Are these BPHS rules?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Are these BPHS rules?

Post by Nora » 14 Dec 2018

Guys

I saw YouTube videos from a famous astrology YouTube channel which talked about the following

2nd house from moon gets activated in 32nd year of the native

2nd house from Ketu gets activated in 42nd year of the native

Saturn in general gets activated (posirively) in 36th year of the native

5rh house from Jupiter and 4th house from mars gets activated in 32nd year of the native

I'd like to know if the above are from BPHS or from any other source? If yes then anyone provide me the correct links for the same? Maybe it's already been discussed on this forum? Would appreciate the links.

And how do we know if the activation in 32nd or 42nd year of the native etc will be positive or negative?

Kind regards

Nora

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Are these BPHS rules?

Post by Nora » 17 Dec 2018

Anyone?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 17 Dec 2018

I prepared a question chart to check the integrity of the above rules.

Ascendant - Cancer sign
Rahu is in ascendant, indicates the person who invented them was not a genuine astrological sage.
Moon, the asc lord is in Mercury star, the 12th lord;
10th lord and reasoning+logic planet Mars is in 8th house;
Jupiter in the star of 8th lord, aspecting ascendant, Rahu, Moon, indicates a half-knowledge guy.

The links of 1H and 12H showing, the above rules have defects, and would not work,
and to use them, rectifications/repairs must be done.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hey Astrostar

Thanks for letting me know your understanding of this. It seems to be on a famous YouTube channel for astrology one which many seekers of astrology seem to follow. Not sure if it's appropriate to take name here but channel is run by an Indian not an NRI with an accent :)

Anyways, I tested the above on a few charts (some relatives and random people I could think of) and yeah works with some and not the others. That's why I wondered if the sages said it or some modern day Astro baba.

Others please feel free to share your views!

Kind regards

Nora

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 17 Dec 2018

Dear Nora,

Try reading Brighu saral padhdhathi and brighu chakra padhdhathi It is with the Saptha rishi magazine people...Some of the rules you have mentioned are there written by sage brighu who cannot be taken lightly..Dont dismiss them as out right fake.

ramanan

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Ramanan Ji...I haven't got any books so would need to check it up online. I understand what you mean. These seem to be true in some cases when I tested them and some were not but then I don't have sufficient number of cases to interpret them in the way it'd validate them.