6th/8th lord conjunction

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 6th/8th lord conjunction

Post by Dev » 30 Aug 2011

Dear Shreya,

I did feel that he would be an atheist since his lagna lord is debilitated and in conjunction with 12th lord and with malefics in lagna aspecting them.
As for as money making, I told u that exalted 11th lord and high shadbala in 11th and 10th indicates good profession and income from that.
But regarding the 7th, I feel there is too much of maleifc aspect on 7th, lagna lord debilitated in 7th and that too associated with 12th, probably indicating divorce.
Anyway you could ask others like Ramanan, Astroboy, Khoo for their opinion.
One thing is for sure, he would be too adamant and will never listen to advises. If at all he changes, it will be a change brought out by himself and not by others and he would always feel he is always right.
Dev

Shreya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shreya » 30 Aug 2011

Yes Dev, you are absolutely correct.
Let's just hope God grants some grace, only then this marriage can be saved!
Thanks a lot for the analysis.

Warm regards,
Shreya

Subramani
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Subramani » 20 Nov 2018

Hi, Sonali.

Lords of 6th, 8th and 12th are malefic in nature. Bhavas/houses occupied/associated by lords of 6, 8, and 12 gets destroyed. House for Diseases and struggle are 6th and 8th. Benefices in 6,8,12 houses and Malefic in 1,4,5, 7,9 and 10th house from Chatra Rasi, Arudha and Lagna signify, Divine wrath, wrath of Brahmins and trouble to Enemies. When the lord of 8/Saturn transit from a certain Bhava that is in question, bad results can be predicted for that Bhava. Conjunction of Lords of 6 and 8 in House of harm indicates trouble fro Enemies.

Regards,