SATURN-MOON -----CONJUNCTION,ASPECT OR OPPOSTION

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: SATURN-MOON -----CONJUNCTION,ASPECT OR OPPOSTION

Post by Dev » 19 Jun 2011

Dear all
I think association of mars with moon, aspect of saturn and also association with rahu( in navamsa) are heavy afflictions to the moon in the above horoscope. There are no other aspects say that of a benefics.
This may be the cause for his peculiar behaviour. If the moon were alone, he would have been better I feel.
Dev

vpn

Post by vpn » 07 Jul 2011

Hi dev and anilesh,

i also have saturn aspecting my moon in lagna...would've had a kemadrum yog but for saturn's aspect on the moon..i m fickle minded, yes!

6th feb 79,13.24,rajkot..

can u shed some more on my chart?

ashak

Post by ashak » 31 Jul 2011

friends,

I have a friend who has moon and mars in 3rd house(taurus Lagna) and direct aspect from saturn and Jupiter from 9th house. What should it be for him?

Baba
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Baba » 04 Mar 2013

Hi Sonu,

In D1 (Aries ascendent) there a parivartan between saturn (R) in 4th house of cancer and moon in 10th house of Capricorn, sun is also in 10th being lord of 5th house (leo).

Can you please interpret them........ regarding the positive and negative aspects.

Regards,
Baba

Jennifer

Post by Jennifer » 22 Oct 2016

Hi Vivek,

I have Moon Saturn conjunction in Pisces in 11th house in my D60 chart. Indeed, I have depression in one point when my mom who is mentally ill gave me pressure. Due to this I turn to Spirituality and also when I was young my mom influence me to go meditation and retreats.

I love to be in peace and solitude. But my natal chart and D9 both moon conjunct mercury in Virgo. By the way, I'm still trying to learn more about my chart.

Jennifer

meena08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meena08 » 13 May 2017

Hi All,

I have Saturn-Moon opposition too in almost all of the charts. And I think there is a tight aspect between them in my chart. As some of you mentioned here, I feel lonely, depressed, and experience mood swings at times. I like to spend time alone. I feel lonely even when I am in a group as if I am being pushed to a place where there is no one around me. I started with my saturn dasha and my Saturn mahadasha was not that good either. I didn't experience my moon dasha yet.

Now , I am running my Ketu Dasha with Rahu bhukti. You know what I am going through now. I lost all my friends. It is not that I left them, but it was happening like that... The friends with whom I used to be in touch with, doesn't want to be in touch with me. basically it has affected all my relationships (friends, family,...)

my date of birth : 28 Aug 1980
place of birth : chitter, Palakkad, kerala.
Time of birth : 2:15 AM

Can anyone please analyse my chart and tell me what Ketu Dasha will bring in for me ?

Thanks,
Meena.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 16 May 2017

The chief issue is emotional neglect / lack of love in childhood, that will leave a permanent scar in the mind. One starts realizing it only after one becomes an adult, sometimes in the 40s. Such people will have difficulty in giving love.

The positive is, such people are true Survivors with a capital S. They can grow up with huge reserves of emotional strength in times of genuine crisis, eventhough the smallest things would be still very upsetting to them.

meena08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meena08 » 16 May 2017

As Hari mentioned, it is very true in my case. I can feel the emotional neglect in all the phases in my life. And even the smallest thing can upset me, but my life experiences has made me a strong person. I was a very shy and introvert person from the childhood and I am now a better person evolved from my bitter life experiences. Stage fright was another thing. I believe I am a lot better now.

Now, since my ketu is positioned in 8th house, it is giving me a hard time in relatinships apart from the moon-Saturn tight opposition :(

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 16 May 2017

Actually as what one astrologer in the forum pointed out, the Moon conjunct Saturn is not as bad as Moon conjunct Saturn conjunct Rahu which leads to excessive melancholy and the mind gets inflated with all the troubles.

So Moon conjunct Saturn is not so bad.......but if :

(1) The Moon as the Ascendant Lord and Saturn in its own sign, this is one of the less known spiritual yoga. This has the effect to turn the person towards spirituality. Even the Moon not being the Ascendant Lord conjuncting Saturn, there exists some modicum of spirituality in the person.

(2) If Ketu adds its influence, the spirituality is even stronger.

(3) If the Moon is Atmakaraka and the Saturn is the Putrakaraka, the person is not affected by anything all, whether love or no love, crisis or no crisis. He handles life in the best manner and most intelligent manner that he possibly can.

(4) If Saturn is one Nakshatra behind the Moon in the conjunction, it becomes very good. Saturn is in the "Best Friend" nakshatra as according to the Tara concept.

(5) If Saturn is retrogading and Moon is quite far apart, even the Gods are unable to touch the person with misery.

