Social Media - Fame & Success

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
farout.x
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Nov 2012

Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by farout.x » 07 Jul 2018

Dear Learned Astrologers,

Which house represents Social Media/Internet and what ensures Success and Fame on internet?

As per my understanding Rahu represents IT.

Looking forward to learning about it.

Thank you.



hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 518
Joined: 27 Jul 2013

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by hari766 » 08 Jul 2018

I think it is Mercury, as it stands for all kinds of communication.

Due to the virtual or illusory nature of the interaction, Rahu might have a part too.

Not related to this.....But....
I have noticed that, if I visit a forum on Rahu kaal, I more often tend to encounter some message not to my taste :)

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 461
Joined: 11 Jun 2018

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by Nora » 09 Jul 2018

Mercury - for any type of speech and communication like TV presenter, anchor, orator, also publication, publishing industry in general.

Rahu - internet medium of fame. That's why it's the era of Rahu because everything is now digital and will become more admire digital

Saturn - if your programme or show has to reach masses then it's Saturn's blessings. You'll be a popular household name.

Venus and moon - fame related to media, arts, beauty and entertainment.

Kind regards

Nora

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Nov 2012

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by farout.x » 09 Jul 2018

Interesting... And in terms of houses? Is it 11th house as it deals with social network? Correct me if I am wrong.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 461
Joined: 11 Jun 2018

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by Nora » 09 Jul 2018

No not only 11th....3rd and 9th is also for communication and presenting, preaching, teaching etc. 10th is for professions in general. But yeah 11th is equally imp. Favourable planet placed there or aspected by is imp.

Kind regards

Nora

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 461
Joined: 11 Jun 2018

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by Nora » 09 Jul 2018

Sorry Farout how on earth I forgot the sun. Sun sun sun is very very imp for fame. Sun in own house or looking at its house from somewhere etc are all possibilities for fame.

Kind regards

Nora

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 3480
Joined: 26 Aug 2017

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by joyd » 09 Jul 2018

Inter-net main ruler is saturn. second planet is mercury.3rd planet is Rahu. 3-11-7[outer space from the ones home].[ house are prime houses].Natural 3rd is Gemini[mercury] and 11th is Aquarius[saturn and co-ruler-rahu.3rd is 5th[knowledge]from 11th[gain of knowledge] and 11th is 9th from 3rd[teaching and preechings].

joyd.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Nov 2012

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by farout.x » 19 Jul 2018

I have a passion for music (singing, composing, guitars etc.) And would like to pursue my passion more seriously. Along with that I also have passion for photography.

Is there Fame and Success in my chart with field related to arts/media/glamour?

My birth details:
Date: 1st June 1988 - Time: 9:51 AM -
Longitude: 67E3
Latitude: 24N52

I have a few observations in my chart related to it:

Lagna:
1. 10th Lord is Yogakaraka.
2. 10th Lord is with Rahu. I read somewhere that combination of Rahu with 10 house/Lord brings Fame.
3. 10th Lord is aspected by Saturn (masses) also being the 7th Lord (other people/masses)
4. 2nd Lord Sun (speech/speaking) is in 11th house aspected by Mars (5th and 10th Lord). Also aspectee by 1st Lord Moon (almost full moon)
5. 3rd Lord is in 12th house (own house) with Venus. I'm currently living away from my birth place.

In D9:
1. 2nd Lord is exalted.
2. 3rd Lord is in 2nd with Venus.

In D10:
1. Venus and Mer in Asc.
2. 5th and 2nd together in 12th house.

Karkamasha Lagna:
1. Karkamasha Lagna is Pisces.
2. Amatyakaraka Jupiter is in 2nd
3. Saturn in 10th house aspected by Mercury and Venus
4. AK and Amk aspect each other. (Jaimini aspect)

kunsikaram
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 100
Joined: 20 Jan 2012

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by kunsikaram » 23 Jul 2018

Any outer/physical experiences are outcome of yogas those are formed. And identity is created based on the planets occupy the langa or aspecting the lagna too (Strongly by lagna).

