Dasamsa - D10

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dasamsa - D10

Post by Patriot » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Greetings to all!!

Happy Dussera to one and all!!

This is a great forum to learn astrology, i have few queries wrt to D10.

1. what does lagna means in D10? does it signify the nature of profession an individual will opt/
2. or should we look at 10th house in d10 to determine the nature of work
3. or should we look at A10 in d10
4. or does the strongest planet in d10 determine the nature of work an individual will opt.
4. What does gajakesari yoga, parivarthana yoga & budhaditya yoga means in d10/
5. What happens if there is graha yudda between planets in d-10.
6. what to predict if there are 4 planets in 9th house of d10.

i request all the learned members to give ur insights & looking forward to your replys.

thanks,
bg

prspum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dasamsa - D10

Post by prspum » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:48 am

bharath.girish wrote:Greetings to all!!

Happy Dussera to one and all!!

This is a great forum to learn astrology, i have few queries wrt to D10.

1. what does lagna means in D10? does it signify the nature of profession an individual will opt/

Ans: In divisional chart one must see lagna as well as concerned house i.e. 10th house in case of Dashmasha and karaka. Further, see condition of 10th lord of rashi in Dashmasha also.

Ans : Given above

Ans: Have no idea.

4. or does the strongest planet in d10 determine the nature of work an individual will opt.

Ans: Yes it will have importance but u will have to corelate planet both in Rashi and dashmasha.

Ans: Yoga will be limited to matter which divisional chart represents.

Ans: This should be limited to main chart only

Ans: Good to have 4 planet in 9th as it indicates house of boss or seniors in the chart but lordship of planet are required to be seen.

i request all the learned members to give ur insights & looking forward to your replys.

thanks,
bg
prspum
i am an amateur and not a professional astrologer. i may be wrong in my interpretation of chart. may take advice from other astrologers before coming to conclusion.

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Dear Sir,

Happy Navaratri!!!

thanks for replying, i have few more doubts(sorry might be silly questions).

Ans: In divisional chart one must see lagna as well as concerned house i.e. 10th house in case of Dashmasha and karaka. Further, see condition of 10th lord of rashi in Dashmasha also.

Q; what if 10th lord of rashi is placed in 9th house of dasamsa( leo), what does it indicate? What if D10 lagna lord(guru) placed in 9th house of dasamsa(leo)?
What if Karaka like saturn placed in 9th house of D10(leo)?
what if Karaka like Mercury placed in 11th house of d10( tula)?

Ans : Given above

Ans: Have no idea.

Ans: Yes it will have importance but u will have to corelate planet both in Rashi and dashmasha.

Q; my 10th lord of rasi is placed in 8th house(leo) in d1 but its placed in 9th house of d10, how do i co-relate or should i take strongest planet in d1 & co relate with strongest planet in d10. in my case both are different. saturn & mercury is strong in D1( if feel) & in d10 there are about 5 planets which are fairly strong.

Ans: Yoga will be limited to matter which divisional chart represents.

Q; sir you mean that it will be limited only to career.

Ans: This should be limited to main chart only

Ans: Good to have 4 planet in 9th as it indicates house of boss or seniors in the chart but lordship of planet are required to be seen.

Q; i have Mars, saturn, Jupiter & venus in Leo(9th house of d10) & 9th lord sun is placed in 5th house( aries) exalted, what do we infer from this.

Thanks again,

BG

prspum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by prspum » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Dear Bharat Girish,

In ur chart ur 10th lord is placed in inmical rashi and in 8th house which is not good but situation is under control as malefics are not aspecting it rather it is getting aspect from moon a benefic. In dashmasha , Ve has gone to 9th means situation has improved .further 10th lord of dahmasha is in 11th of d-10 . so situation has further improved. Similarly examine lagna of rashi and dashmasha also. Look for dhan yoga and rajyoga and then prnounce for good or bad abt career.

Examine karaka Saturn if in job both for Sat in rashi and d-10.

Any yoga forming in D-10 will be related to matter governed by D-10 only .

Combination of 4 planet is very good as many rajyoga is forming but dont predict any thing very good if same is not indicated in Rashi chart as divisional chart is magnifier of rashi chart for a particular area of life.

In rashi chart Lagna lord and 2nd lord Sat and Jup is forming combination which is being aspected by $rth and 11th lord mars. This indicates gain of wealth and property. Now in Dashmasha Sat is 2nd lord Jup is lagna and 10th lord Mars is 5th lord and ve is 11th lord. So it confirms potential of Rashi chart. This is how divisional chart is required to be looked into.

prspum
i am an amateur and not a professional astrologer. i may be wrong in my interpretation of chart. may take advice from other astrologers before coming to conclusion.

