Auspicious Gleanings from the Chart - Some Inferences

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Auspicious Gleanings from the Chart - Some Inferences

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 13 Dec 2018

Hi Learned Members

The following are some auspicious gleanings from my chart. Usually it is a combination of two or more dicta from the scriptures and/or discussions from this forum.

(1) 3rd to Saturn is considered as Saturn's most deadly sight. It also represents our teeth. If you have planet situated there, the planet suffers somewhat.

I have a Chatr Yoga in my chart, the umbrella, with planets in an unbroken chain, stretching from the 7th to the 1st. Gandhi has such a pattern too. However, my chain is broken in the 9th bhava. There are no planets there. So this dilute the Chatr Yoga somewhat. But only somewhat. What matters more is that I have escaped Saturn's 3rd glance. Instead, Jupiter the 9th ruler, went into Saturn's sign of Aquarius and helps to temper Saturn's temperament.

(2) All my planets are AT LEAST in best friends' signs in Navamsa except for Rahu and Ketu which is debilitated. But the nodes receive Neecha Bhanga from Mars. Rahu debilited in Scorpio but is in conjunction with Mars who rule the sign, in the 4th bhava which is a kendra also (making the neecha bhanga sronger). Ketu debilitated in Taurus has Mars casting its 7th aspect to it from Ketu's exaltation sign and also the sign which Ketu rules (Scorpio).

It is better for the nodes to get their strength from Mars to shore up their weaknesses. In this way they do not run amok. Mars is also exalted in the 10th sign Capricorn which corresponds to the natural sign for the 10th bhava. 10th bhava is an Uppachaya but not a Trishodaya (3rd, 6th and 11th). This would thus help the nodes for falling into wayward ways while exerting their effort.

(3) My visnu yoga has Sun as the nexus point, the Sun being the 2nd lord. The yoga only reqiures the 2nd lord to be the centre of attention, with the 12th, 2nd and 8th from the 2nd lord placement being tenated by NATURAL BENEFICS. But it is good that the 2nd lord happen to be the Sun, as the Sun represents Vishnu. Plus the Sun is not combusting any planet and receives a 5th aspect from Jupiter as well, so the soul is allowed full reign in its quest for the ultimate.

My wish-fulfilling tree yoga has Moon as the nexus planet. Moon is the Lagna lord (and as an added embellishment an Atmakara as well and situated in a Nakshatra ruled by the Atmayakaraka, Mars, as well). Also Moon is Soma, the elixir of the Gods, so your wishes get the highest and pleasurable fulfillment.

As I get more auspicious insights from my chart, not the run-of-the-mill found from the scriptures, I will post further.

Best Rgds
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Auspicious Gleanings from the Chart - Some Inferences

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 14 Dec 2018

(4) Mars is Atmakaraka and being placed in a kendra, it signifies if you let karma does its work, it will eventually lead to auspiciousness. Plus Mars is a Yogakaraka. Venus is my Gnati Karaka signifying all 6th house matters. But being placed in the 1st house, everthing gets absorbed and rendered harmless.

Remember : If Bhava B is 6th from Bhava A, this means Bhava B is sn expansion of Bhava A. If the lord of Bhava B goes to Bhava A, matters arising from Bhava B becomes incognito. You can mix Jaimini Astrology (chara karakas) with Parasara Astrology (on bhavas and sign tuler) in this redpect.

(5) In terms of strength, we know that placement is important, followed by rulership, then aspects and then dispositorship. Dispositorship by nakshatras, however, can practically change the whole picture.

Going by TWO links, my Moon disposits Ketu, Mercury and Saturn by nakshatras. Mercury and Saturn in turn disposits 8 padas each for each of the dharmic houses of 1st, 5th and 9th. Ketu in turn disposits its 4 padas for each of the Karma Houses of 2nd, 6th and 10th. Moon is also Atmakaraka.

So I am personally lucky in the choice of work available to me. Dharmic and then Karmic housee rank 1st and 2nd respectively for ascendance in life, although if you talk about wealth, it would be Dharmic followed by Kamic (without the "r" for those who do not know Sanskrit) houses.

Rgds
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

Shivoham
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Auspicious Gleanings from the Chart - Some Inferences

Post by Shivoham » 21 Dec 2018

Hi Mr. Leong,
You have Mars as Atma karaka & Yogakaraka, so do I. I feel Mars is a better Yoga karaka for Leo Ascendants instead of Cancer Ascendants as Cancer is a water sign & debaliates Mars as well. In this case, I will quote Mr. Sanjay Rath who advised his shishya PVR Narasimha Rao who also had Mars as an Atmakaraka to practice non violence & help people suffering from these sort of problems like spoilt teenagers, convicts, people with violent tendencies etc. to accomplish the desires of the soul. In esoteric teachings, I have found that Buddhism is under the domain of Mars & Ketu. Therefore, you can try out Vipassana Meditation or may be you are already a Buddhist.
Regards,
Shivoham