But Arudha lagna plays major role in social sucess and its also required to consider D10. So with just one planet we cannot arrive at social fame and sucess

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Nov 2012

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by farout.x » 01 Aug 2018

joyd wrote:
09 Jul 2018
Inter-net main ruler is saturn. second planet is mercury.3rd planet is Rahu. 3-11-7[outer space from the ones home].[ house are prime houses].Natural 3rd is Gemini[mercury] and 11th is Aquarius[saturn and co-ruler-rahu.3rd is 5th[knowledge]from 11th[gain of knowledge] and 11th is 9th from 3rd[teaching and preechings].

joyd.
Thanks for your reply.

So, I have 3rd Lord conjunct 11th Lord in Gemini. This combination is further aspected by Saturn (7th Lord) and Rahu.

Does this qualify as a combination?

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 3480
Joined: 26 Aug 2017

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by joyd » 01 Aug 2018

yes..

joyd.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 461
Joined: 11 Jun 2018

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by Nora » 01 Aug 2018

Hi Joydji

I heard somewhere that internet and fame is a kind of illusion right, hence, Arudha lagna is more important than rasi chart. Because Arudha is illusion of the self and illusion that we create on internet to get attention which is also an illusion.

And in fact the first house, seventh house, and the tenth house in Arudha lagna must be seen for fame on internet. Especially the first-seventh axis becomes crucial. So if Shani (or Rahu or Mercury) is in that axis then fame can be expected.

Is the above correct?

Kind regards

Nora

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Nov 2012

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by farout.x » 01 Aug 2018

joyd wrote:
01 Aug 2018
yes..

joyd.
Thanks.

What will be the best time to do so?

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Nov 2012

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by farout.x » 01 Aug 2018

Nora wrote:
01 Aug 2018
Hi Joydji

I heard somewhere that internet and fame is a kind of illusion right, hence, Arudha lagna is more important than rasi chart. Because Arudha is illusion of the self and illusion that we create on internet to get attention which is also an illusion.

And in fact the first house, seventh house, and the tenth house in Arudha lagna must be seen for fame on internet. Especially the first-seventh axis becomes crucial. So if Shani (or Rahu or Mercury) is in that axis then fame can be expected.

Is the above correct?

Kind regards

Nora
Hi Nora.

My Asc is Cancer. As per Asc my 3rd (Me) and 11th (Ve) are conjunct in Gemini. Aspected by 7th (Sa) from 6th and Rahu from 8th (where Ra is conjunct Mars Yogakaraka)

My AL is Pisces. As per AL my 3rd (Ve) and 7th (Me) are conjunct in Gemini aspected by 11th (Sa) from 10th and Rahu from 12th.

In both the cases I see a lot of 3rd 7th 11th combination and somewhat 12th influence.

What do you think?

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 461
Joined: 11 Jun 2018

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by Nora » 01 Aug 2018

I wouldn't know for sure as I'm still learning astrology. But from what you're saying, art field can give you success. But you gota look for combinations for becoming a singer/musician or a photographer. I'm not sure if one can excel in all fields of art and attain fame. Try to find out from this forum which art area you are likely to succeed and give it a try.

Nora

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Nov 2012

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by farout.x » 01 Aug 2018

Nora wrote:
01 Aug 2018
I wouldn't know for sure as I'm still learning astrology. But from what you're saying, art field can give you success. But you gota look for combinations for becoming a singer/musician or a photographer. I'm not sure if one can excel in all fields of art and attain fame. Try to find out from this forum which art area you are likely to succeed and give it a try.

Nora
Thanks for your reply.

I am more interested in music/singing. As per my understanding speech/voice is seen from 2nd house and skills/talent/courage/communication is seen from 3rd house.

I have my 2nd Lord in 11th house (Taurus/ Natural 2nd house) of gains/hopes/wishes/desires.

