Intuitive dreams

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Post Reply
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 3747
Joined: 17 May 2010

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by Dev » 08 Oct 2012

Sincecurve:
dreams are nothing but reflection of your mental plane or desires

Very interesting, it shows your imagination skills :D . Do write more, I like your writings :D .

As for the above statement, you are mostly correct, but I would like to say that sometimes, you cannot connect to the dream, it will be something, you have never thought of or even imagined in your life.
Proceed with RTI II part of your dream.

Dev



User avatar
astroboy
Donor
Donor
Posts: 6172
Joined: 16 Mar 2010

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by astroboy » 08 Oct 2012

by Khoo Hock Leong » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:53 pm
if Moon conjunct Ketu is well placed, for example Moon, Ketu and Jupiter in Sagittarius, then only good results can come out of it. Just go to show a lot of it depends on the quality of the conjuction of any planets, not just Moon conjunct Ketu.
Agreed 100 pct. This is what happens when the Grahas are placed badly,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez
T.C.Richardo Ramirez.jpg
Note the close conjunction of Budha with Ketu (same degree) and the close conjunction of Chandra, Budha and Ketu (within 3 degrees +/- 1 degree). The result is there for all to see,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBzON7E6 ... re=related
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 2396
Joined: 19 Jun 2012

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by basab14 » 08 Oct 2012

Sweety,

Moon MD will make you emotional definitely in its period, but whether it will be beyond control or not, that is difficult to say. :D

It's interesting that you are not spiritual. Maybe you will be in the Moon period.
sweety2517 wrote:Yellow Ji,

Thanks

Hope Moon MD doesnt make me emotional beyond control in the coming period.

Also, I am not at all spiritual

Sweety
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 3747
Joined: 17 May 2010

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by Dev » 08 Oct 2012

Astroboy:

That was very interesting and informative and you display such horoscopes in no time. That is great.

By the way I agree 100% with your footer.
Through hard work and spritual practices, a person gets honour and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler, depending only on fate achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

Dev

User avatar
astroboy
Donor
Donor
Posts: 6172
Joined: 16 Mar 2010

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by astroboy » 08 Oct 2012

Good day to you Dev ji,
Thank you so much for your kind words. A lot of people have a close conjunction of a Graha with Ketu. That conjunction can make one a criminal, or turn one into a person who is closer to God. Its all in your hands. I think you know what I am talking about.
Best regards,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 2396
Joined: 19 Jun 2012

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by basab14 » 08 Oct 2012

Guys,

Please don't divert from the topic of discussion, which is 'dreams'.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 3747
Joined: 17 May 2010

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by Dev » 08 Oct 2012

Thanks Astroboy, yes I understand that. Continue your good work as always and God will bless you :D .
Your posts are very informative and educative as usual. You are wedded to astrology, so already married, I should say.
I would not be surprised if you start writing astrology books full time- with your knowledge in astrology, dedication towards astrology and hard work and finally your language skills and your right choice of words and sense of humour.

Dev

User avatar
astroboy
Donor
Donor
Posts: 6172
Joined: 16 Mar 2010

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by astroboy » 08 Oct 2012

Dev ji,

The authoress Anais nin once said, and I quote,

"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living."
[/b]

In Jyotish we consider the 8th and the 12th Bhavas to assess the quality of dreams. But it is wise to consider the 3rd,6th,10th and the 11th bhavas to assess if those dreams can turn true or not.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

User avatar
elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 2005
Joined: 29 Feb 2012

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by elipsis » 08 Oct 2012

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
for example Moon, Ketu and Jupiter in Sagittarius, then only good results can come out of it. You will then have good intuitive dreams, good intuition, no mental illness and a personality that is well adjusted and intuitve at the same time.

Just go to show a lot of it depends on the quality of the conjuction of any planets, not just Moon conjunct Ketu.

