Karakamsa is 12th from Lagnamsa

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sikhidvaja
Contributor
Contributor

Karakamsa is 12th from Lagnamsa

Post by sikhidvaja » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Respected members
Please clear the following doubts related to Karakamsa.
When Karakamsa is in 12th from Lagnamsa, what does it signify?
My atmakaraka is Sun, situated in Pisces in Navamsa and my lagnamsa is Aries.

Parashara's slokas related to Karakamsa mention the following points
1. If the Karakamsa is Pisces, the native will get final emancipation
2. If the 4th house from Karakamsa is occupied by Ketu, then the native will get final emancipation.

Are these predictions valid for my chart placements?

My birth details are below
15th December 1980; Time: 9:30 am; Male
Place: Madurai, INDIA: Longitude 9n56, Latitude 78e07, India
With Best Regards,
Sikhidvaja.

aliens19672004
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Karakamsa is 12th from Lagnamsa

Post by aliens19672004 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Hi

The Navamsa sign occupied by the atmakaraka is called the Karakamsa, while the ascendant or Lagna sign of the Navamsa is called the Lagnamsa and, both these together are called the Swamsa (Swa meaning self and amsa meaning division). If the Karakamsa and Lagnamsa become the same or have any connection between them, then it becomes the Swamsa, in which case, the objective and the abilities of the atmakaraka are attained. The gati in that direction may be slow or obstructed due to various other factors. Regular prayer to the Ishta Devta (to be determined from the 12 house from the placement of Karakamsa) and the Lord of Bhratrikarak (also called the Gurukarak) helps attain the gati for the atma to move speedily in the desired direction.

The graha that obtains the highest longitude in the chart is the Atmakaraka. It is the significator of the soul (atma). It is the king of the chart. Being the significator of the soul, the 12th house of liberation is seen from the Atmakaraka in the Navamsa to find out the Ista devata of the native who would guide the soul towards liberation from the bondage of life and death.

While the Karakamsa itself will help see the desire of the atma, the Trines from the Karakamsa will show the actual desire of the atma. The Trines from the Karakamsa, therefore, become very vital signs to determine the native’s spiritualism. Any graha located in the 1st, 5th and 9th (Trines) bhavas from the Karakamsa, thus, become automatically good for the spiritualism of the person and also to provide gati for his atma (known as Atmagati).

regards
Uma shanker achanta
Uma shanker achanta

sikhidvaja
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sikhidvaja » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Thank you Uma shanker achantaji for your response.
With Best Regards,
Sikhidvaja.

rvenkats
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rvenkats » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:37 am

If the karakamsa is not in the Pi but still in 12th from Lagnamsa. What are the rules/effects associated with that? Case in point, My karakamsa is Ta and AK is Mars and the Lagnamsa is Ge. I think Ra aspects my AK as it is placed in Vi (5th from Karakamsa). I have been trying to understand this particular scenario.

In Ar, I have Me and Sa, from which I am going to assume that since Sa is debilitated (even those there is neechabhanga due to being aspected by Ve & Su from Li and Sa being in a kendra from Moon which is posited in Cn), my Ishta Devata will be Sri. Vishnu.

With Regards,
rvenkats

rvenkats
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rvenkats » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:46 am

Dear All - Will someone be able to answer my query? Thanks.