I start my Mahadasha of 2nd Lord next year.

Do you have links to topics/articles? Where I can find out more.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Nov 2012

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by farout.x » 01 Aug 2018

Hi! Can you share your field of Fame on internet and how the planetary position in your chart represents that field/area?

Thanks.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 461
Joined: 11 Jun 2018

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by Nora » 01 Aug 2018

Farout what's your place of birth? Perhaps I'm seeing it wrong but with the given latitude and longitude I'm not getting what your saying

Nora

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Nov 2012

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by farout.x » 01 Aug 2018

Nora wrote:
01 Aug 2018
Farout what's your place of birth? Perhaps I'm seeing it wrong but with the given latitude and longitude I'm not getting what your saying

Nora
Date: 1st June 1988
Time: 9:51AM
Location: Karachi, Pakistan

Where is the difference that you're observing?

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 461
Joined: 11 Jun 2018

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by Nora » 02 Aug 2018

Hi

Sorry your latitude longitude was giving different results. Now this location which youve shared I used it and checked your chart.

I'm not an expert or anything...but seems like in your 10th Jupiter is placed in your rasi and also is placed in 10th your D10.

Also you are cancer ascendant and moon is in 5th in rasi chart in an emotional sign and becomes your ascendant in D10 in Pisces also an emotional sign. Your brighu bindu (destiny point) is in pushya which is divine and emotional nakshatra too.

Makes me wonder that you might be somewhat spiritual? Believing in god like strong faith? And also emotional which is needed for a singer. So, yes music is definitely possible but maybe something like spiritual Sufi music or qawwali types would suit you more rather than western types but if western then something more divine. You'll have a leadership in your genre. So, something that you might be teaching others for example how to play guitar for Sufi songs. But once again I'm not an expert.

I think your sun Mahadasha might be special as you say especially moon Antara (5/9/2019 onwards) will probably initiate something new for you.

Kind regards

Nora

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 461
Joined: 11 Jun 2018

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by Nora » 02 Aug 2018

Also moon is your atmakaraka and Jupiter is your amatyakaraka...so your mind is your soul and Jupiter will be in whatever work you do...so something about teaching..,you'll teach others some technique whether it's to do with songs or art or a musical instrument....

Also I forgot to say your Jupiter is aspecting your 2nd house (ketu in it) in rasi as well as your D10 (ketu in it).

Sorry a mistake in my previous post ketu is in your 10th house in your D10 (not Jupiter). I think software took some other Karachi in the world as location. But even here Jupiter is aspecting ketu. And Mercury venus are retrograde in your D10 cancerian ascendant. So communication and art will be emotional.

Kind regards

Nora

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Nov 2012

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by farout.x » 02 Aug 2018

Nora wrote:
02 Aug 2018
Hi

Sorry your latitude longitude was giving different results. Now this location which youve shared I used it and checked your chart.

I'm not an expert or anything...but seems like in your 10th Jupiter is placed in your rasi and also is placed in 10th your D10.

Also you are cancer ascendant and moon is in 5th in rasi chart in an emotional sign and becomes your ascendant in D10 in Pisces also an emotional sign. Your brighu bindu (destiny point) is in pushya which is divine and emotional nakshatra too.

Makes me wonder that you might be somewhat spiritual? Believing in god like strong faith? And also emotional which is needed for a singer. So, yes music is definitely possible but maybe something like spiritual Sufi music or qawwali types would suit you more rather than western types but if western then something more divine. You'll have a leadership in your genre. So, something that you might be teaching others for example how to play guitar for Sufi songs. But once again I'm not an expert.

I think your sun Mahadasha might be special as you say especially moon Antara (5/9/2019 onwards) will probably initiate something new for you.

Kind regards

Nora
Hi Nora.

Yes, I think I'm highly emotional and spiritual (more so in belief than practicing).

And yes those emotions do show up in my singing even when they are not required. For example a happy song may sound like a sad one hahaha. I m not much into singing Qawwali or Sufi songs. Ghazals and Melodious songs? Yes! Also into rock music.

