5th_house

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
123capri

5th_house

Post by 123capri » 02 Sep 2018

Hi All,

If a malefic is in 5th house..does it mean the person has some punya of that planet too?even though its malefic?If in case ketu in 5th house (mantra sadhana)?

Regards,
Sri

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 5th_house

Post by Nora » 04 Sep 2018

Hey Sri

I think you're right. Cos I know someone with Saturn in 5th (aspected by Jupiter) and some astrologers here said that that native has mantra Sadhana. But I'm not sure whether it's only due to Saturn in the 5th or because it's also aspected by Jupiter or because of other placements in the chart.

Kindvrwfards

Nora

123capri

Post by 123capri » 04 Sep 2018

Hey Nora,
Thanks for the reply..I feel every planet has a positive part to show especially in 5th house..saturn(tolerance),mars(passion and determination),Rahu and Ketu(Thinking out of the box,other dimensional knowledge) and so on.I feel the the planet in trines(from ascendant) shows the accumulated knowledge while from Karakamsa the punya of the soul..Correct me if im wrong.

Regards,
Sri

Kritika

Post by Kritika » 11 Dec 2018

Hello 123capri,
Even i have ketu in 5th house in scorpio..and as far as i know here it make me interested in hidden knowledge like astrology. I also have jupiter-ketu and saturn-ketu mutual aspect. But i don't think it could mean mantra sadhna.
Regards,
Khushi

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 14 Dec 2018

Saturn in 5th aspected by a benefic especially Jupiter, moon or a spiritual planet like ketu can give mantra sadhan

Kritika

Post by Kritika » 14 Dec 2018

hey nora,
what if ketu is in 5th house with saturn placed in 11th house and lord of 7th and 8th house(all related with mysticism)? does this give mantra saadhna?

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 15 Dec 2018

Where is your Jupiter placed? You are cancer ascendant? Yes Jupiter's aspect on ketu in 5th house (especially in a mystical sign like Scorpio) and Saturn also aspecting ketu can give mantra siddhi. I think it might also lead to some frustration though if you can't understand something spiritually like a scripture or procedure, you may get a bit frustrated and get detached from it. But you'll come back to it again and get frustrated again. Then at some point you'll get it but may not be interested in it, letting go of it.

Kritika

Post by Kritika » 15 Dec 2018

my jupiter is placed in lagna at 1 degree..yeah i am cancer asc.
Ohh i see..is it because of saturn aspect?
so far i have not been frustrated..if i don't understand i'll try to decode it or seek help.
but that's a good thing if i keep coming to it.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 15 Dec 2018

Good to have Jupiter in lagna. Makes the person calm, righteous, noble etc. It's aspect on ketu will cut down the effect I described. Also ketu in 5 could signify detachment from creativity and detachment from wanting to have children (or family for that matter since children mostly come out of wedlocks) but Jupiter's aspect can tone it down and give a spiritual child. Of course saturns aspect can't be undermined and Jupiter's aspect doesn't mean Saturn won't do it's thingy ;) it'll slow the process of getting progeny but Jupiter is there to save you. How old are you you said?
By the way pls note tat I'm only a learner and not even remotely an astrologer :)
Kind regards

Nora

Kritika

Post by Kritika » 15 Dec 2018

Yes that's true i am very detached from anything involving creativity and i also hate kids.
am 16.
right now am going through ketu mahadasha..so i hope i get more involved in spirituality.
that's ok...because despite being a learner you are better than me.
for how long have you been learning astrlogy?

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 15 Dec 2018

1st time I'm hearing a Cancer moon native saying that they don't like kids :roll: Very strange. Cancer Moon natives no matter what, they are suppose to give everything. No exceptions. There shouldn't be any hatreds. Please strengthen your 5th lord.
Kṛttika, just keep one thing in mind, as you've told you are in Ketu daśa & wish to involve Spiritually, look there shouldn't be any hatred / or any kind of negative emotion when one wants to involve Spiritually. Otherwise Spirituality becomes a fashion. We need to be very careful. When you've said the above, I just thought about your Mars's placement in Ascendant in Cancer. :|

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 16 Dec 2018

Kritika wrote:
15 Dec 2018
Yes that's true i am very detached from anything involving creativity and i also hate kids.
am 16.
right now am going through ketu mahadasha..so i hope i get more involved in spirituality.
that's ok...because despite being a learner you are better than me.
for how long have you been learning astrlogy?
Hey Kritika

You are not old enough to crave for a family/kids etc. even creativity for many is at its peak in 20s unless you are a Mozart :)
At 16 you can't possibly want children ;) I hope not!!!

Anyways, once you get older, you'll want these things cos like I said Jupiter is aspecting that house. Also Jupiter is well placed for you in cancer in exaltation. You'll be kind hearted and spiritual as it's in your lagna.

I have been learning since late September (so for 3 months) but with my Guru's grace. Only then is it possible to know these mystical things quickly and easily.

Kind regards,

Nora

Kritika

Post by Kritika » 16 Dec 2018

Namaste murthyji,
I don't know why but i feel irked by the presence of kids especially babies. I am completely aware that being on the path of spirituality i should not feel as such...but i just feel like that...and it has been since i was 12yrs...i did not like being near babies at all..i was watching krs video on navamsha series...nd my mars in navamsha is in 2nd house..nd they say such people get very irritated with their first child when they are born..so i guess i'll be like that till my late 30's
Ok if you say so, perhaps strengthening my 5th lord will help in studies.
Why you thought of my mars in asc in cancer? Does it have anything to do with me not liking kids?I I

Have a good day, murthyji

Kritika

Hello nora,
I love this name btw...i just keep thinking of the character in vampire diaries when i hear it.

I know am not supposed to crave for such things..nor i do.

It's not simply about wanting to have kids(tho i can't imagine having a child one...most depressing incident of my life for sure...even if perhaps one day i may realise it's important to have kids..but i may not love them the way my mom did and does)....i actually feel disturbed by being surrounded by babies especially..even when in my family someone has a child..all my cousins will be willing to hold it and do those cheesy stuffs..i can't.

But yeah i love dogs..be it of a street dog or my own...nd also i like to talk to my cousin who is just 3 yrs old..i find her so cute...but she doesn't cries and all that..so i kind of like her.

But then no..babies i can't...i can't be around them.

Yeah in the span of 3 months it's inpossible to learn so much without a guru..while i have been at it since july without a guru and yet not so well-versed.

Have a good day nora :)

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 16 Dec 2018

Affection to pets is probably seen from the 6th house thought I saw someone mention this. It's cool that you have a liking for pets. See which planets sit or aspect that house.

Kritika

I have only mercury and sun aspecting 6th house. And the sign in 6th house is Sagittarius. No planets in 6th house.
But i prefer dogs only.
But doesn't mean i don't have feelings for other animals.