Retro Saturn - Principles

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Retro Saturn - Principles

Post by joyd » 04 Sep 2017

Arshi- your transit retro saturn conjoined with natal Rahu.In your chart scorpio with a zero given by saturn.At present saturn transiting on this sign.Based on it,you will get a job after december-22nd,2017 only..Bye the by what is your grand fathers profession? reply

regards/joyd

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » 05 Sep 2017

[quote=gaccii post_id=240061 time=1497623193 user_id=17732]
Hello Everyone,

I have retro saturn and also yogakaraka but still the results so far are like disastrous.

In my case, I expected and also was told by other astrologers that my saturn dasha will be very good for career being yogakaraka but what I experienced is exactly opposite. I lost my job 4 months back as soon as sade sati started and still no luck in getting a job.

Could you please share your experiences/knowledge?

Thanks
[/quote]

-------------------
Ptovide your details first gaccii

regards/joyd

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 05 Sep 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=243077 time=1504603315 user_id=18243]
Arshi- your transit retro saturn conjoined with natal Rahu.In your chart scorpio with a zero given by saturn.At present saturn transiting on this sign.Based on it,you will get a job after december-22nd,2017 only..Bye the by what is your grand fathers profession? reply

regards/joyd
[/quote]

hi joyd,
thanks for replying to my post.
actually i have never met my grandfather coz my family faced some problems coz of him. we all live away from him. also, never asked his profession coz this was quite a sensitive topic for my family.

could you please let me know that did you see something specific in my chart that made you ask about my grandfather?

thanks and regards

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » 05 Sep 2017

Arshi..my answer for your question linked with your grand father.unless you disclose it i cant answer your question.so pl decide whether you need an answer for your question or you simply left it..previously in what kind of job you are?

reagrds/joyd

gssr92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gssr92 » 06 Sep 2017

[quote=anuradha post_id=241535 time=1501828349 user_id=1778]
Saturn aspected by a benefice esp. Jupiter or Yogakarka reduces the malefic results of Saturn . Usually gives good results in 3H, 6H and 11H. Saturn in the sign of Jupiter gives good results.
[/quote]

Anuradha ji,

Scorpion ascendant, retro Saturn in 3rd house with 5th aspect from Jupiter which is in 11th house. Along with 8th aspect from Mars from 8th house.
Would Saturn give good result ?
Details are :
Dob: 26/09/1992
Time: 10:15am
Place: new Delhi

Thanks

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 06 Sep 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=243125 time=1504670380 user_id=18243]
Arshi..my answer for your question linked with your grand father.unless you disclose it i cant answer your question.so pl decide whether you need an answer for your question or you simply left it..previously in what kind of job you are?

reagrds/joyd
[/quote]

sir i asked my mom and she told me he was an army officer.. i am currently persuing post grad. (chartered accountancy course) and have completed my gratuation..my mom and dad are in govt. jobs in banking sector

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » 06 Sep 2017

who is an army officer /Is it your fathers father? or mothers father?Among them who are alive now?

regards/joyd

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 06 Sep 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=243172 time=1504716768 user_id=18243]
who is an army officer /Is it your fathers father? or mothers father?Among them who are alive now?

regards/joyd
[/quote]

sir both of my grandfathers are alive now and my mother's father was a halwai and my father's father was an army officer.

thanks n regards :D

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 07 Sep 2017

Will dasha and antardasha results vary? I have retro Saturn in aquarius and running moon Saturn dasha now, it took me far from my home town, and its pretty good that too me being a Leo ascendant and Leo moon, also may be because of vipreet raja yoga activating here? (dusthana Lords in kendras straight aspect to each other) any insights anyone, and Saturn is the strongest planet in my kundali.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

I'm thankful to Saturn, as I'm getting more and more self aware in this period, in fact I'm learning how to deal myself with others, how unsocial I've been before and everything gone, boom I'm transforming now, Hail Saturn, Hail Lord Rudra

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 07 Sep 2017

Dear lightray 94,

Please read this article on retro saturn..Makes a lot of sense..

http://sacred-astrology.[NO EXTERNAL LINKS PLEASE].in/201 ... ssion.html

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 07 Sep 2017

Very good article. Thanks RVR sir.

@Lightray94....

I do have retro saturn. Your last post exactly fits for me also. I am also recognizing that I was very unsocial. Now things are changing. A mind with full of "inhibitions" don't take us any where, rather isolates us from the small small fun of our life. We should not stop to take the first step! First step taken at right moment can stop lot of mistakes of our (retro saturn people) life.

Regards,

SM1983

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » 07 Sep 2017

Arshi..between your 26-27th year,you may go to either to CAG or defense accountancy departments.

regards/joyd

gssr92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gssr92 » 07 Sep 2017

[quote="R V RAMANAN" post_id=243253 time=1504793517 user_id=2310]
Dear lightray 94,

[/quote]
Ramanan Ji,

Good explanation.
In article it is written "vayu needs to be used constructively otherwise it can become destructive"
What is meaning of this, can you please give insight?

Thanks

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

R V RAMANAN wrote:
07 Sep 2017
Dear lightray 94,

/
Absolute truth ramanan ji, and all the points in that article are absolute truth. Things will start turning slowly and steadily when one starts working on himself or herself accepting their flaws, slowly but steadily is the mantra, also being a realist is recommended and that is what Saturn teaches a person.

