Father and son's relationship!!

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vel
Contributor
Contributor

Father and son's relationship!!

Post by Vel » 29 Mar 2012

Hi Guru's,
I know we have to see the 9th house and Ju to find out about father's relationship with the son. May be Sun also. Same way 4th house and Moon for mother.

But, According to the Kids chart -- In 9th house Ju is there and it is in his own house. (But, the son and the father has no relationship) What am I missing? (OK Sun is in 2nd house and Moon is in 4th house in its own house)
Can anyone explain what I should see for Father and son's relationship?
Thanks
Vel

karmatrix
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Father and son's relationship!!

Post by karmatrix » 30 Mar 2012

Dear Vel,

Sorry, first of all, for barging in, when the post is clearly addressed to Gurus. But I felt, if pointing out what's missing can help this thread move further, then I thought, I must.
What am I missing?
Perhaps, a very basic information, like mentioning the lagna? Which is necessary especially when we're trying to analyse the relationship between both the SON and the father. Since, we'll also have to look at things from the son's perspective.

In fact, best would be to enter the birth details of one such native and study the topic at hand with the case study as reference. Will make things a lot easier for everyone to explain and interpret.

Regards,
Karmatrix
"Now look here.
I did not say I was a millionaire.
But I said I have spent more money than a millionaire!
Cause if I had kept all of the money I had already spent,
I woulda been a millionaire a long time ago!"

- Going Down Slow (Howling Wolf)

Vel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vel » 30 Mar 2012

Each and everyone is Guru (if I learn from them) :)
Thanks Karmatrix.
This is my son.

when he was 10 his father and I got divorce.
Even before that, his father didn't have any relationship with both his kids. (Other than Hi and Bye)
Now they don't even see each other. There is no communication at all.
But in my son chart Ju in his own house How?
Last edited by Vel on 20 Apr 2012, edited 1 time in total.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 30 Mar 2012

: Father and son's relationship!!
by Vel » 300312

Each and everyone is Guru (if I learn from them)
Thanks Karmatrix.
This is my son.
His date of birth is May 24, 1996 Mountain View CA 4:45 am
when he was 10 his father and I got divorce.
Even before that, his father didn't have any relationship with both his kids. (Other than Hi and Bye)
Now they don't even see each other. There is no communication at all.
But in my son chart Ju in his own house How?
Vel
Contributor

Vel, 9L[Father]Jupiter is in retrogression, and it was started in Sagittarius, so it gives the results from 9H and 8H. In 9H it is aspecpected by Saturn the 10L and 11L and in 8H it is aspected by 8L Mars and Sun[5L]. Karka for father is Sun under the aspect of Jupiter[R][ 12L] and Saturn[11L]. Mercury[R] in his chart will give the results from Aries and Taurus not from Aries and Pisces, because the retrogression was started in Taurus, and on 24-05-1996 it was in Aries in retrograde motion traveled the previous sign. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 30 Mar 2012

Vel:

For every relationship or karakatwas - there are two things to see - karaktwas due to lordship and naisargika karakatwa or natural lordship.

1. Lagna lord mars in own house and SUN, natural significator of father are in 2/12 relationship.
2. SUN is aspected by Saturn, a natural malefic, and even more so for Aires Lagna being badhakesh.
3. Interestingly, both Saturn and SUN are in their own nakshatras.

Saturn is also conjunct with Ketu and in 12H.

Divorce probably occurred 14/Feb/2006 - 24/jul/2006.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Shrikanth
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shrikanth » 30 Mar 2012

Dear Vel,

The matters relating to parents and family heritage can be seen from D12 - Dwadasamsa.

In your son's chart
Aries Asc with Mars and Merc in it; Jup 9th lord placed in 9th; Moon 4th lord placed in 4th.

In the D12 chart
Libra Asc; lagna lord Venus (indicates the native) is placed with Saturn in the 10th house (Cancer) but 9th lord Mercury is placed in Aquarius - placed in 6/8 from Venus.
Moreover Jupiter as the element of guidance and support and blessings of guru and elders is placed in the
12th in D12. This can cause a lack of direction in one's life.