(6) And if Jupiter is in its highest exaltation point in the next sign which Moon is going onto, (Jupiter in Pushkara Navamsa in Aquarius), then the person fulfills his spiritual needs (Jupiter in 8th). Saturn the dispositor for Jupiter is retrogading AWAY from Aquarius, so giving Jupiter full play in his (Saturn's) own domain.

(7) And if this Moon Saturn conjunction is part of a wish fulfilling yoga, then what more is to say of the badness of such a conjunction?

So many exceptions for anything regarding conjunction of planets.

onlyhope
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onlyhope » 01 Jun 2017

Respected Sonu ji, and all others,

This sounds a lot like me at this point. Nothing has solved for me even now that I am 46. No health, hence no income, single, and yes I am under extreme stress since few years now that I stopped posting here. The bad stuff that happens seems to be justified by my horoscope, but none of the good stuff ever happens. Only my perseverance and my love for Shiv ji, (Lord Shiva), seems to make me hope again that my day will come too.

I like being alone at times, but people seem to turn against for me for trivial reasons. Like I get insulted and even then I am the one to apologize, like Rahu effects.. wrong accusations all the time, and my (perceived) Saturn lessons maybe - neuro issues, health issues that don't get diagnosed, new asthma, severe pain issues, óld knee injury, always tired to a point I am handicapped since at least 20 years now, and given up on medical remedies as well. Then my only saving grace is that I figure few things out by fluke and drs agree, and I get some relief. Had a tiny breakthrough in terms of health after a long nightmare, but these miracles rarely last. So each happy moment ends as soon as it begins. Strangely I am lucky for others, then I get a big kick in return right away. Cant understand it. Naturally then I think alone is better though I do not prefer it.

I still keep my faith in the hope that a miracle will happen as all my efforts have failed. Yes my moon is afflicted and keeping it strong happens only because of the very high strength in shadbalas (someone told me this - I am not an astrologer so I don't know what it means. )

Tried Devi Maa prayers for many years and only keep getting no results and I give up each time. MM mantra comforts me.

Makar Rashi, uttarashadha nakshatra, tula lagna,
guru mangal in 2nd,
shukra in 3rd, budh aditya in 5th,
Saturn in 7th,
Rahu moon in 4th. (chart is borderline and many say rahu is in 5th but I lost my mother long back so I assume Rahu maybe in 4th itself.)

Saturn seems to make me the most alone person on earth, and the most unfortunate in terms of a worldly life. Pain and fatigue never leaves.

Only a changed perspective helps, if I imagine those worse than me, even though I am drowning right now. (Some predictions of better finances/property etc did not happen).

Any more inputs welcome, I believe many people here will remember my older posts.

Kind Regards,
only-hope

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Jun 2017

hello onlyhope,

from the planetary postions you have given all i could arrive regarding birth details are as
follows.. 23 feb 1971 around 2220 hrs . If you can provide exact birth details, it would help
me study your chart.

For a loner, certainly saturn should dominate the chart.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 01 Jun 2017

only-hope,
Hope you are doing OK.
Sat aspecting your lagna could be the reason for your isolation. Also sat is not aspected by any other planet.
But thank God you do not have Kemadruma yoga. You have planets on either side of moon. If that were also there it would have been worse.
I myself have it, if I try some friendships or even within my own relatives, something happens which prevents communication.
In my case also, moon has high shadbala and astavarga.
Dev

meena08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meena08 » 02 Jun 2017

It is true in my case too. I have Saturn aspecting the lagna and have kemadruma yoga. I have so many experiences in my life and still experiencing the relationship hurdles. If I try to maintain relationship with relatives or friends or any relation, something will happen to that relationship which prevents it from going on. Now, I am running Ketu MD with Rahu AD. so you know what I am going through. I am feeling as if I am in a big forest with no one even when I am surrounded by a group.

Meenakshi.

onlyhope
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onlyhope » 02 Jun 2017

Hello Dev ji,

How are you?
Right now I am worried about finances more than anything else. That is a basic requirement of most humans isn't it? Where we can afford food, meds, and a roof over our heads? I feel bad that God is still not helping me get healthy enough to make a living for myself.

Loneliness is a relatively minor issue right now, as is health. Apparently I suffer a lot but I stay alive. Pain i feel may be a predominantly Saturn issue. People go blank when they hear my problems in detail. I am very strong as perceived by others, that gives me more strength to bear and live one day at a time. I look young and smile often and even temple people simply look at me like I have a lot of perseverance/resilience and they can't understand my state of life for the last 20 years or so. And for some reason I look 25-30 years of age even today, just heard someone say it.

Someone once told me, I should be able to sit in one place and do Nothing and feel Nothing. I seem to have almost mastered this. There should be no boredom or need for TV or books or anyone or anything else. It makes sense too. Also I felt that if Saturn teaches us isolation, and I have learnt that lesson then my suffering should end. But it doesn't. Being Makar Rashi, Saturn will always be my rashi Lord. So there isn't any way to change that part. :)

VedicMaths,

Hello. I did not post birth details for a reason. :) You seem to have miscalculated some of it. Never ending remedies and pujas have not helped so now I go by 'symptoms'. Like in medical science some patients are treated clinically based not on reports but actual symptoms. This works best for me too, else we keep going in circles. Typical rahu confusion even with doctors.