I don't have much idea about Bhrigu Bindu. Don't know where it is in my chart and how to interpret.

I m not a highly trained classical singer & I am not teaching.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Nov 2012

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by farout.x » 02 Aug 2018

Nora wrote:
02 Aug 2018
Also moon is your atmakaraka and Jupiter is your amatyakaraka...so your mind is your soul and Jupiter will be in whatever work you do...so something about teaching..,you'll teach others some technique whether it's to do with songs or art or a musical instrument....

Also I forgot to say your Jupiter is aspecting your 2nd house (ketu in it) in rasi as well as your D10 (ketu in it).

Sorry a mistake in my previous post ketu is in your 10th house in your D10 (not Jupiter). I think software took some other Karachi in the world as location. But even here Jupiter is aspecting ketu. And Mercury venus are retrograde in your D10 cancerian ascendant. So communication and art will be emotional.

Kind regards

Nora
Does moon being atmakaraka in 5th house mean soul desire for creativity?

Yes Jupiter is aspecting 2nd house in D1 and D10 and placed in 2nd house in D9.

Also Jupiter has connection with Ketu in D1 D9 and D10. Does that mean anything?

Yes in D10 ketu is in 10th house. Does that mean dissatisfaction from profession or profession dealing with things which are not tangible? Like arts?

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 461
Joined: 11 Jun 2018

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by Nora » 02 Aug 2018

Hi Farout

Jupiter aspecting ketu is the basis for Moksha (Jannat). So, it'll make you very spiritual, even if you aren't that spiritual right now...you will be and your work will be something to do with spirituality.

The kind of music or art you create will have that underlying tone of spirituality. Maybe it'll be soothing and calming to the mind (due to your moon I explained in previous texts).

Jupiter is teacher, preacher...Ketu is responsible for disinterest in worldly things, which takes you closer to the truth (which is God). This is not being religious but being spiritual which is beyond religion.

So, yes, ketu means that you may not be very interested in your job, there'll always be detachment from it. Jupiter will give you opportunities though and your sun,Saturn, venus and Mercury placement helps in you having some success. There maybe ups and downs though. But definitely you can go on spiritual path and help heal yourself and others through your art.

Kind regards

Nora

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Nov 2012

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by farout.x » 02 Aug 2018

Nora wrote:
02 Aug 2018
Hi Farout

Jupiter aspecting ketu is the basis for Moksha (Jannat). So, it'll make you very spiritual, even if you aren't that spiritual right now...you will be and your work will be something to do with spirituality.

The kind of music or art you create will have that underlying tone of spirituality. Maybe it'll be soothing and calming to the mind (due to your moon I explained in previous texts).

Jupiter is teacher, preacher...Ketu is responsible for disinterest in worldly things, which takes you closer to the truth (which is God). This is not being religious but being spiritual which is beyond religion.

So, yes, ketu means that you may not be very interested in your job, there'll always be detachment from it. Jupiter will give you opportunities though and your sun,Saturn, venus and Mercury placement helps in you having some success. There maybe ups and downs though. But definitely you can go on spiritual path and help heal yourself and others through your art.

Kind regards

Nora
Thanks Nora for a detailed response.

One more thing that has struck my mind. I have heard/read that Rahu in 10th house gives Fame. Does it also apply to Rahu with 10th lord?

If you see in D1 Rahu is sitting with 10th Lord Mars in 8th house. In D9 Rahu aspects the D1 10th Lord from it's trinal 9th house aspect. In D10 again Rahu aspects Mars which is 10th Lord on D10 as well.

The skill in music is there. The desire to do something in music is there for many years. What I want to know or what I'm thinking is whether it will give me Fame and success? If yes, when would that be?

I have a nice day time job with a good income. I am based in a foreign country. But that's my source of income and lifestyle. My passion is for music. That's why time and again I feel so much to do something in music.

Thanks.

Post Reply