9th and 10th Lords-critical to success& wealth from Career

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 9th and 10th Lords-critical to success& wealth from Care

Post by jemsmiles » 16 Dec 2011

Shipa ji,
I have dharma karmadi pati yoga in 10th house but kal sarpa yoga in 9th house.
How to predict success and money?
Please tell.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 16 Dec 2011

jemsmiles wrote:Shipa ji,
I have dharma karmadi pati yoga in 10th house but kal sarpa yoga in 9th house.
How to predict success and money?
Please tell.
what is Kaal Sarp Yoga ?
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

anshu wrote:Shilpa Ji,

You have responded to my queries earlier, now I have some queries regarding Business possibilities in my horoscope. I am never satisfy with the Job and want to do some business in future. Although, I don't have money at this time but want to establish some business in the future. Could you please guide me towards that.

Date of Birth: Sep 12,1978
Time : 8:56 PM
Place: Alirajpur, MP, India
Lat.: 22.18N Long.: 74.22E Timezone: +5.30

Thanks.
Anshu
--from the 9th house DKAY is formed ...so the yoga for medium executive rise is seen.

--further sun and sat are together in Leo.....in the 5th house of creative talents and fortune.......jup exalted in 4th and ruling 9th and 12th.....Venus in swakshetra in 7th and ruling the 2nd also

--Rahu is in sun's Nak and sun is in swakshetra......Rahu is strong....makes it a very strong 6th house of professional services....driving you higher and higher...hungry, unsatiable in professional pursuits...and creative talents in the 5th house back that growth.

Sun is exalted in the 10th house of dasamas....powerful

--and you are running Rahu's MD.......you will keep rising and rising

--business if you will start.....you will suceed.....especially services sector/ knowldege based.......very quickly you will expand overseas into exports.

--after Jan 2012 time is exceptionally good.

--ride the wave of Rahu-dev and take the plunge.....he will take you higher and higher until 2012 July, hardwork but competitive edge...and then Jupiter takes over providing expansion and consolidation for anotehr 18 years.
--wearing a topaz will accelearte growth

--you will rise high.....a strong chart

regards

--from the 9th house DKAY is formed ...so the yoga for medium executive rise is seen.

--further sun and sat are together in Leo.....in the 5th house of creative talents and fortune.......jup exalted in 4th and ruling 9th and 12th.....Venus in swakshetra in 7th and ruling the 2nd also

--Rahu is in sun's Nak and sun is in swakshetra......Rahu is strong....makes it a very strong 6th house of professional services....driving you higher and higher...hungry, unsatiable in professional pursuits...and creative talents in the 5th house back that growth.

--business if you will start.....you will suceed.....especially services sector/ knowldege based.......very quickly you will expand overseas into exports.

--ride the wave of Rahu-dev and take the plunge.....he will take you higher and higher until 2012 July, hardwork but competitive edge...and then Jupiter takes over providing expansion and consolidation for anotehr 18 years.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

guru wrote:Hi Shilpaji,

What will be career prospect for a person having Sun / Sat in 10th house (Cancer) from Lagna
- (Lagna - Tula / Rasi Tula / Star - Visakam). She is a Banking professional not able to gain elevation in career.....

Thanks Guru
please post date, time place of birth

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

abhishek wrote:Dear Shilpaji,

I wanted to know about my career as a Digital sculptor(artist).I'm progressing too slowly since 2 years. In rasi chart L2/L9 venus is well placed in 10th house but aspected by malefic mars. LL/L10 mercury is ill placed in 12th house.

Currently am trying for a job away from my hometown but nothing is working out for me.I would really appreciate if you analyze my chart and tell how would be my overall career in arts.

18 August 1988, 10:10 am,Longitude- 75:50E, Latitude- 26:53N, Male
--9th house of navamsa is strong and crowded denoting mutliple creativities......knowldege, engineering, patience and leadership

--Rahu in the 6th house of profession is in Jupiter's Nk, is moderately good.... and Venus in the 10th gives finesse in prfession

--10th lord Me is in the firendly 12th house where sun is in swakshetra.
Me AD starts in dec 2012 and then Jup will be transitting throuhg the 9th house and over your natal Jup....afetr whihc you should see the pace of work pickup, good luck and fortune.. and successes come throuhg.

--you should see a foreign connection / hand / involvement in yuor successes.

--sun is unbelievably strong in yuor chart with an amsabal of 9.....and will in due course take you very high, with successes at the international level.

Good chart....wait for the time to come in near future.

regards

roy_debraj1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by roy_debraj1 » 16 Dec 2011

Hi Shilpa Mam,

Nice posts...I have 9th and 10th lord saturn exalted at the 6th house..and also from from 9th house , 9th and 10th lord conjunction...But still not getting growth in career..can you pl check.

DOB-02.12.1982
TOB-17:20
POB-asansol, West bengal.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 16 Dec 2011

Hi Shilpa ji,
Its sarpa yoga.

Please have following details.
11-oct-1986
14:45
Morvi, gujarat

There is sarpa yoga in 9th house.
And dharma karma di pati yoga in 10th house.
What to predict here?

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 17 Dec 2011

--9th house of navamsa is strong and crowded denoting mutliple creativities......knowldege, engineering, patience and leadership

--Rahu in the 6th house of profession is in Jupiter's Nk, is moderately good.... and Venus in the 10th gives finesse in prfession

--10th lord Me is in the firendly 12th house where sun is in swakshetra.
Me AD starts in dec 2012 and then Jup will be transitting throuhg the 9th house and over your natal Jup....afetr whihc you should see the pace of work pickup, good luck and fortune.. and successes come throuhg.

--you should see a foreign connection / hand / involvement in yuor successes.

