SATURN-MOON -----CONJUNCTION,ASPECT OR OPPOSTION

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ramarjun
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: SATURN-MOON -----CONJUNCTION,ASPECT OR OPPOSTION

Post by Ramarjun » 09 May 2018

I have Saturn moon conjunction in sixth house cancer and both planets have pushya nakshatra,life is solitude with lot of hardwork due to Saturn and emotion mood swings due to moon ,lost job in ketu dasa in 2000 ,everyone uses me when I look for help or support all understand but no one comes forward ,which I realised but when anyone requires I always help,not many friends or group

Ramarjun
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ramarjun » 09 May 2018

[quote=Ramarjun post_id=258572 time=1525876974 user_id=19783]
I have Saturn moon conjunction in sixth house cancer and both planets have pushya nakshatra with kumba lagna,life is solitude with lot of hardwork due to Saturn and emotion mood swings due to moon ,lost job in ketu dasa in 2000 ,everyone uses me when I look for help or support all understand but no one comes forward ,which I realised and many walk way from relationship.
[/quote]

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » 13 May 2018

ppl whose moon is weakened by maefics like saturn should never donate moon objects like milk rice etc.. infact consuming these strengthens moon. wearing silver is good for such natives.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 13 May 2018

Hello astrodufferji - How do we check if moon is strong? My moon is alone, with 10th aspect of saturn(from 4H), is in Ardra(rahu's nakshatra) and has Rahu in its sign cancer(2nd house)

Following are my details:
18th Oct 1981
New Delhi
21:50

Thanks!

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 14 May 2018

Ramarjun wrote:
09 May 2018
I have Saturn moon conjunction in sixth house cancer and both planets have pushya nakshatra,life is solitude with lot of hardwork due to Saturn and emotion mood swings due to moon ,lost job in ketu dasa in 2000 ,everyone uses me when I look for help or support all understand but no one comes forward ,which I realised but when anyone requires I always help,not many friends or group
All religious/ spiritual and meditation folks will have connection with Chandra and Shani. Don't get rattled by maleficity of SShani hani, ppl say... one should do hard work and never expect any returns, Almighty will bless.

Shani and Chandra is good... gives focus/ attention/ resilience in hard work... Most of Dharma Gurus will have Shani Chandra relation. Do you find any problems with Jagadguru Sankaracharyas, where they have Shani aspecting Chandra etc

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » 28 May 2018

vj1981 wrote:
13 May 2018
Hello astrodufferji - How do we check if moon is strong? My moon is alone, with 10th aspect of saturn(from 4H), is in Ardra(rahu's nakshatra) and has Rahu in its sign cancer(2nd house)

Following are my details:
18th Oct 1981
New Delhi
21:50

Thanks!
vj ,

your moon is very good. serving mother(touching her feet) before any auspicious work will prove divine. use silver to drink water and milk. donate articles related to saturn (mustard oil, whole black urad daal, iron, whole almonds) regularly especially saturdays. your obstacles will vanish

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 28 May 2018

Thank you sir!

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 29 May 2018

Sir lex

Would this be considered conjunction for moon/sat keeping degree separation and nakshatra in mind.

11/12/88 18:58 Abohar.

Uca1is

Post by Uca1is » 13 Jun 2018

Hello everyone,

You all seem extremely learned and I am just beginner. Kindly answer my query if you feel like it as it may seem mundane.

What is the impact of having Saturn (R) and Moon in the 5th house and its effects during Saturn-Saturn-Saturn-Saturn dasha especially on studies and career?

Acc to the shad bala table (%)
Saturn (saturn)- 129
Moon (weak)- 87

Also, if it helps or has any relevance, Sun and Venus (combust) are conjunct in 10th house.

I would also appreciate if anyone could suggest any resources (books, websites, courses) to develop my knowledge on vedic astrology.

Regards
Uca1is

Uca1is

Post by Uca1is » 13 Jun 2018

Hello everyone,

You all seem extremely learned and I am just beginner. Kindly answer my query if you feel like it as it may seem mundane.

What is the impact of having Saturn (R) and Moon in the 5th house and its effects during Saturn-Saturn-Saturn-Saturn dasha especially on studies and career?

Acc to the shad bala table (%)
Saturn (saturn)- 129
Moon (weak)- 87

Also, if it helps or has any relevance, Sun and Venus (combust) are conjunct in 10th house.

I would also appreciate if anyone could suggest any resources (books, websites, courses) to develop my knowledge on vedic astrology.

Regards
Uca1is

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 22 Jul 2018

my friend has Saturn moon conjunct in Gemini. he is a Taurus ascendant. 1st girlfriend broke off and he went into depression. got into an arranged loveless marriage. keeps having flings with women but never happy. tried to get divorce but that too not happening. Rahu is in his 7th house making ketu-rahu in 1-7 axis.
mars in 8th, Venus conjunct jupiter in 11th house of jupiter. currently running saturn mahadasha venus antardasha.
mother is cancer survivor. Some astrologer put more guilt into him saying its his kundali that is making his mother suffer. drinks like a fish.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » 22 Jul 2018

Rasmi - Where is sun and mercury ?

