Cazimi or combust ?!!

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ramadan

Cazimi or combust ?!!

Post by Ramadan » 07 Dec 2018

Is the cazimi planet powerfull or combust??

bhas6362
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Cazimi or combust ?!!

Post by bhas6362 » 10 Dec 2018

Marc Boney has written an excellent article on combustion. In that he verifies the principle of Cazimi in various well known horoscopes.
"Cazimi" ,literally meaning 'in the eye of the Sun', is a western astrological concept which roughly means that when sun and other planet comes closer than 1 degree then the other planet is said to gain strength. But in all the horoscope he verifies the deeply combust/cazimi planet always have some additional source of strength like exalted in navamsa etc. Except in one horoscope where cazimi mercury was giving a great raja yoga without any other apparent strength. He concluded that Cazimi is an effective principle and deep combustion itself acts as a source of strength.

Kathy

Post by Kathy » 02 Jan 2019

I was wondering if my venus is combust since it's like 50 seconds away from Sun in different sign....Venus in Cancer 29.55 placed on 3H and Sun in Leo 00.45 4H. Also Venus in D9 is in Pisces 7H on 29 degree....I would like if somebody can clarify the condition of my venus since it's lagna lord and atmakarka. Thanks in advance!

Shivoham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 02 Jan 2019

I have a Cazimi Mercury & it's Vargottama