Intuition & 11th house!

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Intuition & 11th house!

Post by murthys68 » 28 Nov 2018

Dear readers, I'd like to know about Intuition. Translation goes like Antardṛśti. So, is it seeing / feeling from inside? Will it have to be correct every time? When we say that, it's my intuition, do we need any logic for it? or just an experience would suffice?

I've heard that 11th Bhāva is the house of intuition, but I don't know how is it so! From what I know about 11th house is, it is the place where Guru sits. As it is 3rd house from 9th house. 3rd house is Guru Upadeśa. I don't know how that is connected to intuition. Every time I use to think of 8th house connection & moreover 11th house is the House of "Astrology!" :D as it is 8th house from the 4th house. So, one need to have strong 11th house to learn / understand this divine Science "Properly!". But please let me know how is that connected with intuition & what does it actually mean
Thanks in anticipation

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Intuition & 11th house!

Post by murthys68 » 29 Nov 2018

I'm very very sorry to use Jyotiṣam as divine Science. I generally don't use Mathematics or Science, but suddenly I've missed. 1st of all it is not appropriate to use Jyotiṣam as a Science! As Jyotiṣam is not Science & it is unscientific! Jyotiṣam is BEYOND Science! I mean the Phalita part. However, we need Mathematical part to understand few things & this Mathematical part can be understood by a 10th standard student. No big deal in it. Phalita part "mostly" don't require Mathematics. Jyotiśam is beyond all these! The appropriate term I should use is that Jyotiṣam is a divine śāstram. Science is a śāstram but not vice versa.

An addendum to the 11th house, 11th house is an Occult studies from the 4th house of education! (8th house from the 4th house) & also 11th house is Education from 8th house of occult. (11th house is 4th house from the 8th house)

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 29 Nov 2018

The 5th house is the main house of knowledge and being 2nd to the 4th house (the main house) of education, it supports the latter. We educate ourselves basically with new knowledge.

11th house is the 8th of 4th of vedic science (my other post I talk about Brahma emerging from the womb and he created the vedas), thus 11th house is the house of vedic astrology and Rahu is the karaka of intuition and vision. Jupiter is the karaka for keeping the discovery of new vedic astrology principles pure if tied with the 11th. Mercury here gives adroitness in the discovery of vedic astrology principles. Saturn here gives painstaking efforts in recording down new astrology principles. Rahu rules all the 11 rudras tie with the 11th. The 11th rudra is also Shiva which is the Sun. This shows Rahu's visionary capacity (he can think of multiple visions at one time, that is why he is also a master of vedic astrology besides ketu) and each time his vision gets truer to the essence of vedic astrology, the Sun. Rahu tries to emulate the Sun in whatever he does. He is called the midnight Sun by Nadi Astrology.

Now 8th is the 5th of the 4th. So 8th is the future of vedic principles ie. discovery of new vedic principles (not invention but discovery -there is a difference), so the 8th is also the house of vedic astrology. Ketu is the karaka of vedic astrology raw principles in the 8th. Jupiter if ruling the 9th of prophecy and goes to the 8th, the person's prowess in vedic astrology becomes marked. 9th is the 2nd to the 8th. 5th is poorva punya and 8th is the 4th of the 5th, so Saturn ruling 5th going to the 4th shows the ability to tap ancestral vedic principles.

Since 8th is the 10th of the 11th, 8th beats the 11th in being able to tie the vedic astrology principles together (trust ketu to do that) but since ketu tends to listen to rahu most of the time (according to Lal Katib, 8th is the 10th of the 11th), we tend to swamp ourselves with knowledge to get to vedic astrology principles rather than use logic to tie all the facts together (Mars the planet of logic has an natural affinity with the 8th).

11th is the 7th of the 5th. Our visions of the 11th represent the suddeness of Poorva Punya. It just wells up. That is why it is intuitive.

9th is the 11th of the 11th. The more visions we have the more we are able to prophesise and this can be called luck by the ordinary layman. 9th being 5th of the 5th, this aldo mwans that with better luck, we are able to access more easily our Poorva Punya, and the cycle goes on all over again.

8th is the 7th of the 2nd of talents and abilities including mathematics. 8th represents the suddeness of using our talents and abilities IN THIS LIFETIME. But 2nd repersents the 3rd from the 12th, consistingnof our pre-package getic code just before we are born (12th is the 12th to Lagna). 4th represents our actual genetc code in flesh and blood (how good we are in vedic science is determined by our genes). Thus if we are able to use our talents and abilities in sudden and electrifying ways, we can bring vedic astrology to new heights (8th is the 5th to the 4th).

So it boils down to poorva punya, knowledge, luck, visions, logic, talents and abilities, god's grace (the 9th) and our karma.

Best Regards
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

By the way 3rd is the 8th of the 8th. 3rd represents our understanding of life as the interaction between the heavens (super-conscious), earth (conscious) and the underworld (the unvonscious). 4th is the concretisation of what the 3rd understanding, which is vedic science.

So the more you understand that in life through the reading of scriptures (3rd is the 2nd of the 2nd of holy scriptures; the other house dealing with scriptures is the 5th whereas 4th deal with vedas, the mother of all scriptures), the better would you be in vedic astrology.

And 3rd deals with writing. The more you write on such things, the better would you be in vedic astrology. It is instructive to note that the Cancer Ascendant has Mercury the planet of gleaning and scouting of holy knowledge, rules both the 12th (house of spirituality) and the 3rd (Mercury also writes). My Mercury sits in the 11th, bringing order to the cascade of knowledge found in the 11th (the fruit of the search and scouting).