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 22 Jul 2018

mercury in 9th -capricorn and sun in 10th aquarius..both lordship of saturn. he will be a bit happier even if he gets a peaceful divorce.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » 23 Jul 2018

Placing (not burning) camphor in the south west direction of his house will bring relief.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 23 Jul 2018

Astroduffr what is this remedy of keeping camphor in SW direction for?

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 23 Jul 2018

How much of a difference would degree and nakshatra separation in sat moon conjunction work.

Does a good amount of degree difference and separate nakshatra make some positive come out of this dreaded "Vish dosha/yoga".

Positive here would be all good traits of Saturn - discipline hardwork consistency etc etc..on mind moon.

Any discussion on this would be very helpful to understand that should all Saturn moon conjunction be treated equally or not.

Thanks&
Regards.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 23 Jul 2018

i have the same question as Nora.. I know SW is relationship corner but why camphor? I believe his house is an "L" shaped house and misses the SW corner. but I had once told him to atleast paint his SW wall in his living room in pink and keep things in pairs in that area. he dismissed me saying he is not looking for love anymore!! he wants to end his marriage.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nora / rashmi - His deb rahu in 7th is causing issues. Camphor has calming abilities of nodes and removes vastu doshas associated with direction.

Agog - sat moon is good for renunciation yogas. But for material realm it creates problems unless aspected by strong benefits or moon is visibly stronger than Saturn.

Degrees of difference only reduces sat pressure on moon. There is no cancelation etc of vish yoga.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Jul 2018

Agog wrote:
23 Jul 2018
How much of a difference would degree and nakshatra separation in sat moon conjunction work.
Positive here would be all good traits of Saturn - discipline hardwork consistency etc etc..on mind moon.
Lets say Kumbha lagna, Chandra and Shani in longitude wise in rapt conjunction with 3 degs seperation, at the same time,in rapt conjunction with 11th cusp( Dhanur), however in 10th bhava

Tremendous focus, fully dedicated,studious, research oriented... profession connected with Research and will be highly compensated with money/rewards/ name and fame in discovery

Who gives these materialistic through focus... it is Shani

No other planet in Solar System gives such a tremendous Zeal. Unfortunately, half baked in traditional astrology, will always quote negative/ ill effects or Paint Shani is the most malefic.

There is no such thing, based upon placement in bhavas/ longitudinal depositions, relative relation with kendra planets and also depends on Dasha-Bhukti period

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks a lot Astroduffer..will tell his dad to do it for him in his house.. Hope things get better for him.
warm regards, Rashmi

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Rashmi - consuming liquor like a fish makes even good Saturn bad. Especially vodka in his case. So his depression will increase day by day. Essential to cleanse his planetary aura that is provoking him to drink so much. See where is gulika is and appease the dispositor

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Astroduffer - gulika as per his chart in jagannath hora is in 5 degree pisces. and he has venus jupiter conjunction in pisces. he almost has all habits normally considered wrong. drinks, smoking and womanising. he uses his own depression to get women who are in depression. sob stories exchanged, few passionate moments and then poof.. he disappears form their life. i have seen a different kind of hate in his personality.. as if he hates women and gets some kind of pleasure to hurt them. he was the first born and his mother kept him in boarding school throughout childhood. his first love dumped him, his wife hates him, his flings curse him. he has a daughter whom im worried for. sometimes his energy is kind of either he will kill himself or kill someone else.. its the "quiet rage which is also extremely intense" and he mostly drinks rum but basically can drink anything and drinks till he dosent feel life anymore!! its impossible to help him either as he shuts his doors to everyone. even me and his father can hardly approach him.. we talk only when he approaches us. so please suggest how to cleanse his planetary aura.. we can try.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » 24 Jul 2018

Rashmi - there is something more to it than what meets the eye. Ask his father to take his kundali to a good prasna astrologer who can analyze the root cause. One can keep doing natal remedies whereas the root cause maybe something done in this birth.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 24 Jul 2018

Astroduffer.. i completely trust you for astrological analysis.. his father or me dont know anyone good and most of them in cities like Mumbai rip you off without even being honest..his father did go to a few sometime back but they only built more guilt in him than help him out.
here are his details. DOB 21st feb 1975, 1.30 pm , Dombivli. this place is close to Kalyan or Thane a suburb in Mumbai. be completely straightforward and blunt.. we have already seen the worst in him so nothing will surprise us anymore. Thanks a lot for helping.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » 24 Jul 2018

Rashmi - is he wearing any gems, threads, amulets ?