Note again further that in D12 - lagna lord Venus is with the 4th lord Saturn in a quadrant - so indicates Mother is physically proximate to the native - available atleast as physical support.

Sun and Moon respectively indicate the "experience" of Father and Mother respectively.
In your son's D12 chart note that Sun-Venus are in 2/12 and Moon/Venus are also in 2/12 to each other.
This can indicate that he may lack emotional connections to both his parents and turn to indifference at a later age.

Hope this helps
Shrikanth

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 30 Mar 2012

Hai vel,

Jupiter though in 9th house is retrograde and aspected by saturn from 12th house shows this loss. The dasa period of boy at birth is of 6th lord mercury then followed by ketu which is in 12th house of loss with saturn, a painful period for him.

Then in D9 jupiter is having double affliction that too for virgo lagna, mars+saturn. In D12 Jupiter in 12th house aspected by saturn.

Karaka sun again aspected by saturn from 12th house of loss in D1.

Ok, these are all unsupportive, let us see the supporting factors.

1, Jupiter in own house in rasi.
2. Karaka sun better placed in D9 with 11th lord moon.
3. In d12 sun in own house in 11th! aspected by 9th lord mercury
4. 9th lord in D9 aspecting 9th house with LL.
5. In d12, 11th lord moon in 9th house.

Slowly the relationship will improve in time as jupiter is retro. Venus-jupiter from aug 2016 will help, but not to expect much healthy relationship as affecting matters are more.

Boys's 4th house has moon aspected by Mars which is 8th lord too. Your aggression towards his father may affect the boy. better to forgive his father and realise some mistake on your part too will heal the wounds.

But then better to forgive you too , as you also might had some misfortune times in father related matters! (taking 4th house of boy for you and checking 9th house!) so you were also helpless.

wish you and boy a good luck with love.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 30 Mar 2012

Vel, One more point, Mars is in the Nakshtra of Venus and Venus is in the Nakshtra of Mars[ 8L]. Venus will behave like Mars[8L] aspecting the 9H and 9L. Retrogression of Venus has started in Gemini so it will give the results from Gemini and Taurus. In D-9[ Navmansha] Venus[ 9L] and Mars[8L] are exchanging the sign,and Mars is aspecting the 9H, clearly shows why your son has such relationship with his father. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Vel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vel » 01 Apr 2012

Thanks for so much replies.
I can live with all the replies. Only reply which really upsets me is " Shrikanth Ji "
Sun and Moon respectively indicate the "experience" of Father and Mother respectively.
In your son's D12 chart note that Sun-Venus are in 2/12 and Moon/Venus are also in 2/12 to each other.
This can indicate that he may lack emotional connections to both his parents and turn to indifference at a later age.
Really my relationship with my son in later years is going to turn indifference. It is hard to live with. :(
By the way, how is his future? What is his major will be?
Su in 2nd house with Sa aspecting it, also worries me? 7th lard in 3rd house, how is his marriage life and careers will be?
Thanks
Vel

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 01 Apr 2012

I have another chart with interesting father child relationship.
18-Dec-2006, Lucknow, India 14:11.

Here everything is going fine as child is very young. But future throwns up some intersting patterns.

See 9H lord is Ju, placed in 8H in Rasi.
Sun is in 9H with Ven in Rasi. Ve is Sun's vedhak. Su in friendly house but in 2/12 relationship with dispositor and with enemy.

In D9 Ju is in Ve sign(enemy). Su and Ju aspect each other. Su is in 9H in D9 with arch enemy Sa who is neecha. This can be very uneasy relationship. The direct aspect of Ju in D9 is the saving grace.

In D12: Sun is with Ra in 4H.Rasi 9L Ju is well palced in kendra in pisces.
9H lord Ve and Sun aspect each other but both are in Ra Ke axis.
All these point to some uneasy relationship between child and father ith future, significant difference over some matter, overbearing father(sun in 9H).