Best Regards
Hock Leong
Nice, you should go through the chart of Adolf Hitler. In my view, Moon-Ketu doesn't create mental problems, ketu cannot affect the mind, it represents the lower part of the body, its the Rahu that affects the mind. But when Moon conjuncts Ketu, mind gets rooted to one state so whatever the native learns in his younger days becomes permanent.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

deeps

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by deeps » 08 Oct 2012

Sinecurve,

I remember you very well since early 2010 when you first sent me in PM about your chart. I don't remember predictions now but will sure love to see your chart again. My PM is open.

deeps

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by deeps » 08 Oct 2012

I have moon conjunct ketu in sagittarius
25/09/82
04.10 am
New Delhi
Sweety,

Are you a male or female? You are not married yet? Last 2 to 3 years might have been difficult for you and presently you are also not sure about your life. You are much reserved and might have done education connected to physics or arts.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 3747
Joined: 17 May 2010

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by Dev » 08 Oct 2012

Astroboy:

Yes, so the 3rd, 6th, 10th and 11th houses are the motivators for action, what is perceived can be turned to reality with proper drive, is it not?

Dev

KET

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by KET » 08 Oct 2012

elipsis wrote:
Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
for example Moon, Ketu and Jupiter in Sagittarius, then only good results can come out of it. You will then have good intuitive dreams, good intuition, no mental illness and a personality that is well adjusted and intuitve at the same time.

Just go to show a lot of it depends on the quality of the conjuction of any planets, not just Moon conjunct Ketu.

Best Regards
Hock Leong
Nice, you should go through the chart of Adolf Hitler. In my view, Moon-Ketu doesn't create mental problems, ketu cannot affect the mind, it represents the lower part of the body, its the Rahu that affects the mind. But when Moon conjuncts Ketu, mind gets rooted to one state so whatever the native learns in his younger days becomes permanent.
Elipsis
Adolf Hitler's and Mother Theresa's horoscope classic examples on Ketu as well for Rahu in case of AH

Hitler had very strong Rahu (exalted in the 9th house under the aspect of Jupiter), so he was able to create such powerful governmental organizations like the SS and the Gestapo secret police. But most importantly, that well-placed Rahu had given him was the ability to influence the great masses of people and success in politics. Unfortunately, his entire map says that he was a great demon, so his full potential he used for destructive purposes. A key indicator of his demonic inclinations – the connection of Jupiter with Ketu and the Moon with Rahu – is one of the strongest demonic combinations. There are no planets equal to Rahu in their ability to provide unexpected fame, prestige, success in politics. Rahu is responsible for intuition and even can cause clairvoyance. In the Vedas it was predicted that during the Kali Yuga age the most of scientific discoveries will be made in a dream. A. Einstein wrote in his memoirs that the majority of his discoveries (including the Theory of Relativity) were made during sleeping (dream – this is Rahu area of influence).
In the Vedas, it was predicted that in the Kali Yuga age the most profitable business will be trade in meat, alcohol and drugs, pornography, and the pharmaceutical industry (based on chemistry). Rahu is responsible for all of these businesses. Occupation in these areas can bring big money, but strongly ruin the karma for several incarnations. Corruption, sexual slavery, trafficking of women – is typical influence of Rahu during the Kali Yuga age. Rahu represents Rahu influence is a lot like the one of Mercury. Like Mercury, Rahu is an indicator of intelligence representing intuitive part of it. It gives the wit, sharp mind, communication skills, sarcasm and often impressive sense of humour. If Rahu is very high, it manifests itself as the higher aspect of Mercury, which is associated with the true knowledge and gives the ability to look through illusions.It is believed that only Jupiter and Mercury can control Rahu energy. Therefore, it is desirable that in horoscope Rahu had contact with Mercury or Jupiter (better in the aspect). Rahu is especially strong from 10 pm to 2 am. According to the statistics,during that period the majority of crimes are committed and all sorts of accidents happen. If a person is not asleep at this time, then negative energy of Rahu enters his systems.

Of all the planets Ketu pays attention only to Jupiter. If Ketu is somehow connected with Jupiter in the chart (connected, aspected by it or is under its signs – Sagittarius or Pisces), bad qualities of Ketu are suppressed, thus demonstrating a very good karma. But here, also, the extremes can come out – either it will give the quality of a great saint, or a great demon. For example, both charts of Hitler and Mother Teresa contain Ketu being associated with Jupiter.

As rightly AB pointed out, it lies in own self hand..................

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 274
Joined: 16 Feb 2012

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by SuryaLagna » 08 Oct 2012

Deeps Ji,

I am a female
Not married yet
I am of a highly reserved nature but once i get comfortable with a person then i talk a lot

Sweety
Last edited by SuryaLagna on 08 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.
'Successful people dont have friends, they only have competitors and enemies'

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 274
Joined: 16 Feb 2012

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by SuryaLagna » 08 Oct 2012

Excellent Ket!!!!!
'Successful people dont have friends, they only have competitors and enemies'

deeps

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by deeps » 08 Oct 2012

Thankyou for the feedback.

