SATURN-MOON -----CONJUNCTION,ASPECT OR OPPOSTION

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: SATURN-MOON -----CONJUNCTION,ASPECT OR OPPOSTION

Post by astroduffer » 24 Jul 2018

lagna changes in 2 mins. how sure are you about birth time accuracy ?

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 24 Jul 2018

yes he wears a rudraksha as a pendant. that was given to him when he went to Trimbakeshwar a temple near Nasik in Maharashtra. for his Sarp dosha nivaran pooja by the pandit. he was also wearing a diamond and a blue sapphire ring but he has removed it now.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » 24 Jul 2018

Rudraksha cannot be worn for people like him. It requires extreme shuchi and satvik lifestyle. Must remove otherwise will keep backfiring every now and then. When did he start wearing ?

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 25 Jul 2018

Astroduffer... his birthdate is mentioned on his old kundali made when he was born. His mother too remembers the time as 1.30 pm. he is wearing the Rudraksh since I guess sometime in 1990's careerwise he started doing really good after the Rudraksh. not being too educated he works for Jewelry export company and has good income and several foreign trips in the last 20 years. he is good when he is at work no issues only when he is home all his problems show up. His employers are very happy with him. his customers are happy with him. just his personal life that is screwed up.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » 25 Jul 2018

rashmi - professional success is n criteria for wearing rudraksha... he simply cannot wear it. its as simple as that. but after wearing for that long it must have become integral part of him. so they will not agree to get removed.

he is under a curse from a brahmin and a female from previous birth. as i doubted before , gk with lagna lord in 11th house of obsessions aspected by sat, rahu and mars has induced drinking habit. simple astrlogical remedies will not work here. needs divine grace and guidance from a yogi or people who are able to see paranormal. they will induce from his past life karma what has caused this issue.

at time past life regression sessions help too. but those chakras do not open up for all.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 25 Jul 2018

Astroduffer.. you mean you can "see" that he is cursed from his kundali ? thats something new to me. forget about him going to yogi's.. he can never get inclined to spiritualism. his father is a Reiki healer himself but has not been able to help his own son. well I guess then only time can heal him. do you see him getting a divorce? becs that can solve a few things.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » 26 Jul 2018

His father can go to yogi and inquire.he need not get spiritual.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

That's why I said normal remedies do not work in such cases. It is not an irremediable situation. Just that the effort required is on prayashchitta lines in conformance with the karma.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 26 Jul 2018

"prayashchitta" meaning remorse.. he does have a sense of guilt in him but not the courage to address it. and to "drown " that guilt he again drinks or ends up with a woman.. when he is back to his senses its a new day..
seriously i have no clue how to help him. his father keeps his photo under a Rose quartz crystal and prays on it and tries to give Reiki energy to it hoping that he will start loving his life again.. but nothing yet. whatever treatment we try to give him does not last for long. we did take him to a south Indian preist who does Satvik kriya. This person removes any curse, black magic, tantra mantra stuff from people on Amavasya days. we took him to this preist and got any black energy removed from him... it worked for good 2 months.. he looked happy was drinking much less.. after the longest time went to a doctor and got his tests done. started taking medicines for his liver and diabetes.. but as i said it did not last.. he is again getting into that depression mode. will try to see if his dad can trick him into removing the Rudraksha.. but what if his income gets affected.. he has 2 kids and supports his parents too with his job?

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

When curses operate nothing else works. Vishnu upasana will give way to solution one way or other.

That priest sounds good. Take him again and get kriya done.

Rudraksha matter is up to them. I mentioned what is right thing to do. What it will affect good and bad one has to take in stride.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 26 Jul 2018

you are so right.. i have always believed blessings and curses are like debit and credit in our Karmik balance sheet. the kriya the priest does on a person only once in 3 years !! he says once he removes the black energies the person is protected for 3 years.. he is very difficult to meet. but yes we will try again. maybe repeated kriyas will help.
Thanks a lot Astroduffer
warm regards

delerium14

Post by delerium14 » 01 Sep 2018

Jumping in a bit late here but I also have the saturn moon conjunction in my chart in the sign of Capricorn. My ascendant is Libra.

I can be quite moody - instantly being angry one minute and ok the next, I do prefer to spend time alone, I like to think i'm quite spiritual and I have suffered from Depression for a few years.

But I do think that the Saturn Moon combo in my chart is somewhat beneficial.

*Also a bit on the past life karma stuff, this might be my Saturn talking but surely everyone has to live with the karmic debts of their previous life? Perhaps some things can be lessened but you still have to accept your karma and take responsibilities for past life actions (even if you cannot remember what they were!)?

I'm not sure going to see anyone will help this person, this change will/should come from within.

SIVAGURUK
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SIVAGURUK » 02 Sep 2018

I have Saturn and moon aspect/conjunction in both D1 as well as D9.

Time: 8:08PM
Date: 02-Apr-1987
Place of Birth: Chennai

Can anyone guide me or tell me about this combination.

Thank you.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 16 Sep 2018

How will this impact of this takes place in Navamsa chart?

Moon being aspected by Saturn and Mars (mutual aspect) and also being aspected by Ketu from it's 5th house aspect.

Thanks.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 08 Dec 2018

How will this impact of this takes place in Navamsa chart?

Moon being aspected by Saturn and Mars (mutual aspect) and also being aspected by Ketu from it's 5th house aspect.

Thanks.