Beauty Pageants and Rahu

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Beauty Pageants and Rahu

Post by intstud » 16 Feb 2013

I read in many articles and books that Rahu has a huge role to play when it comes to winning international pageants/beauty contests, especially when when the planet is in a connection with the ascendant or 2nd house.
What are your thoughts on this subject?

Raisin cookies resembling chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I've trust issues.

rsharma21
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Beauty Pageants and Rahu

Post by rsharma21 » 16 Feb 2013

Dear intstud,

As per my understanding, a well placed rahu in lagna (representing the body) or 2nd house (representing the face), or even in the Arudha Lagna (Image/maya associated with self) for that matter would give a certain mysteriously attractive quality to the native. It can make someone exotic or unconventionally attractive. In the first house, it would also give one a charismatic personality. Such a person can be mesmerising or fascinating to the public.

So I guess, these qualities can come in handy if one is trying to win a beauty contest. Rahu in the first house would also make one ambitious, so the drive necessary to enter such a competition might also be present. Also, a lot would depend on the planets that rahu associates with in a perticular chart, since it would amplify those qualities. For ex: Aishwarya Rai has moon and venus conjunct rahu, which amplifies beauty and grace.

But at the end of the day, each chart is different, any planetary placements that contribute to beauty or a strong personality would be helpful in such a pagent. I think having a well placed venus wouldn't hurt either.
Hope this is helpful :)
~RS.

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 16 Feb 2013

I would like to add of what I know.Taurus ascendants win the beauty pageants the most. venus is very important for beauty pageant.venus in connection with rahu is necessary for beauty pageants.rahu in venus sign does best. especially rahu when connected with the first house in sign of venus will give beauty pageant.
regards

intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by intstud » 17 Feb 2013

Hi, the reason why I asked is that I know someone who is interested in this field and is trying to figure out if she can give it a shot.
Both the above post have some excellent points.
The native I am talking about about has pushkaramsa Rahu alone in Dhanu lagna , in purvashada (venus) and Venus and Jupiter are sitting in 9th house aspecting the lagna. It is like a double Rah, Ven, Jup effect.
She has Leo D9 lagna with AK Sun in it . Rahu is even pushkarnavamsa sitting in the 3rd house, Libra, with Mercury and Mars.
There is a strong emphasis on physical appearance in this chart.
Going with Diksha's point, her D10 has Taurus as lagna and Rahu is exalted in 2nd house.

Going by the D1, is the Ven Rah connection likely to give some effects of Rah in the Venus dasha?
Raisin cookies resembling chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I've trust issues.

intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by intstud » 17 Feb 2013

A copy of my reply to Diksha's PM.

"Okay, here is the thing.
Just concentrating on D1, her 5th lord Mars, along with 7th and 10th lord Mercury are sitting in 11th house Libra. Mars and Merc are also Vargottam.
Here is the real question, when will be the best time to give it a shot?
The native is currently running Ket-Jup. Will Ket-Merc be a suitable time or is Venus MD better?"

Nandita
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nandita » 29 Oct 2018

Hello Sir. My Name is Nandita. My dob is 16 may 2000. My tob is 10 : 06 AM. My pob is Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Sir my question is can I win beauty pageant according to my birth chart? Please reply as soon as possible.Regards Nandita.

kavyag

Post by kavyag » 01 Nov 2018

Venus,Moon and Rahu connection with Ascendant,2nd house,3rd house and 11th house can make one a beauty pageant.