Rarely discussed dimension in stock trading

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Rarely discussed dimension in stock trading

Post by lovacrs » 24 Oct 2018

I have seen many posts on stock trading mostly hovering around "Can I be successful/make profit?" . I have personally gone through a couple of charts of my friends. Some of them have made profits while others have incurred losses. While digging deeper, with a view to correlate the incidence of loss/profit to transits, I noticed a slight bias in data that seems to suggest that the individuals tended to make profits in some sectors and losses in some. Unfortunately, I have no authority to share the charts of individuals, much less their data on profits/losses.
I am curious to know whether others have seen such propensity. In other words instead of a black and white Profit/Loss can there be grey scale Profit in Mining sector stocks/Loss in IT stocks?
Of-course, I do understand that fate may still pull one into profit/loss by driving the choice of sector. But assuming that there is enough leeway for freewill, can one astrologically choose the right stocks?
Look forward to hearing your thoughts

CRS

CRS

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Rarely discussed dimension in stock trading

Post by ChandraLagna » 31 Oct 2018

Hello Lovacrs,

Without sharing the birth details or data on profits/losses, is it possible to share your observations even at a high level? This is an idea I have been tossing around for a while and unable conduct any serious research due to lack of sufficient data, since, as you point out, the queries here are mostly from those that have not made much profit and those that do, are not on this forum :D
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 01 Nov 2018

Ha ha, that is nice way of putting it ChandraLagna!

We (couple of friends and I) were analysing trading+investment data of our own to check whether we could establish any correlation to known astrological factors (dasa, transit....). To my surprise, I noticed repeat instances of the following:

1. In my own case, I was profitable in respect of IT and Banking while I was into losses in food sector related stocks
2. One friend was profitable in Telecom and Airlines while he was making losses in metals and real estate.
3. Another friend was making profits in FMCG and losses elsewhere
4. The third was making profits in foods (including Liquor) and losses in banking
Overall, all of us have made net profits/net losses in various years (not very huge on either side) that I could not correlate to Dasa or transits of the slow moving Grahas.
Based on this, the question that came up to my mind was, for e.g., if I had stayed away from food stocks would I have made large profits? Of-course, there is a larger question of whether my choices were themselves pre-destined?
Also the other interesting thing is, all of us were into almost the same stocks! This means that sector specific trends was not responsible
I look forward to see what you have on this.
CRS

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 01 Nov 2018

Oh, I was hoping to see some correlation of domain with chart placements without revealing the exact details. In general, one would need 2, 5 and 11th in play for success in investment in Stocks. Of course, Budha and Guru need to bless the chart for gains.
1. Banking/Finance would need support from Venus
2. Telecom /Airlines needs Aquarius preferably, or other airy signs with Rahu
3. FMCG....not sure what would run here.
4. Liquor and foods....moon/scorp with mild afflictions. Severe affliction would make native enjoy the product than the stock :)
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 01 Nov 2018

Placements I can share. Sl No per my previous post
1. I can share my chart although birth time can be off +/-15 mts 20FEB60, Mysore, 15:20
2. Lg-Aries, Ra-Ardr(3),Mo and Me - Hast(1), Ve-Hast(4), Su-Chit(2), Sa-Chit(3), Ju-Vis(1), Ma-Jye(3), Ke-PSha(1)
3. Lg-Pisces, Ma-Puna(3), Ra-Push(3), Su-Hast(1), Mo-Hast(4), Me(R)-Chit((2), Ve-Visa(2), Ke-Srav(1), Sa(R)-Srav(1), Ju(R)-Sata(2)
4. Lg-Chit(3), Su-Swat(1), Me-Visa(4), Ve-Anu(3), Ju-Mool(2), Mo-Mool(3), Sa-PSha(2), Ke-Sata(4), Ma-Puna(1), Ra-PPha(2) - He loves his drink!
My principal question is - based on placement of grahas (or any other astrological factors) can we say stock trading in so-and-so sector/s will be profitable instead of saying stock trading as a whole is profitable or not?
And more importantly, has anyone else noticed such instances?
CRS