Rahu and Ketu at 0 degrees?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kritika

Rahu and Ketu at 0 degrees?

Post by Kritika » 18 Dec 2018

Hello readers,
Can anyone help regarding this issue. how can we read results if rahu and ketu are at o degrees.
as in general..not going by the asc degree.
Because when looking at it in general..rahu and ketu aren't supposed to be giving any results.
but i read on the net that the malefic planets give worse results when at poor degrees..and especislly on 0 degree.

Can anyone throw light on this topic?

thank you.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu and Ketu at 0 degrees?

Post by astrostar » 18 Dec 2018

0 degree is not a poor degree.
For any planet, 0 degree is a transition state from one sign to another sign, such as...
fiery sign to earthy sign, [e.g. Aries to Taurus]
earthy sign to airy sign, [e.g. Taurus to Gemini]
airy sign to watery sign, [e.g. Gemini to Cancer]
watery sign to fiery sign [e.g. Cancer to Leo] ... and so on...

During the transition state, e.g. from watery sign to fiery sign, the planet (any) takes some time, and, slowly understands/learns the things/nature/concepts of the new sign, which it has recently entered.

0 degree is not a problem for any planet unless the planet signifies negative houses in the chart.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

Kritika

@astrostar
Does it mean that the planet takes a lot of time to give its effects during the lifetime?

Kritika

@astrostar
I have another question.
Does Jupiter's placment in a house bring some bad effects and then the house before and after get affected too?
Like for e.g if one has Jupiter in 1st house..does it ruin the significance of the house before(12th house) and the house just after(2nd house).

My friend told me that she had read that Jupiter no matter where it's placed brings some bad effects all along...even tho it's the most benefic planet.

Could you confirm this?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Kritika wrote:
18 Dec 2018
@astrostar
Does it mean that the planet takes a lot of time to give its effects during the lifetime?
Planet takes time to get/absorb the features of sign, not results.
It won't take time to give results.

The mind and persona related to the planet slowly builds.

Each planet and sign and house - have their own mind and persona.
Humans do get the combination+mixture of all the planets', connected signs', connected houses'
mind+persona.

So, when a planet is at 0 degrees in a sign, it takes time to learn/gain/understand the mind+features of that planet/sign/house in the mind and persona of human.

It doesn't delay the events and results like education, job, marriage, etc.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Kritika wrote:
18 Dec 2018
Does Jupiter's placment in a house bring some bad effects and then the house before and after get affected too?
Like for e.g if one has Jupiter in 1st house..does it ruin the significance of the house before(12th house) and the house just after(2nd house).
No.
Actually, Jupiter's argala (karthari) strengthens/revives houses.

Kritika wrote:
18 Dec 2018
My friend told me that she had read that Jupiter no matter where it's placed brings some bad effects all along...even tho it's the most benefic planet.
Answer is No.

Nowadays, every amateur learner in Astrology, writing books, preparing You-tube videos,
without proper prediction skills.

To become a good expert-astrologer, it is very extremely important to learn the predict-part.
Completing the total theory-part with MA-ASTROLOGY, PHD-ASTROLOGY, etc. without gaining proper prediction skills is USELESS.

All those who complete the theory-part with great certificates/universities, can not be called 'good astrologers'.

Several theories, rules in texts doesn't work directly.
Jupiter (heavy/large planet) becomes a dangerous malefic, only when it signifies 8H, 12H and badhaka houses.
e.g. may give lorry, bus (heavy/large vehicles) accidents.
e.g. dangerous diseases like cancer, etc.

If, fortunately, Jupiter doesn't signify 8H, badhaka, then, definitely,
again becomes a heavy/large benefic planet and becomes a guardian/bodyguard to the houses.

Kritika

Post by Kritika » 19 Dec 2018

@astrostar

thank you for your reply. i understood it well.