High AshtakaVarga Points for 12th House: Happy Foreign Stay?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sbmagar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

foreign

Post by sbmagar » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Since you are actually living in foreign , i request you to share your experience related to your querry. So that others are likly to get educated.
This is the most correct way of learing astrology.

desyno1

Post by desyno1 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:33 pm

i have only 18 points in my 12th house AV points. and its the Lowest from all my other 11 houses. i moved to USA in 91, and I've been here for 19 years and with divine blessings I've been happy so far. Thank the lord

SHREEMAN NARAYAN!!!!

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Astrolgy is not mere mathematics.
Let me add here I have equal points in 11th and 12 house ,(ascendent and tenth house having less points)I am usually fortunate in the sense that fortune favours me at the critical time,though I am aware that my luck rises away from home place.

nina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: High AshtakaVarga Points for 12th House: Happy Foreign Stay?

Post by nina » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:51 am

You could say that! But you have also good score in 11th and 10th so you're alright. 2nd is weaker than 12th and the 2L is in 12H so it could mean spending on account of family. Is that correct? 12L and 2L are exchanging so it gives more balance to the 2H than it looks at first glance. There is a nice Dhana yoga between 11L and 2L in 2H but spoilt to some extent due to the parivarthana which involved the 12 lordship.
I'm curious too on how is your experience abroad because of the 2 malefics in 12H.
Please give us some feedback!

scakula wrote:Hi

I read in many articles that having high Ashtaka Varga points for 12th house, is not desirable. As high points means more expenses and losses. But 12th house also signifies foreign stay.

Then, what should we predict for someone who has high ashtaka varga points in 12th house and is staying in foreign. Can we predict that foreign stay will be happy or do we predict that there will be losses??

Anyways, high ashtaka varga points for 12th house, is something I noticed in my own chart and I am trying to understand if this is good sign or a bad sign, as I am already living in foreign land.

My birth details:

8th December 1981
3 AM
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Thanks

Kumar
Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark.