Saturn & Venus - Unlikely Friends?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn & Venus - Unlikely Friends?

Post by joyd » 09 Oct 2017

yes malefic houses. dusthana lords should be strong in case of yoga karakas of lagna & vice versa.

joyd.

punervasusun
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by punervasusun » 02 Dec 2017

[quote=majestik108 post_id=241286 time=1500807144 user_id=18118]
Your post is very accurate. I feel like a lot of interpretations of Saturn-Venus conjunctions are from people who don't have the conjunction which results in the significant negative effects of the conjunction not being mentioned. Regardless of their friendship, Saturn is still an extremely malefic planet and it afflicts Venus to a degree.

I don't have this placement, but I used to be in a long term relationship with a girl who had it in her fifth house in Aquarius counted from Moon in Libra. Craving romance but being restricted is exactly what happened and what ended the relationship. She wanted to feel loved but would not accept it when given to her, and while she had some awareness of this, she never understood how significantly it impacted her capacity to be loved and to be in a healthy relationship. She was also unpleasantly materialistic, despite having an unaspected Jupiter in Sagittarius.
[/quote]

Hey ! I too am about to enter with relationship with a girl who has same placement .
Pisces ascendant with Sat-Ven in 12th . Moon in libra 8th and jupiter sun in 10th [sag] with mars mer in 11th [cap]. ketu in asc.
Though we are not yet in relationship but have mutually expressed out feelings and she has the same issue you have mentioned. Apart from that she hates socializing.
She is extremely loyal and caring but not in the way girls usually are , she has her own way to show care (a little cold) but you know that she cares.
Another thing I noticed is that they have acute trouble expressing their emotions and would rather prefer to handle their emotions by themselves than get anyone involved.

ltjgvm
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ltjgvm » 20 Dec 2018

I think I should elaborate on venus saturn conjunction as I contain this in my horoscope as well as navmansha, if anyone wants to check my details are 19-01-1989, 1:30 AM, Dehradun.

I'm not a professional astrologer but having experienced its effects has been quite an enriching.

For starters yes it restricts love affairs,they are more of an unrequited nature, and with the passage of time have given me a mature outlook about love. I have pursued many but it was always the case of willful ignorance on women's part, I had 2 girlfriends in 11 years, and both relationships ended abruptly with the the women walking out on me, it was extremely awkward both times because both requested that I break up with them instead of them completing the formalities. Normally people start crying and pleading but in my case I took it as well that's an improvement 1st was for 3 months and the next was 6 months. There is no lust when pursuing women but emphasis is always on finding a deep connection. There is preponderance towards someone who is mature, and instinctively I prefer women who make me feel like a man and not an awkward teenager.
There were issues about my self image as I used to be extremely underweight in my early twenties but as I grow older, there has been a change in my self perception, good things take time, and as I reach my 30's instead of turning potbellied and old, i've started looking younger but paradoxically mature too. I don't drink alcohol now, earlier it used to be about a quarter of vodka every day, but something changed and I don't now, suppressing desire is one thing but this is a case of absolution. There is a preference for retro pieces of fashion (in my case of 1980's) as well as music preferences. Coming to my artistic side, I like to draw, as well as write. Some of my friends call me 'baba', being called a baba at 18 is one thing and at 30 is another, so there.
Financially I am very conservative, I understand that money doesn't grow on trees and neither does working in scalar dimensions. Effort where you sense dividends, charity which your pocket permits. I have very limited spending habits. I prefer durability over show in anything I buy. It is said your car shows your internal thought process and I own a polo gt specifically because outwardly it looks like any polo, only very observant car enthusiast know that its a gt variant and what it can do when its accelerator is pressed properly. My motto is High Speed, Low Drag but always Low Visibility.
I hope this sheds some light on saturn venus conjunction. I researched this aspect as it is not mentioned properly in vedic astrology so I think a personal insight is better.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » 20 Dec 2018

something err in your understanding and observation on ven-saturn duo.Mainly ignorance of time-dasa.one may have their own conclusions on this combo but dasa is very key thing in judging them.saturn-venus real nature will be exhibited during their mutual dasa-antharas only and not in other dasa periods.so go back,note those 2 girls left out timings[year-month-date]and check now in which dasa-anthara they are fallen.Examine dasa-antardasa nadha carefully and come to a final conclusion.THeir combo never related with love life but with other kind of vices like womanising,prostitution,drug addiction,speculation,alcoholism like things.one has to dwell their chart for a finer understanding and cause behind the key incidents..pl dont put your next question like "pl analyse my chart"..

joyd.