House of society?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
AstroLearner02

House of society?

Post by AstroLearner02 » 16 Dec 2018

How can we predict the behavior of people towards us through astrology?
What are the possible good or bad signs which can tell about behavior of people towards us? Why some people are loved or hated even when they treat others so well?
And any remedies which can prevent or correct that?

I have some people who are loved so much even when they do wrong and some are hated no matter how good they do to others. Which house tells us about this?

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: House of society?

Post by Nora » 17 Dec 2018

Well it's what destiny we bring for this birth. If you see someone who is wicked by nature hurts and cheats others but he/she is a billionaire, has all comforts luxuries possession and profession, name, fame, beauty, health etc. How can you explain it? That means that they did so much good karma in their past lives to counteract the negative karma done in this life. But usually the enjoyment will be temporary cos nobody has a perfect life. Even if they are extremely rich,healthy or beautiful or famous etc. it only lasts for some years. And all this combination is quite hard to see in a single person unless he/she is an avatar, which is rare. The houses to see regarding how people treat you etc can vary, if you are talking about people in family then houses 2 and 4 of the natives chart.if you are talking about public or society then look at house 7, 11 of the chart. If you are talking about people at work place then 6 and if you are referring to siblings then 3 and 11 could give you some clue, if Guru or teachers professors etc house 9.

So, like this you have to define "others"
Do you mean some people are rude to their employees but still they are accepted/tolerated by them? Then their 6th house must be strong. Maybe they even have a Sasha yoga or some other great yoga, wherein they'll appeal to masses even if they mess up :)

Do you mean some people are negative/evil minded in general but everyone still likes them? Then check lagna. Maybe a malefic is sitting there but then lagna may be aspected by some benefic like Jupiter or moon.

Ok I'm tired of typing and will stop typing more to this reply which may be wrong :) but I hope I'm still loved by everyone on this forum (kidding).

Kind regards

Nora