Timothee Chalamet - A Signature Chart

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Timothee Chalamet - A Signature Chart

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 20 Nov 2018

Hi Learned Members

Unlike Lucas Edgars (my previous post), I cannot really fix his Ascendant precisely because there is no standout focus in his chart except that he he has a lot of planets situated in Sidereal Signs ruled by Jupiter and Saturn.

Here is his Tropical Chart :

https://astro-charts.com/persons/chart/ ... -chalamet/

You can get all his sidereal placements by subtracting 23.5 degrees or thereof.

(If you want to know the EXACT degrees to subtract, refer to to the article by Vaugh Paul Manley on Sidereal Signs).

So he can play both fun characters like Lady Bird, sombre characters like Beautiful Boy (he is the number one favourite to win the Best Supporting Actor in next year's Oscar 2019) etc. because of Jupiter and Saturn. Chiron is in Sidereal Virgo where is exalted, showing that he plays characters that keep going even if the situation is desperate.

The other planet that stands out from the crowd besides Chiron, is Pluto in Sidereal Scorpio. He was nominated last year in the Academy Awards as Best Actor in Call Me By Your Name. He also played a character in the Gangster TV Series Broadwalk Empire at the dawn of the Prohibition era in America.

He has moods, shown by his Moon and Saturn conjunction in sidereal Aquarius.

Best Rgds
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Timothee Chalamet - A Signature Chart

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 06 Dec 2018

The Golden Globes Award just announced. He is nominated for Best Supporting Actor in the Motion Pictures in the drama category.

Golden Globes is the most prestigious next after the Academy Awards and the Best Suporting Actor in the Motion Picture category is next in line in ters of prestige within the Golden Globes after the main actor category.