I have a masters degree in science and no breaks in education, most people consider me very (too) intelligent, though I now feel I am too dumb, else I would have solved my problems by now. I look very young and I am very slim. I am very spiritual and believe strongly in Karma. I have always helped others and I am good at counselling. Lost mother long back, no relatives/friends. I am very intuitive. I write well, poetry/comedy/etc, and I have a good style sense provided I had the funds for it. I was very lucky till I was 24 or 25. Grew up away from my birth country, been in home country since college.
Am stuck since then with no progress in any area. And my apartment vastu is also predominantly rahu. Trying to move since I can remember but the only word I can think of is Stuck. If there is any movement it is totally aimless. Means all my efforts end in nothing or even more pain (physical and mental).

Shanidev is my yogkarak, and I'm not sure my life should be this bad. Because then it means all my predictions over the last 20-30 years were wrong?

-hope and more hope.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 02 Jun 2017

Yes, onlyhope, Sure finance is a basic requirement of most humans.

Your perseverance is due to saturn. Loneliness may appear minor issue to you right now, but I think it is the worry due to being lonely which has caused health issue.
When you are able to sit in one place and do Nothing and feel Nothing, it is a great advancement towards realization. Hardly one in a million will be able to do that. :D
Keep feeling positive and ur time will come.
Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes Meena:
very true. I have KD and I have found that relationships even with close relations dont work. I always try to maintain but it somehow or the other breaks with each and everyone be it neighbour, friend, relative, students or sishyas.

onlyhope
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Meena,

I understand what you say. I don't feel lonely in a group except I don't have a group to test that theory often. I think alone is the right word. I saw this in the last few years where I can lose a group at one shot for no fault of mine. I introduce people and they walk away together and I don't exist.

The loneliness sets in when I feel I don't have a family of my own who prioritizes me. I see it with others and I feel I've missed something. At the end of the day people go back to their families and I don't have that. No one stands up for me either. People hurt me often and in that there is no sense of justice but If I'm wrong I worry endlessly about Karma. If I chose the wrong path I easily have tons of people around me, but if i am strong on ethics (and I am), then I am alone. I think this is a test to see what path I choose.

onlyhope
Contributor
Contributor

Yes Dev,
I have heard this many times, that if I had a (strong) support system, I would be healthier. But I don't. Maybe I would sleep better too.
my Guru-Ket ended and I am in my Guru-Sukr dasha now. Rahu Md was awful, but no major change in guru Md either.

meena08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meena08 » 02 Jun 2017

HI onlyhope,

Exact same here too. I introduce new people to others and help those whenever, but they walk away without me after some time. Then I feel same as I don't exists. I checked many times and don't see any fault of mine. nowadays, I am getting used to that loneliness. I am not fighting against the fate. I just try to flow with what fate has for me and find some relief.

Meena.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 02 Jun 2017

I too have KD with Moon the second Lord sitting in my Gemini lagna.It is also aspected by Saturn (in hastha moon's star) by his 10th aspect . This Saturn is with Jupiter in my 4th house(Virgo) although in a different star(Chitra) and more than 10 degrees apart. I believe this has probably mitigated the effect of KD but I believe KD comes into play when you in a bad dasha.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes Onlyhope and Meena:

Similar here. I like to be in group mostly but somehow that gets cut due to several reasons. I know we cannot fight against fate, so the best would be to think that it is destiny. Music helps me.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 02 Jun 2017

hello onlyhope,

you wrote " ou seem to have miscalculated some of it."

I make a correction and just move the date of birth by one day earlier..
22 feb 1971.. around 2320 hrs. The birth time could be plus or minus one hour. The place of birth
is assumed to be Nagpur ( center of india ).

Saturn is yoga karaka for tula lagna in general sense. The hidden agenda cannot be easily
seen from just the ownership. There are other numerous factors which we normally don't
look into. Many do not accept vargas and even if they do, there are various schools of thoughts.

From what you wrote about being lucky till 24-25, saturn antar started somewhere in 1996.
This period could vary depending upon your exact birth time .

The placement of AL also counts. Rahu could be your atma karaka if it is placed in Aquarius.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

onlyhope
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onlyhope » 03 Jun 2017

Hello Meena,

One thing I have learnt recently is that when my own friends or others hurt me for no fault of mine, I simply let them go. Karma goes around in never ending circles, if I am suffering it may be my karma, but if anyone hurts me now, then they are adding to their bad karma. And this is the one thing I dont want more of.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » 03 Jun 2017

Dear Onlyhope,

I am finding it difficult to recollect our previous correspondences. Kindly email me via link on this website your birth details.

Regards
Sonu