About your bad dreams, see the position of Lord Moon here. She is in Ketu nakshatra and Ketu's depositor Guru is not well placed in 3rd house and Guru is also the Lord of 8th house which is a dusthana house. Further malefics are not welcome in 5th house, which rules intelligence also. Further Moon is also the Lord of 12th house which is another dusthana house. This explains the bad dreams. Hope you got my point.

Moon and Ketu will also make you much confused at times. Further Moon and Ketu are bitter enemies to each other.
Last edited by deeps on 08 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 297
Joined: 15 Jul 2012

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by jolli » 08 Oct 2012

There are "dreams we see", a la martin luther king and then there are "we see dreams" which we can say probably stem from sub-councious or something from deep within.

can we differentiate like that. Its crude but my best attempt o define the two different types. I believe when a person is obssessed with an idea, that person tends to see dreams regarding the same.

People associated with occult will see snakes, gods, place of worships or other rituals etc.

My point is, all we see in dreams do not come from planetary energies at work.

User avatar
elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 2005
Joined: 29 Feb 2012

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by elipsis » 08 Oct 2012

KET wrote: Of all the planets Ketu pays attention only to Jupiter. If Ketu is somehow connected with Jupiter in the chart (connected, aspected by it or is under its signs – Sagittarius or Pisces), bad qualities of Ketu are suppressed, thus demonstrating a very good karma. But here, also, the extremes can come out – either it will give the quality of a great saint, or a great demon. For example, both charts of Hitler and Mother Teresa contain Ketu being associated with Jupiter.

As rightly AB pointed out, it lies in own self hand..................
Dear ket,

Ketu represents the lower part of the body. The famous Moola nakshatra is in the Sagittarius constellation. It is the centre of the Milky way galaxy( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_Way) out of which all other stars evolved, Vishaka and Jyesta (Antares) are one of the oldest and most experienced stars to have come out of it. This moola star is lorded by Ketu, and because moola is a root it represents all the qualities of Ketu- all stars and planets came out of it at the beginning of time. When the root is strong a tree can withstand all seasons and gives fruits in a timely fashion. Similarly, when the Moola star dies- the galaxy switches off, end of story. Ketu in our lives represents the upbringing, these lunatics - Hitler, James Edgar Holmes (the joker: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... =5&t=16671) and Richardo Ramirez etc had very poor upbringing. You can check their 9th and 4th house, literally tainted by the power of Rahu. So what kind of dreams the native sees or what makes up the personality, how great or otherwise someone is depends on the ascendant. Not just that the entire charts has a bearing.

So whatever planet is with ketu, plays a part but that's not the end of story. The ascendant and ascendant lord are more important- because that represents another root, One shouldn't just generalize the results by counting two or three planets . Ketu has no effect on the state of mind but naturally depends on the placement of Rahu and the Ascendant.

Best
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

yermal
Donor
Donor
Posts: 57
Joined: 01 Dec 2007

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by yermal » 08 Oct 2012

Hi Yellowji
In south ,snake dreams usually are correlated with naaga dosha .Sometimes they advice to do abhisheka to Siva linga with snake.
I have seen it happening with people when the kundalini is rising also.
I had asked my daughter [whose was then around 7/8 years] to do a simple mediation for few minutes.Next day morning she tells me she had a dream in which she was sitting on a snake and riding it across the sea.I did not ask her to do the meditation again.
Some times pitrudosha also give snake dreams.If you started having this dream during pitru paksha or has increased during this period it is very significant. Narasimha jis website has the procedure for pitru tarpanam .
Regards

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 571
Joined: 02 Jun 2011

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by ashtalakshmi » 08 Oct 2012

I get a lot of Intuitive dreams but not continuously but I very well remember most of the dreams and become alert :D

And most of such dreams have shown the results as well.I got some really bad intuitive dreams when there was a disaster in my Grandmother's family.I used to get so much scared and that period was the most horrible period in my life.It was during the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011 I dont remember the accurate period of the year. :cry:

Now a days before going to bed I pray God not to give me any inauspicious dreams.

