartana yoga (11th house & 12th house )

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:31 am

I would first advise you to become serious in this forum and not to submit frivolous posting like the following:"that day was monday...
now u can get angry with me ..... but this is true."
As for your query ,since it is genrel query,usually Parivartana Yoga becomes auspicious if the exchange is between two auspicious houses, i.e., between the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 10th and 11th houses. Similarly if two dusthana lords, i.e., 6th, 8th and 12th, exchange houses then also it is auspicious. However, if a benefic house lord exchanges houses with a malefic house lord, like 11th lord with the 12th lord, then the exchange is
not very much auspicious.
The Eleventh house represents long distance travels,the Twelfth house represents foreign countries. Results depend on the characteristics of the grahas which are exchanging their rashis. Usually,it is said that 11th lord in 12th gets weakened while 12th lord gets strength in 11th.
The effects are likely to manifest mainly during the Dasa periods of the exchanged graha.