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:30 pm

Greetings Sir!!

i have heard that for career we should also look for SUN and Jupiter as karakas along with Mercury & Saturn right? What if any one is afflicted or badly placed and other 2 or 3 planets are good. what should we predict?

what yoga is there if 4 planets occupy 9th house in D10, as it indicates more about Boss/Mentor? Does it indicate that i will have more bosses/mentor or does it mean that i will get help from my mentors? Or does it mean that i like to work independently?

Also i heard that an exalted planet in Divisional chart will not bestow gud results unless its placement is good in D1. Is it true?
What if a planet is placed averagly in D1 & placed very stronly in D10( like sun in my chart). What to predict?

Also what to predict if a planet in Debiliated in D10 but placed in trine or in 2nd or 11th house?

Requesting your thoughts on the same.

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Sir,

i also want to know " what to predict if a planet in Debiliated in D10 but placed in trine or in 2nd or 11th house? "
aswellas if a planet debiliated in D-9 placed in 11th house, what to predict?

Regards,
Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:53 am

Dear Sir,

looking forward to your reply.

BG

prspum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by prspum » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:55 pm

bharath.girish wrote:Greetings Sir!!

i have heard that for career we should also look for SUN and Jupiter as karakas along with Mercury & Saturn right? What if any one is afflicted or badly placed and other 2 or 3 planets are good. what should we predict?

Ans: U r right. every house has multiple karaka as it has to perform multiple function. Sun is king of planetary system its influence on 10th house gives u name and fame and authoritative job. Jupiter is planet of vedant it is associated with management,teaching/preaching ,law and healing(incase of doctors) and finance etc, Mercury is planet of intellegence it associates u with computers, accounting ,communication, bussiness etc and saturn remains karka for service,hard labour etc.

what yoga is there if 4 planets occupy 9th house in D10, as it indicates more about Boss/Mentor? Does it indicate that i will have more bosses/mentor or does it mean that i will get help from my mentors? Or does it mean that i like to work independently?

Ans: combination for 4 planets in D-10 indicates a dhanyoga clearly as sat is 2nd lord jup lagna and 4rth lord and mars 5th lord and ve is 11th lord.

However confirmation of any such yoga in main chart is necessary before pronouncing any quick result.

Also i heard that an exalted planet in Divisional chart will not bestow gud results unless its placement is good in D1. Is it true?

Ans: yes. but exaltation of planet in divisional chart indicates things are improving.

What if a planet is placed averagly in D1 & placed very stronly in D10( like sun in my chart). What to predict?

Ans:In Rashi chart sun is afflicted by rahu not good for marriage as sun is 8th lord but this affliction is improvinf in D-10 as it is exalted hence in service matter u may get position of authority after struggle.

Also what to predict if a planet in Debiliated in D10 but placed in trine or in 2nd or 11th house?

Ans:Placement is good but strength is not there . Hence we have to see how planet is placed in main chart nad then we have to see neech bhanga effect and association of planet with other planet and further whether it is a functional benefic or malefic. see single affliction does not affect much but if it becomes multiple affliction and same is repeated in main chart then it is reason for worry.

prspum

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Thanks Sir,

Sir what should we consider 1st house as , Kendra or Trine in D-chart?

prspum wrote:
bharath.girish wrote:Greetings Sir!!

Ans:Placement is good but strength is not there . Hence we have to see how planet is placed in main chart nad then we have to see neech bhanga effect and association of planet with other planet and further whether it is a functional benefic or malefic. see single affliction does not affect much but if it becomes multiple affliction and same is repeated in main chart then it is reason for worry.

prspum

Sorry i am off track from D10 to D9

SIr i have debiliated Saturn in Navamsa in (aries)ascendent with Jupiter & venus aspected by moon from 7th house, Saturn is pretty well placed in D1 with Guru in 9th house.

can i request you to explain tthe above in the given context.

Thanks,

BG

prspum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by prspum » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:47 am

dear girish,

what is the meaning of trine? to complete a trine there has to be three house therefore lagna alongwith 5th and 9th house is a trine. However lagna remains a kendra house also. this is the reason lagna lord in every case becomes a yogkaraka.

Deblitation of lagna lord saturn is is giving weakness to lagna lord however it is in kendra to moon so neech bhanga is taking place but weakness to saturn will remain and its MD and AD will give u struggle.

prspum

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:54 am

Thanks Sir,

I shall be careful during saturn MD & AD :|

Another question: whatt if 7th lord & 10th lord both are in 11house of d-10, say Mercury (for saggi lagna) is in 11th house, can the native do some part time business also?

What if 10lord is exalted in 6th house of D-10?

Thanks in advance.
BG

prspum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by prspum » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:46 am

Dear girish,

In D-10 ur 7th lord and 10th lord mer is in 11th i.e. house of gain and aspected by 9th lord Sun .This is good combination for profession and success in business .

But before jumping to conclusion get confirmation of this in lagna chart also.

prspum

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Dear PrspumSir,

Good Morning!!

