Do mercury gets combust

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Post Reply
chaitu124
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 119
Joined: 24 Jun 2012

Do mercury gets combust

Post by chaitu124 » 27 Oct 2018

i heard from 2 people that after looking my chart told mercury was combust

mercury was in leo

mars 7.45 in magha
mercury 16.22 in poorva phalguni
sun 25:45 in poorva phalguni

In LEO

So does this show mercury gets combust due to mars and sun both are hot planets and in fiery sign leo



astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 554
Joined: 21 Dec 2017

Re: Do mercury gets combust

Post by astrostar » 29 Oct 2018

chaitu124 wrote:
27 Oct 2018
mars 7.45 in magha
mercury 16.22 in poorva phalguni
sun 25:45 in poorva phalguni
In LEO
So does this show mercury gets combust due to mars and sun both are hot planets and in fiery sign leo
Mars is not a Star, its only a planet. It can not combust other planets.
Mars conjunction enhances argumentative qualities, -ve +ve thinking, etc.
Sun is a star, and does combust planets.

Mercury is 10° away from Sun.
Normally, this distance is considered as nice one, and its not a deep combustion.
So, Mercury is in good position.
Mercury dominions over analytical brain.
Sun is for consciousness.
Mercury must always be with Sun.
Otherwise, can not get analytical qualities (buddhi).

Since both Sun, Mars are mathematical and logical planets,
Mercury gives much intelligence to native.
Leo sign also bestows similar abilities.
3 planets in a fiery sign, also enhance fiery qualities.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

chaitu124
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 119
Joined: 24 Jun 2012

Re: Do mercury gets combust

Post by chaitu124 » 29 Oct 2018

astrostar wrote:
29 Oct 2018
chaitu124 wrote:
27 Oct 2018
mars 7.45 in magha
mercury 16.22 in poorva phalguni
sun 25:45 in poorva phalguni
In LEO
So does this show mercury gets combust due to mars and sun both are hot planets and in fiery sign leo
Mars is not a Star, its only a planet. It can not combust other planets.
Mars conjunction enhances argumentative qualities, -ve +ve thinking, etc.
Sun is a star, and does combust planets.

Mercury is 10° away from Sun.
Normally, this distance is considered as nice one, and its not a deep combustion.
So, Mercury is in good position.
Mercury dominions over analytical brain.
Sun is for consciousness.
Mercury must always be with Sun.
Otherwise, can not get analytical qualities (buddhi).

Since both Sun, Mars are mathematical and logical planets,
Mercury gives much intelligence to native.
Leo sign also bestows similar abilities.
3 planets in a fiery sign, also enhance fiery qualities.
Thank you. I heard that any planet which is less than 12 degrees close to sun gets combust?
example - sun 20 degrees mercury 10 degrees
distance is 10 derees

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 554
Joined: 21 Dec 2017

Re: Do mercury gets combust

Post by astrostar » 29 Oct 2018

chaitu124 wrote:
29 Oct 2018
Thank you. I heard that any planet which is less than 12 degrees close to sun gets combust?
example - sun 20 degrees mercury 10 degrees
distance is 10 degrees
Its not a full or deep combustion.
Its a light combustion and considered a good one.
No problem.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

Post Reply