Moon Saturn conjunction

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gansub
Contributor
Contributor

Moon Saturn conjunction

Post by gansub » 01 Dec 2018

Does Moon Saturn conjunction cause life long Sade Saati ? Ordinarily people dread the seven year Saturn transit over the natal moon sign but what about those who are born with a Moon Saturn conjunction ? Does this combination cause life long suffering ? A feeling you are under siege from the minute somebody is born with that conjunction. I have seen this with many charts now. How about others with this conjunction ? People care to share ?

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Moon Saturn conjunction

Post by hari766 » 01 Dec 2018

I think this is a topic much discussed in the past. You can search past threads for detailed discussions from 2008 onwards. I have Moon Saturn Parivartana, and until age 36 I suffered a lot. But since then it has reduced. I am in Sade sati now, but except for losing my job, things have been pretty good. In my view a good thing with this combo is, very less expectations from life (hence less disappointments) and a detached outlook, in general.

gansub
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gansub » 02 Dec 2018

I asked about conjunction specifically. In your case it is parivartana and in some others it could be opposition.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 02 Dec 2018

I could write all day about it.

Moon sat conjunction in Sagittarius along with mercury lagna lord in 7th. Me 1 °degree sat9° degree moon 25,°

Well for starters it has given me a inferiority complex mostly about personality since early age like 9-10 till now at 30. There is always lack of energy/motivation along with lethargy constant fatigue.
Mind is always occupied mostly with negatives only after learning a bit about astrology there is a bit contentment.

Extremely fragile focus/concentration which seem to have improved a bit with age but far from desirable.

Fear of unknown death of close ones feeling of not being able to taken on life comes in irregular intervals.Indulging in vices alcohol/cannabis etc even knowing it's taking its toll on health not been able to go a week without it.
Just a overall feeling of inadequacy.

Of late some neuro issues cropping up like tinnitus (ringing in ear) maybe saturn conj mercury lagna lord is the reason ( p.s - you could even find a tone of negativity in my writing).

That is a few things that comes to my mind righaway and I am yet to experience the most important 7th house subject marriage & my usual worry is on about its challenges I've had 3 failed proposals which were looking quite strong when they began.

I believe my saturn has full control over me as lagna lord me is quite week and in conjunction with saturn virtually becoming like saturn.

I do however believe there is a silver lining to it too as with all things which have good and bads.

I also strongly feel
SATURN MOON PLACEMENTS CAN DO FAIRLY WELL IF THEY PRACTICE DISCIPLINE AND START DOING THINGS THEY AVOID THE MOST.

Hoping to find similar people with this placement who have good things to speak about SA/Mo conjunction.
PS : How big is a role of degree seperation and nakshatra separation in SA Mo conjunction.

Thanks.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 02 Dec 2018

I have both Parivartana and Opposition so I thought I could reply. Sorry :)

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shalu » 02 Dec 2018

Helo sir
In my chart saturn aspects moon and moon in saturn nakshtra , i also have mental suffering .

But in my father's chart there is mutual aspect between saturn and moon ( moon in taurus) saturn in scorpio he is very happy with what he has he never complains about anything totally carefree type of person . Very calm peaceful type of person.

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vee3 » 02 Dec 2018

My spouse has close(within 5 degrees) sat(punva)-moon(ardra) conjunction. Saturn is Lagna lord.
I call him sanyasijokingly even when I don't know ABCs of astrology.
He is not a negative or depressed person or lethargic and in fact he is very matter of fact/ practical. It feels very emotionally disinvolved.
He did not receive mothers care from young age(14/15) but until now has fulfilled her every whim.
He is teetotaler and vegetarian even when he gets abundance of opportunity to be otherwise.
He is really spiritual than the many outwardly religious types I have seen.
Saturn MD was financially very difficult although employed gainfully.

So if you see from a non-materialistic/ non-emotional view it seems a good yoga for advancement.

gansub
Contributor
Contributor

Agog - saw your birth details and in your case lagna lord is very weak in the first degree in Moola nakshatra and I think if you strengthen that it can really help. Also Venus in own house in 5th house means very good past life karma. The other challenge is Rahu in 9th house.

The conjunction is not really that close (9 degrees away) so I think strengthening Mercury would really help.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 02 Dec 2018

[quote=gansub post_id=273535 time=1543801576 user_id=17721]
Agog - saw your birth details and in your case lagna lord is very weak in the first degree in Moola nakshatra and I think if you strengthen that it can really help. Also Venus in own house in 5th house means very good past life karma. The other challenge is Rahu in 9th house.

The conjunction is not really that close (9 degrees away) so I think strengthening Mercury would really help.
[/quote]

Thanks gansub for sparing the time

How do you propose to strengthen mercury.does being with SA 9 th lord helps??

Also how does on distinguish between a good vs bad moon saturn conjunction.No body talks good of this placement.??

Apart from rahu treated as marna sthan in 9th kalpurush in my case it's in aquarius own sign own nakshatra shatbhisha and vargottam at 15 degree close to asc degree.

Its very clear that it has super strength.

Point is what is it supposed to do for my chart i.e benefic with strength or malefic with strength.

11/12/88 18:58 Abohar Punjab exact details.

Thanks.

gansub
Contributor
Contributor

You need to strengthen your immune system.That 7th house placement of planets is not healthy for the stomach. You had some issues with intestine right ? So I would work on reducing inflammation. Saturn for Gemini ascendant is mixed. 5rh house Venus is very positive. Unfortunately you do not have a bright moon being born two days after Amavasya. So some threads to pick up - strengthen Moon, Sun, Mercury(Mind, Soul and Brain) and make sure you bring the diet under control. Do not allow Saturn to play with your mind. The path for Saturn to play with your mind is usually through the food intake and condition of stomach.