I have 7th lord sitting in 2nd house in D1 but i have 8th lord + Rahu in 7th house d1.

I think i would effect me doing business.

Tx
BG

prspum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by prspum » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Dear girish,

Yogkaraka Ve presence in 8th is not good. Moon presence in 2nd is good for 7th house matter but 8th lord presence together with rahu in 7th is not good.

pronounce result according to operating dasha. See position of these planet in lagna aswell as navamsha and dashmasha chart.

prspum

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Sir,

Thanks again,

now coming to positions; with aries raising, Sun is vargottama in Navamsha sitting in 4th house of D9 & Rahu is in 6th in D9 in virgo . As sun has moved to 4th house in navamsa does it mean that situation has improved & rahu in 7th house(cancer) in D1 has moved to 6th(virgo) house in D9 does it mean difficulty/legal.

Or should i interpret it as 8th lord of D1 has moved to 4th House in d9 so some domestic difficulties or should i inteprete it as good. also sun is 5th lord in D9 sitting in 4th house.

Rgds,
BG

prspum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by prspum » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:14 am

Dear Bharat Girish,

U are asking question in bits and pieces and i am trying to answer it in limited manner only and i will continue to do so till it is helping u. but for astrologer it is important to know what is exact question in mind of the person so that everything can be answered once for all.

Any way as per rashi chart Sun presence in 7th is never welcome as it makes person independent and difficult to enter in relationship and sun being8th lord and its presence in 7th is further hurting 7th house. when i look at navamsha Sun is getting aspect of 8th lord mars and 7th lord venus is with deblitated sat and moon in 7th is heading for deblitation.

Ofcourse in navamsha sun has improved but it is still connected to 8th house due to aspect of mars.

prspum

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:18 am

Sir i am sorry,

i was just trying to analyse myself so i was asking you in bits and pieces. Moving forward i will more precise with my questions.

Regards,
BG

prspum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by prspum » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:08 am

Dear girish

i have no problem in answering u but taking up any issue in isolated manner astrologer may commit mistake because u know ur question and u will add up all answers to reach to certain conclusion which may not be relevant.Therefore i am just guiding u how to corelate diffrent divisional chart with main chart for making prediction.

prspum

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:06 am

Dear Sir,

Sorry to deviate from D10 to D9.

i am trying to analyse my d9 but its very confusing for me, can i request you to throw some light on my D9.

I am little worried about my married life.

Regards
BG

prspum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by prspum » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Dear Girish,

There are 2 kind of analysis to be performed:
1. Static analysis of chart as per birth chart, navamsha chart and concerned divisional chart to look into possibility of happening of particular event. for example for child birth u have to examine main chart fron lagna ,moon and karaka jupiter then examine the promise in navamsha like status of 5th lord of rashi in navamsha and karaka jupiter and lagna lord too. Further examine Saptamasha as independent chart. Similar way other issues can also be examined by takinf other divisional chart togetherwith rashi and navamsha chart.

2. Dynamic analysis: examine the running MD, AD and PD in rashi chart from lagna and Moon and further in navamsha and concerned divisional chart.

3. Transit of major planet like Jup and Sat and then dasha lords they should have contact with the concerned house or lord or karaka for any thing to materilise.

However, u will have to first identify ur reason to look at chart otherwise chart contains too many things and it will be almost impossible to look into all future happening. In next post i will do dynamic analysis of running dasha lord as per vimshottary dasha period.

prspum

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:17 am

Dear Prspum,

Greetings!!

Sir i want to learn more about this in depth so i have few more questions. All these pertains to D10 or career.

I am again using my own chart bcos i know the event in life so i that can co relate.

Looking forward for your guidance & help.

Best Regards,
BG
Last edited by Patriot on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

feerth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by feerth » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:18 am

hello guys...

Mars is my Atmakaraka.

In D1,
Mars is in 7th house, and lord of 10th and 5th house...
Mercury in 10th house, and lord of 12th and 3rd...

In D10,
Mars in 10th house, and lord of 10th and 5th house...
Mercury in 10th house, and lord of 12th and 3rd...

In D9
Mars in 10th house, and lord of 7th and 2nd
Mercury in 7th house, and lord of 12th and 9th

what does this mean ? what career do Mars and Mercury define in 10th house ?

meena08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meena08 » Thu May 07, 2015 8:24 am

Hello All,

In my dasamsa chart, Jupiter is placed in 6th house in pisces. Also Jupiter is the 10th lord of the Rasi chart. In Rasi chart , moon is placed in 10th house of pisces. In Dasamsa chart, moon is placed in 3rd house of Sagittarius along with Mercury. Mercury (combust) is also the lagna lord of Rasi chart .

What does this indicate ?

Below is the birth time details :

DOB : 28 Aug 1980
TOB : 2 :15 AM
POB : Chittur, Palghat, Kerala,India.

Can anyone please analyse this and let me know .