What do other members think?
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 01 Apr 2012

by Ghrishneswar » 010412

I have another chart with interesting father child relationship.
18-Dec-2006, Lucknow, India 14:11.

Here everything is going fine as child is very young. But future throwns up some intersting patterns.

See 9H lord is Ju, placed in 8H in Rasi.
Sun is in 9H with Ven in Rasi. Ve is Sun's vedhak. Su in friendly house but in 2/12 relationship with dispositor and with enemy.

In D9 Ju is in Ve sign(enemy). Su and Ju aspect each other. Su is in 9H in D9 with arch enemy Sa who is neecha. This can be very uneasy relationship. The direct aspect of Ju in D9 is the saving grace.

In D12: Sun is with Ra in 4H.Rasi 9L Ju is well palced in kendra in pisces.
9H lord Ve and Sun aspect each other but both are in Ra Ke axis.
All these point to some uneasy relationship between child and father ith future, significant difference over some matter, overbearing father(sun in 9H).

What do other members think?
Regards,

Ghrishneswar
Ghrishneswar
Frequent Contributor

In D-1 LL[Mars] Is in 8H. 9L[Jupiter] is in 8H. Though Jupiter and Mars are friends but in the same house so enemy, and the overall relationship is neutral. Karka for father[Sun] is very well placed in 9H. Jupiter is weak in shadbala, above average in vimshopak bala and poor in ashtakvarga points. In D-9 9L[ Mars ] is not only in 4H but in own house with Ketu. LL[ Sun] in 9H in exaltion is very good but with Saturn [ negative point for father son relationship] but aspected by Jupiter[ 5L and 8L] a balancing factor. In D-9 LL[Sun] and 9L[ Mars] are in 8-6 position but in Trikone[9H] and Kendra[4H], so very good and a Rajyogakarka. In D-12 LL[ Mercury] is in 11H , 9L is in 9H without any aspect. Lagna is aspected by Jupiter[pure] from own sign. LL and 9L are in 3-11 axis. Karka Sun is in 4H in Sagittarius though with Rahu. Lastly we have to see the dasha pattern , he is under Saturn-Venus-Jupiter, Saturn is in the 5H which is 9H from the 9H and 10H both LL and 9L. By looking into all the factors he will have above average to good relationship with his father depending upon the anter- pratanter dasha.regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 01 Apr 2012

Vel wrote:Hi Guru's,
I know we have to see the 9th house and Ju to find out about father's relationship with the son. May be Sun also. Same way 4th house and Moon for mother.

But, According to the Kids chart -- In 9th house Ju is there and it is in his own house. (But, the son and the father has no relationship) What am I missing? (OK Sun is in 2nd house and Moon is in 4th house in its own house)
Can anyone explain what I should see for Father and son's relationship?
Thanks
Vel
for the father check the following:

1) strength and placement of 9th Lord
2) the relationship between 1st and 9th Lords.......for example if they are in a 6-8 placement father son relationship will be frictional and full of resistance towards each other...a 2-12 placement is also not good
3) if Asc and 9th Lord are natural enemies such as Me-Moon or Sa-Ma or Sa-Mo etc.........relationship will be problematic
4) If Sun and Saturn are in association...it may also indicate problems between fatehr and son

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Vel
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Shilpa ji for reply,
1) strength and placement of 9th lord looks great.
2)the relationship between 1st and 9th Lords are they both are place their own house 1-9
3) if Asc and 9th Lord are natural enemies such as Me-Moon or Sa-Ma or Sa-Mo etc NO
4) If Sun and Saturn are in association...it may also indicate problems between fatehr and son NO

again my son's date of birth is May 24 1996 Mountain view CA 4:45 am
Vel

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 01 Apr 2012

Vel wrote:Thanks Shilpa ji for reply,
1) strength and placement of 9th lord looks great.
2)the relationship between 1st and 9th Lords are they both are place their own house 1-9
3) if Asc and 9th Lord are natural enemies such as Me-Moon or Sa-Ma or Sa-Mo etc NO
4) If Sun and Saturn are in association...it may also indicate problems between fatehr and son NO

again my son's date of birth is May 24 1996 Mountain view CA 4:45 am
Vel
Re item 4: Sun does get the drishti of Shani.
generally speaking the relationship will be good...although the son may harbour some resentment and agner towards the father.
what is your experience of the relationship?
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Vel
Contributor
Contributor

