parivartana yoga - sun & saturn

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by nina » 29 Nov 2008

hi Rajk

Sun in Aquarius and Saturn in Leo is a difficult exchange. The ego of the person feels restricted, undermined and while independent always feels the need to prove his worthiness to others and being righteous.

Of course depending on what houses these planets lord there will be be good or bad outcome or both, as Austin says.

Yes the exchange can sort of put the planets back in their own houses but these planets are enemies therefore the exchange is considered a difficult one.

ompuneet_2911
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ompuneet_2911 » 29 Nov 2008

Hello All,

I also have Saturn and Sun exchanged i.e. Saturn in Leo (6th House) and Sun in Capricorn (11th house). I was also under the impression that if planets are exchanged then they don't harm each other's house if they are enemies to each other.

How is Sun in Capricorn if Saturn is in Leo?

Regards,
Ompuneet

nina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by nina » 30 Nov 2008

Hi Ompuneet,

Sun in Capricorn and Saturn in Leo is a Parivartana yoga only, the other examples above included mutual aspect as well.

As per sign, neither the Sun nor Saturn is comfortable. As per house, both planets can strive very well: Saturn keeps you working hard and getting the job done, Sun increases your earnings and makes sure you mingle with the right people.
But the exchange concerns a dusthana lord (6), although both houses are upachayas as well, the two planets and their domains suffer, I reckon losses and enemies increase.

ompuneet_2911
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ompuneet_2911 » 30 Nov 2008

Hello Nina,

Thanks for your reply, my sixth dusthana lord (Sun) is in Capricorn with Venus does Venus help improve 11th house as it is exalted in Capricorn? I think Venus is in combustion as there is only 2 degree difference between Sun and Venus, any comments?

Regards,
Ompuneet

nina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by nina » 30 Nov 2008

Hi Ompuneet,

Do not take what I say as final as there are always umpteen rules in astrology and some may contradict others, alright?

It's true that Venus is comfortable in Capricorn, it improves the sign of Capricorn. But Venus is not exalted at all in that sign.
And Venus is with its enemy here, the Sun. Although it's often noted as good for spirituality, SU+VE. I reckon it increases ambitions and desires in the 11.
Venus is not a good lord for your lagna, lord of evil 3 and 8, so more desires and sudden expenditures.
So you see the results are a mix of different things.

Does anything hold true for you?

ompuneet_2911
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ompuneet_2911 » 30 Nov 2008

Hello Nina,

I appreciate your point of view and I do realize that elaboration could very well vary, as their is so much to it.

You are right about "mix of different things", I am not too ambitious but yes I do strive for social status and at the same time don't want to get the spotlight. On the other hand, money just does not stay with me so expenditure is always on high.

Regarding Saturn being in Leo (6th house), does it indicate that I should not have enemies, debt, and disease? Currently I am experiencing the first phase of Sade Sati and Saturn is transiting over Leo so as I see it, Saturn is strength full in Leo, any comments?

Thanks,

Regards,
Ompuneet

nina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by nina » 01 Dec 2008

Hi Ompuneet,

Saturn in Leo can be responsible for your not wanting the spotlight, as it is in the Sun's house.
Saturn likes being in 6, except that here it doesn't do very well in the sign of Leo, because Leo is about show and pride and Saturn is humble and self-effacing by nature, kind of opposite energies.
The Sun is the 6L in 11 house which can give you enemies among your friends, but also gains & profits from facing obstacles.
And, back talking about Saturn, as 12L in 6 it will make you work hard and try and make you face your karmic issues.
But to answer your question, to have no debt, no enemies and no illness, you would need the 6L to be strong in its own house, not the case here.

Sade Sati is more intense if in the dasha or bhukti of Saturn..
It also depends where your Moon is, in Virgo or in Leo? If in Leo then you have Saturn with Moon at birth so that it would be an energy you're used to and if in Virgo, then you're also used to Saturn, but less so.

ompuneet_2911
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ompuneet_2911 » 01 Dec 2008

Hello Nina,

Thanks for clarifying my doubts, my moon is in Virgo but with Rahu :( which keeps me worried. I forgot to tell you that Saturn in Leo is retrograde, what would be the significance of that?

Regards,
Ompuneet

chandhok.deepak7

Re: parivartana yoga - sun & saturn

Post by chandhok.deepak7 » 18 Feb 2019

I have aquarious lagna. Jupiter in 9th. Venus in 11th sagitarrious. Causing parivartan. Where as 11 th house see a conjuction of mars mercury sun and venus.

What can be interpreted