Social Media - Fame & Success

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Social Media - Fame & Success

Post by Nora » 02 Aug 2018

Hi farout

Mars with Rahu can give rise to extreme rage and aggression. It forms Angarak yog. They are in 8th house which is not a good house as far as health is concerned, that's all I know, regarding career I'm not sure but I feel it'll make you very brave to try out new things like your music career may not be supported by others, cos they might say it's not relevant to what you've studied etc. But you may still give it a go due to your bravery. Did you by any chance get hurt by falling down somewhere in the past? Like especially on your head? As a kid or as an adult?

Rahu accentuates the quality of the planet it's placed with. So, with mars it'll accentuate Martian qualities such as leadership, bravery, anger etc.

Rahu looking at 10th can give desire but I don't think it's the same as Rahu being in 10th bhav giving rise and fame.

But you may check with expert astrologers here..as im only a student

Kind regards

Nora

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 02 Aug 2018

Nora wrote:
02 Aug 2018
Hi farout

Mars with Rahu can give rise to extreme rage and aggression. It forms Angarak yog. They are in 8th house which is not a good house as far as health is concerned, that's all I know, regarding career I'm not sure but I feel it'll make you very brave to try out new things like your music career may not be supported by others, cos they might say it's not relevant to what you've studied etc. But you may still give it a go due to your bravery. Did you by any chance get hurt by falling down somewhere in the past? Like especially on your head? As a kid or as an adult?

Rahu accentuates the quality of the planet it's placed with. So, with mars it'll accentuate Martian qualities such as leadership, bravery, anger etc.

Rahu looking at 10th can give desire but I don't think it's the same as Rahu being in 10th bhav giving rise and fame.

But you may check with expert astrologers here..as im only a student

Kind regards

Nora

Hahaha yes! I have two scars on my forehead :D

Yeah, I read about angarak yoga. And too being in 8th house doesn't sound too good upfront.

But digging deeper its a Rahu connection with 10th Lord. If it amplifies anger and courage or accidents then it will also amplify or take qualities from Mars? Being yogakaraka and 5th and 10th Lord both relating to Fame, creativity and career?

I have made up my mind and pushing myself to pursue music and singing. And I wanna do karma for that and give it a shot and put efforts. But at the same time I want to find out whether my horoscope supports it or I'm just diving into something where chances to make it big are very bleak?

I'm not afraid of failure here. I am still gonna try something but it might help me decide how much time and money to invest in it.

Thanks.

SShankar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SShankar » 27 Oct 2018

I have Mercury in 11th house of Pisces aspected by Mars

I was doing Web Designing and Media Editing ... earned alot and lost everything now.... is there any hint ?

DOB: 21-04-1980
TIME: 8:20AM
PLACE: Adoni, Andhra Pradesh.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 12 Nov 2018

Interesting. When I came across this topic I thought 'hmm I bet Rahu in the 7th would be a great indicator of this', then for some reason I decided to check Pewdiepie's chart. Don't have his birth time, but going by date and location, Rahu is in the 7th in Aquarius from the Moon sign. The moon doesn't change signs within that day either.

So yeah Rahu in the 7th I feel is a good indicator. I also feel like Aquarius makes more sense when it comes to themes involving the internet and things contained within it as Aquarius essentially represent interconnected networks and also happens to be co-ruled by Rahu which is a karaka for technology and fame in general.