From his birth they had no relationship (only hi and bye).
When I and his father where getting divorce (In the court they had wonderful relationship).(for year)
Again now it has been two years they have not seem each other or had a communication at all.
My son also doesn't care for him. (as a divorce mother sometime I am happy, but it really worries me.)
Oh yes, I some how overlooked 4 one. Yes, Su has Sa aspect.
Thanks
Vel

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 02 Apr 2012

In D-1 LL[Mars] Is in 8H. 9L[Jupiter] is in 8H. Though Jupiter and Mars are friends but in the same house so enemy, and the overall relationship is neutral. Karka for father[Sun] is very well placed in 9H. Jupiter is weak in shadbala, above average in vimshopak bala and poor in ashtakvarga points. In D-9 9L[ Mars ] is not only in 4H but in own house with Ketu. LL[ Sun] in 9H in exaltion is very good but with Saturn [ negative point for father son relationship] but aspected by Jupiter[ 5L and 8L] a balancing factor. In D-9 LL[Sun] and 9L[ Mars] are in 8-6 position but in Trikone[9H] and Kendra[4H], so very good and a Rajyogakarka. In D-12 LL[ Mercury] is in 11H , 9L is in 9H without any aspect. Lagna is aspected by Jupiter[pure] from own sign. LL and 9L are in 3-11 axis. Karka Sun is in 4H in Sagittarius though with Rahu. Lastly we have to see the dasha pattern , he is under Saturn-Venus-Jupiter, Saturn is in the 5H which is 9H from the 9H and 10H both LL and 9L. By looking into all the factors he will have above average to good relationship with his father depending upon the anter- pratanter dasha.regards
Thanks Anuradhaji for great analysis.
By the way the child is a girl and the father is very fond of her.
So what dasa could potentially bring out strain? With girls the issues are either marriage or education usually.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

vijayll
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vijayll » 02 Dec 2012

Dear Shrikanthji
Can we find fathers Lagna from Son's D12 Chart. I am new to this forum and please provide the link if you have already posted on this topic. Moreover I need to know about D3.
Thanks.
Vijay

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 15 Dec 2012

Maniv,
Which chart are you referring to?
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

sunnyday
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sunnyday » 17 Dec 2012

Hello Gurus,

What can be said about the native's relation with his father
DOB - Twenty one - november - 2007
Time 9.52 a.m
Place - chicago

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » 07 Jan 2013

Hello members

will he reunite with his father? His details are 28-sept-2009,12:01pm,muzzafanagar(u.p.) > plz.... Answer . > Thanks
Regards
garima

rajivkrb4u

Post by rajivkrb4u » 31 Oct 2018

Dear learned members,

My sons dob 21/nov/2015. 8:09pm. BangAlore And my Dob is 6/dec/1979. 2:48am. Bangalore...

Please let me know our relationship when he growsup.

Thank you,

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 01 Nov 2018

Hello Vel Ji,
In your Son's chart 9th lord Jupiter is in 9th house,both 9th house and 9th lord are aspected by Saturn.And Jupiter is also 12th lord,house of loses in 9th house.Sun is aspected by Saturn.Though Sun is in own nakshatra,Krittika is not a good nakshatra for relationships here in this case it's afflicted also.Sun is placed in 2nd house of Family too.So it is indicating separation from Family.He is born in Mahadasha of Mercury which is 6th lord conjunct Mars which is 8th lord in the sign of Aries which is the main reason for distance from family.