Why Rahu Does So Well in the 6th?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Why Rahu Does So Well in the 6th?

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 06 Mar 2018

Hi Learned Members

Here is the answer as to why Rahu does so well in the 6th.

(1) Rahu is 'big' so it does well in an Uppachaya house.

(2) Rahu is the kraraka of most of the things governed by the 6th. A karaka placed in its karaka house, for dusthanas only, results in eradication of obstacles.

(3) Rahu's natural significations are things bad except for riches and dominion over the Earth including longevity (it rules the Air signs of Gemini and Aquarius which is the sky). As such it does very well in all dusthans by this factor alone (but not if you consider other factors in this list) but in the 6th being an Earth house, Rahu simply shines.

(4) 6th is compassion with victory and gains. This exemplifies Rahu's general philosophy.

(5) Rahu likes to do things fast even sometimes it may be lethargic. The 6th is an expansion of the 1st. As such the 6th has tons of energy like Rahu, but the source of energy is the 1st. Therefore Rahu is subject to wear and tear.

(6) Rahu's sight is to be the best and to be top in everything he does. 6th is the 9th of the 10th, better than 10th itself where there is no vision for Rahu to work on.

Rgds
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Why Rahu Does So Well in the 6th?

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 06 Mar 2018

Rahu is just Saraswati, who is the River Ganges, where Shiva's head (the Sun) holds it, before it descended to Earth to succour it.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 16 Mar 2018

Dear Helius,

Could you please post the birth details

Thanks

akanakag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by akanakag » 17 Mar 2018

Dear All,

I have Rahu in the 6th House (in Shatabisha Nakshatra, Rahu's Own Nakshatra). I always have really strong and powerful enemies. I seem to lose to them whenever I confront them directly. I have always used strategies to "Side Step" and get to my destination from the side rather than confront directly.

Therefore, I have needed to be very agile and work much harder than others because I have to learn new things/new paths whenever I try to sidestep rivals. This has been true throughout life. It as been especially true during the KETU Dasha that ran from 2011-2017 where powerful enemies were all around.

My Birth Details: Male; DOB: 07-Sep-1970; Time: 7:55 AM; Place: Bangalore

I have made good professional progress by being innovative, extracting value from unwanted areas (because it was hard areas). I am above average financially (Self Made).

I have started Venus Dasha and Venus is located in the Second house (Virgo Asc). He is positioned in Swati Nakshatra (Rahu's Nakshatra).

Any analysis will be appreciated.

Regards,

AK

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 06 Apr 2018

Rahu does well in 3,6,11.
Ketu spoils the karakatwa of the house it is in.
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 07 Apr 2018

akanakag wrote:
17 Mar 2018
Dear All,

I have Rahu in the 6th House (in Shatabisha Nakshatra, Rahu's Own Nakshatra). I always have really strong and powerful enemies. I seem to lose to them whenever I confront them directly. I have always used strategies to "Side Step" and get to my destination from the side rather than confront directly.

I think people are make some confusion about some topics here.
Akanakag, is normal if you have Rahu in shatabisha nakshatra, even if is Rahu own nakshatra, even if is 6th house, can put in your path unexpect things for you to conquer. But what you described in your post is exactly what what Shatabisha nakshatra is doing, ask you to "fight" by "hard-working" to "conquer" your statues, because that is your "challenge" ( or should we say the enemie, not the people are the enemie), but when you do that, Rahu give to you a "reward" .

We can't compare a Shatabisha nakshatra to a Ardra Nakshatra, even if Rahu is there, even is the 6th house, because the effect will be very different. In Ardra Nakshatra, Rahu is unstoppeble, he conquer enemies, he destroy enemies to restore the balance. If you have someone with Rahu and Moon in Ardra Nakshatra and even if is in 6th house or other, is best you do not approach that person or try to, because the person will just twist everything of there enemies, alwalys will win there enemies, even if they are the worst enemies on planet earth, because they are clever, they are inteligent and they know more then show too, they can predict the next moves that others can give, they will understand movements of others people if they want to.

But now you can say, that maybe that is very bad to have, Rahu in shatabisha is bad because a person became to materialism, or even Rahu in Ardra person will be bad. No, is not like black and white, is different shadows of grey, lots of factors need to be analyze.

To say that Rahu in 6th house do well, that is very generic. Depending lots of things.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 07 Apr 2018

I have Rahu in Swati nakshatra in the 11th house (libra). Going by the updates in this thread, my Rahu dasha should have been very good. In fact it's just the reverse. My Rahu dasha as well as bygone antardashas have been quite painful and forgettable.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 08 Apr 2018

hari766 , Rahu in Swati is related to wind, so that means if you are in your Rahu MD will be to much wind, in both directions. Instead you look to Rahu as something bad and fight in the adversity and be ground in one spot, learn to use the wind that Rahu is causing to get the flow and achieve things.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

I think some people do not understand one thing. Having Rahu in is own nakshatra, is good. Rahu will give and boost what that nakshatra is. In all the 3 cases that Rahu rules, the challenging is exactly to understand how to function with there Rahu, and as soon a person understand the way, Rahu just boost the person. Even if is Sharavana with Rahu first house, or 2house or what house it is.

In the 11 house, hari766, if you learn how to use the wind you can have alot of good things happening in Rahu MD.

Having Rahu in his own nakshatra, in my personal opinion, is something very good.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 08 Apr 2018

MeeraL wrote:
08 Apr 2018
In the 11 house, hari766, if you learn how to use the wind you can have alot of good things happening in Rahu MD.

Having Rahu in his own nakshatra, in my personal opinion, is something very good.
In fact, the MD elapsed in my early childhood. However that's a nice tip, thanks MeeraL.

Btw with Rahu in 11H, I do think that my desires get attained pretty quickly. Ever since the advent of my Jupiter dasa, I have mostly lived contentedly and the few times I specifically desired for something, I noticed it happening after a while, though when it did happen, it did not provide the happiness expected :)

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Because all the 3 nakshatra ruled by Rahu are in Air sign, so they are fast! this is why you did "think" about something and "it happening after a while" . Is quick like the wind. Is air sign!

HarHarMahadev

Post by HarHarMahadev » 16 Nov 2018

How Rahu does in transit and it's Dasa/Antra while in 12th house in Cancer sign for the Leo Asc? Rahu's depositer moon is sitting in 5th house in Sagittarius, and the 5th house depositer Jupiter is sitting with Sun and Mercury in the Leo sign in ASC. Rahu is in Ashlesha(Pada 3) Nakshtra.