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 29 Nov 2018

Dear Khoo Ji, what is this? My question was simple & it is, What is intuition, you didn't come to the point itself!
You've told Rāhu is the kāraka for intuition, how can one understand Rāhu is the kāraka for intuition without knowing what intuition exactly is?
There are some disagreements on what you've written,
Rahu rules all the 11 rudras tie with the 11th. The 11th rudra is also Shiva which is the Sun. This shows Rahu's visionary capacity (he can think of multiple visions at one time, that is why he is also a master of vedic astrology besides ketu) and each time his vision gets truer to the essence of vedic astrology, the Sun.

Who told you that 11th Rudra is śiva? Where do you get all these stuffs from? Scriptures? If so Which Scripture? I believe only scriptures
Just think Khoo Ji, why will Rāhu rules Rudras? Okay, When 11th Rudra is śiva, do you mean Rāhu rules śiva? What is this dear Khoo Ji? :|

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Firstly you talk about intuition in the 11th. But I am telling you that our everyday usage of the word intuition can be interpreted in many ways and assigned to different labrls depending onbhow you look at it. Andcvedic astrology is not just limited to the 11th bhava. You may think your question is simple, but it is misdirected because of your assumptions, so it is actually very complext, as in all queries if you want to dig deeper in the astrlogical, especially a question like intuitiveness in astrology.

See this link on all the avatars of lord shiva including the 11 rudras :

http://www.varanasi.org.in/avatars-and- ... lord-shiva

Notice that in fact all the 11 rudras can be considered some form of lord shiva, but the 11th rudra being Hanuman, the perfect devotee, can be said to be the purest incarnation of Lord Shiva. The number 11 contains two digits of 1 and 1 represents the Sun which is Shiva.

Here is the link that says that Hanuman (11th rudra) is the incarnation of Lord Shiva (the last line right at the bottom) :

https://hinduism.stackexchange.com/ques ... 11th-rudra

But from the previous article we know that the rudras are incarnations of lord shiva. So the 11th rudra is actually hanuman, son of vayu, and hanuman is Mars.

But Shiva is the Sun. So Mars is attached to the Sun.

So why I say the Rudras are Rahu? Actually Rahu emulates the Sun according to Nadi Astrology. Rahu is just a deity that is slowly evolving and he participates not only in wordly affairs but the evolvement of the cosmos. Same with Ketu. Shiva wears the serpent round the neck. Plus the 11th bhava's natural sign is Aquarius which Rahu rules.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

See this link, point (27), on Rahu and Ketu bring the devotees of Lord Shiva :

https://www.speakingtree.in/allslides/s ... 326/211652

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 30 Nov 2018

See this link on how Rudra intervenes in our mundane world, reminiscent of Rahu :

https://jameskelleher.com/pages/rudras-tears

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 30 Nov 2018

Oh, Okay! You get all these nonsensical stuffs from modern websites & modern Astrologers!... Got it!... Now please stop all the nonsense & stick to the topic!

You've told that 11th Rudra is Shiva & now you're saying, Hanumān is the 11th Rudra! Okay, please stop typing! I want to discuss the actual topic! However, I believe everything is Parameśvara Svarūpam... So, I don't bother much on those articles. But that's not the point!

Now, please stick to the topic! If not please stop typing! :|

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 30 Nov 2018

I got the information from the websites only AFTER you ask further and not otherwise. Notice I give the links bit by bit because of your query. All my answers come from your so call intuition at first blush.

This is a blog, and I am at liberty to answer, and for the consideration of readers I have to give truthful answers. But how complete I want it to be depends on the context. And in this situation because you ask in such a general way I gave a no-holes barred answer. It is still WITHIN THE TOPIC.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 01 Dec 2018

murthys68 wrote:
28 Nov 2018
By the way dear Hari Ji, could please look the following topic: Intuition & 11th house!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40383
murthy ji,
My knowledge of astrology is very less to comment on such matters. I am just a learner. Still, I can share something I heard from a reliable astrologer. I have Ketu in the 5th house, and he once commented that, that position of Ketu, in addition to the overall strength of the 5th house (due to 5th lord aspecting the 5th) makes me "highly intuitive". So there.

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 02 Dec 2018

Hey thanks Hari Ji, I remember when you've shared your horoscope back then in June, I remember your Graha configurations, yes actually Ketu where ever is posited it digs a lot, thus in your case intellect! & all 5th house related matters are concerned.
Of course, in my case too 5th Lord is aspecting 5th with 4th aspect. But 8th aspect is kinda not a beneficial aspect. That's what I've heard but I don't know why is that so!
Regards

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 05 Dec 2018

The other main houses for astrology besides the 8th and 11th, is the 2nd, 4th and 5th. There are yogas involving these houses for astrology (from scriptures) - you can refer to my past posts on Astrology or Michael Laughrin articles webpsge.

Now 2nd house is basically Parvarti (the domesticated wife) and 5th house is Shiva (the soul). They are parents of Ganesha (even though Shiva is not the biological father) so that is why they are also good in Astrology. Together they are Ardhanarishvira.

Now 4th is 12th to Shiva (the 5th) and 4th is 3rd to Parvarti (the 2nd). Parvarti was thus the initiator of the union with Shiva. Shiva went along with it as he found it does not detract from his spiritusl goals but in fact the union may even enhance it.

As a result (the vedic culture or later the 4 bedas when Brahma transcibed what he know) is born.