Wanted to add that I have ketu in 5th and I am running my 8th lord venus dasha.
Last edited by ashtalakshmi on 08 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

yermal
Donor
Donor
Posts: 57
Joined: 01 Dec 2007

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by yermal » 08 Oct 2012

Hi Astroboy
I was wondering what would be the impact of mercury and ketu being in pushkaramsha in Richardo Ramirezo chart.Venus and Saturn also seem to be in pushkaramsha.
Since this is a deviation from the main topic sorry if this is an inconvenience
Thanks

User avatar
astroboy
Donor
Donor
Posts: 6172
Joined: 16 Mar 2010

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by astroboy » 08 Oct 2012

Dear Yermal,

Yes 4 Grahas are in Pushkaramsha no doubt, specially Budha. Just goes to show the power of Ketu does it not? Budha the significator of the "Thinking mind" and "intelligence" is grossly afflicted by Ketu. If you click on J hora's Graha Yuddha tab, you will find that Ketu and Budha are at war and it is Ketu that wins hands down. The Pushkara effects are down the drain.

Then you have choices in life. Guess Ramirez chose the evil path, and ignored the Dharmic highway.

Best regards,


B.T.W. - Jataka Desha Marga states that a conjunction of Budha and Chandra if in a Kendra and not associated with the Rashi lord they are posited in constitutes to a Pisacha Yoga. His lagna is at 29 Deg 23. Lagna shifts to Dhanu if you add 2 minutes and 43 seconds. I feel the lagna is Dhanu. If it is, then Budha, Chandra, and Ketu will end up being placed in the 4th Bhava, and then, you have a perfect Pisacha yoga.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

yermal
Donor
Donor
Posts: 57
Joined: 01 Dec 2007

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by yermal » 08 Oct 2012

Thanks
Regards

User avatar
astroboy
Donor
Donor
Posts: 6172
Joined: 16 Mar 2010

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by astroboy » 08 Oct 2012

by Dev » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:12 pm
Astroboy:
Yes, so the 3rd, 6th, 10th and 11th houses are the motivators for action, what is perceived can be turned to reality with proper drive, is it not?
Dev
Absolutely right sir. Jolli's example of Martin Luther King fits perfectly.
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeche ... adream.htm
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

KET

Re: Intuitive dreams

Post by KET » 08 Oct 2012

elipsis wrote:
KET wrote: Of all the planets Ketu pays attention only to Jupiter. If Ketu is somehow connected with Jupiter in the chart (connected, aspected by it or is under its signs – Sagittarius or Pisces), bad qualities of Ketu are suppressed, thus demonstrating a very good karma. But here, also, the extremes can come out – either it will give the quality of a great saint, or a great demon. For example, both charts of Hitler and Mother Teresa contain Ketu being associated with Jupiter.

As rightly AB pointed out, it lies in own self hand..................
Dear ket,

Ketu represents the lower part of the body. The famous Moola nakshatra is in the Sagittarius constellation. It is the centre of the Milky way galaxy( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_Way) out of which all other stars evolved, Vishaka and Jyesta (Antares) are one of the oldest and most experienced stars to have come out of it. This moola star is lorded by Ketu, and because moola is a root it represents all the qualities of Ketu- all stars and planets came out of it at the beginning of time. When the root is strong a tree can withstand all seasons and gives fruits in a timely fashion. Similarly, when the Moola star dies- the galaxy switches off, end of story. Ketu in our lives represents the upbringing, these lunatics - Hitler, James Edgar Holmes (the joker: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... =5&t=16671) and Richardo Ramirez etc had very poor upbringing. You can check their 9th and 4th house, literally tainted by the power of Rahu. So what kind of dreams the native sees or what makes up the personality, how great or otherwise someone is depends on the ascendant. Not just that the entire charts has a bearing.

So whatever planet is with ketu, plays a part but that's not the end of story. The ascendant and ascendant lord are more important- because that represents another root, One shouldn't just generalize the results by counting two or three planets . Ketu has no effect on the state of mind but naturally depends on the placement of Rahu and the Ascendant.

Best
Elipsis Ji

I am not refuting your post. I just substantiated into your post. Comaparing AH and Mother Teresa... I agree Asc, LL also important... that's what I had closed my earlier reply... e with everything lies in own Self Hand

Regards

Post Reply