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 07 Sep 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=243259 time=1504795133 user_id=18243]
Arshi..between your 26-27th year,you may go to either to CAG or defense accountancy departments.

regards/joyd
[/quote]

thanks a lot sir :) , one last query, is there a prospect of me working or settling in abroad in the upcoming years seen through my chart

thanks and regards

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 26 Sep 2017

Below is a chart with Retro Saturn in Lagna aspecting Moon in 7H. Always delay in getting things done or things dont happen on the first go.

Nov/17/74
20:21
Pune,India

Thanks

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » 26 Sep 2017

meditate on moon's role in retro saturn results.Moon is a key planet which decides the final outcome of retro saturn affects.some gets good results after saturn went in to retro and some will get after saturn turns in to direct.what is the reason for it.Meditate and enlighten yourself.If you correctly meditate on this key point one can say" oh" with joy of discovery.

joyd

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 26 Sep 2017

Report this post Quote
Post by R V RAMANAN » 07 Sep 2017, 19:41

Dear lightray 94,

QUESTION: Could you tell me how a retrograde exalted Saturn acts in a chart as compared to an exalted direct Saturn?
ANSWER: If Saturn was just exalted, one would always take the easy way out and be more diplomatic in general. Retrograde Saturn is a little more skeptical and slow and gains more through obstacles/disruption rather than a building process. Retrograde exalted Saturn is a strong placement but it gives slow results over a longer period of time, in comparison to a direct exalted Saturn. Saturn will work more strongly in one's advanced years as opposed to the first half of life. The same would be the case during Saturn minor period. The results will be more apparent in the second half
http://www.osfa.org.uk/questions.htm
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » 26 Sep 2017

RVR's link article discussed this in a hidden and poetical way.But what i need is, its practical use .I am not interfering with your answer on exalted saturns thing.only on moons effect on saturn's retro-direct and on stationary motion effects.Interested folks can meditate on it. come and share your results .

joyd.

PS.Lynch

Post by PS.Lynch » 28 Sep 2017

Please check the following chart, not only Saturn but several other planets seems to be in Retro.

[attachment=0]SS.jpg[/attachment]

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » 29 Sep 2017

psl-
What are the degrees of retro planets and their associated planets? Retro planets denotes that you have some pending karmas in your last birth.The type of karmas denoted by retro planets adhipatya,placement,PAC with other planets.Here our question only linked to saturn and moon and not with the other retro planets.Don't side track the topic.

joyd.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 22 Jan 2018

joyd wrote:
26 Sep 2017
RVR's link article discussed this in a hidden and poetical way.But what i need is, its practical use .I am not interfering with your answer on exalted saturns thing.only on moons effect on saturn's retro-direct and on stationary motion effects.Interested folks can meditate on it. come and share your results .

joyd.
Yeah let me say how it is when one has retro saturn, straightly aspecting moon .
1) There will hardly be any interest to do any work, and just lie down and let the time pass.
2) Suffer with lots of inferiority complexes.
3) Just cant go forthright and take a action and again feel bad about not taking an action, accusing oneself to the core and become a critic of oneself.
4) Lack of happiness, hardly any emotions felt .
5) sense of withdrawal from people.
6) Lack of concentration from any work you do., don't feel any motivation or purpose of life, start seeing things from a negative shade.
7) dont know how to expel or manage feelings and sense of detachment, and extreme frustration.
These I've felt from beginning of my moon dasha(here saturn is retro and aspecting or conjunct my moon in all of my charts almost-except for shastiamsa I believe),
However, if one touches rock bottom , the man is tend to rise back. So I've started being spiritual (from last 3 years) , saturn being 7th lord gives failures in relationships(practical teacher of how the world is)
and then from last year when I've started meditating on Lord shiva, I've started to feel the purpose of my life, I started to get more and more aware of myself, my stigmas and how to overcome them (with a deep unnderstanding within myself) , learn to let go and accept the things and the way I'm, start loving myself again, got my self confidence back, the internal feel reflected in looks of mine and I'm radiating in my appearence, started to mingle with people ,preparing for top exam in the country where im performing well and been recognised for my intellect and concept oriented learning--maybe I'm into this preparation because I've experienced some kind of suffering and I just don't or can't bear people suffering. I've been working on improving my capabilities all the time.

I think the trigger point here is the relationship (venus aspected by saturn, and transiting saturn aspecting my moon and venus at that time) and post that dreary experience I've started to feel doing something substantial- wanted to reform myself, etc., and these lessons to always keep on learning and meditating , accepting the things they are will continue to be a part of my learning, and no one can take spirituality away from me. :)
Har Har Mahadev
Thank you lord Saturn

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 22 Jan 2018

@anuradha,@lightray,

I have retro exalted saturn and the discriptions given by both of you are almost the opposite of what happened in Saturn antaras so far. And as dasa lord, Saturn has been keeping quiet till now.

TKC

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 22 Jan 2018

tylorechandra wrote:
22 Jan 2018
@anuradha,@lightray,

I have retro exalted saturn and the discriptions given by both of you are almost the opposite of what happened in Saturn antaras so far. And as dasa lord, Saturn has been keeping quiet till now.

TKC
Hi even I'm running my moon Saturn and results are opposite of what happened before, it is resurrecting me back as a person.