--sun is unbelievably strong in yuor chart with an amsabal of 9.....and will in due course take you very high, with successes at the international level.

Good chart....wait for the time to come in near future.

regards
[/quote]

Dear shilpa ji,

You've made my day . :) Thank you very much!
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

anshu

Post by anshu » 17 Dec 2011

shilpa wrote:
anshu wrote:Shilpa Ji,

You have responded to my queries earlier, now I have some queries regarding Business possibilities in my horoscope. I am never satisfy with the Job and want to do some business in future. Although, I don't have money at this time but want to establish some business in the future. Could you please guide me towards that.

Date of Birth: Sep 12,1978
Time : 8:56 PM
Place: Alirajpur, MP, India
Lat.: 22.18N Long.: 74.22E Timezone: +5.30

Thanks.
Anshu

======

regards

Thanks Shilpa Ji,

Nice to know these things.. I will make my mind positive and walk towards that way.

I must say one more thing about you that.. whenever you analyze its with all the possible details and with a great explanation. Thanks for giving your precious time.

I just have one small question in mind and that's my last question in this topic :) I am curious about how Saturn MD will behave to me for Service/Business as for Aries Lagna, being the lord of 10th & 11th.. its good & bad also. placed in 5th house in good but in the enemy house with the Sun is bad.

Is it mean that whatever progress done in Guru MD.. will gradually start decreasing. For the learning point.. :)

Thanks Again.
Regards,
Anshu

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 17 Dec 2011

Is it mean that whatever progress done in Guru MD.. will gradually start decreasing. For the learning point..
anshu....you will be 56 by the time shani MD starts......it will be a time to slow down, take care of health....spend time with family/ community.

Shani MD will bring out the spiritual side i believe as it sits in the 5th house of mantra/ upassana .

with a chart strong like that you don't fall down...when the MD of the benefic planets end.....they still act and support.
Career progress will slow down......and I suggest that you consicously slow down and focus on spiritual matters also during the shani period
regards

anshu

Post by anshu » 17 Dec 2011

shilpa wrote:
Is it mean that whatever progress done in Guru MD.. will gradually start decreasing. For the learning point..
anshu....you will be 56 by the time shani MD starts......it will be a time to slow down, take care of health....spend time with family/ community.

Shani MD will bring out the spiritual side i believe as it sits in the 5th house of mantra/ upassana .

with a chart strong like that you don't fall down...when the MD of the benefic planets end.....they still act and support.
Career progress will slow down......and I suggest that you consicously slow down and focus on spiritual matters also during the shani period
regards
Thanks a lot Shilpa Ji,

Spiritual progress is better than any other progress.

Thanks gor providing me invaluable knowledge. I will talk to you on some other topic.

Have a Grt day & weekend!

Regards,
Ankur

badsaah
Contributor
Contributor

Post by badsaah » 17 Dec 2011

Hi mam,
Everyone tells i have a very good 10th house but i am almost in search of a proper job for past 3 yrs but still i am like a leaf on the surface of water. Wealth is also in the same state. Can you tell me why is it so..

dob : 15 - oct -1987, tob: 07.41am place: chennai

Regards,

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 17 Dec 2011

badsaah wrote:Hi mam,
Everyone tells i have a very good 10th house but i am almost in search of a proper job for past 3 yrs but still i am like a leaf on the surface of water. Wealth is also in the same state. Can you tell me why is it so..

dob : 15 - oct -1987, tob: 07.41am place: chennai

Regards,

--you are running Ket AD until Oct 2012...whihc is malefic and seated in 12th house...therefore not great results...BUT the chart is good.

--Lagna Lord Venus' AD will bring about string postive swing.....and your 10th house is indeed strong.

--good chart running throuhg a bad time...be patient and chant the Ketu amntra...do ganpathis poojan rotuinely.

regards

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 18 Dec 2011

Hi Shilpa ji,

11-oct-1986
Morvi, gujarat

dharma karma di pati yoga in 10th house but i am facing many problem in work place, lots of politics and pressures, I changed 2 companies but environment is same.
I work in IT sector.

Are there any chances to do business or change profession?

I have done BE(Comp) and wanted to do MBA but I could not do it due to some critical health problems.

I tried to analyse d-10, aquarious lagna with ketu,
Mercury debilitated in 2nd house,
Jupiter in 7th house with rahu,
Mars in 10th house with lagna lord saturn.
7th lord sun in 12th house, in capricorn.

So i was again unable to predict because 10th lord in 10th house is good, but karka for d-10 jupiter,sun and mercury are not well placed.

Also lagna lord saturn is placed with mars in aries.

Please help in prediction.
Last edited by jemsmiles on 18 Dec 2011, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 18 Dec 2011

jemsmiles wrote:Hi Shilpa ji,

11-oct-1986
Morvi, gujarat

There is sarpa yoga in 9th house.
And dharma karma di pati yoga in 10th house.
What to predict here?

I tried to analyse d-10, aquarious lagna with ketu,
Mercury debilitated in 2nd house,
Jupiter in 7th house with rahu,
Mars in 10th house with lagna lord saturn.

So i was again unable to predict because 10th lord in 10th house is good, but karka for d-10 jupiter and mercury are not well placed.

Please help in prediction.

--DKAY is formed in the 10th house......9th and 10th lord are in the 10th making it a powerful DKAY...given that 10L Ve is strong in dasavarga also.

--in the 9th I see Sun with Ketu...slight affliction...how is your father work/ and realtionship with you an rest of the family?

--it is a good rasi chart for career....enahnced by an exalted Mars in the first house, ruling the 4th and 11th.....your 199 to 2006 period may have been good?

--Dasamsa is also strong with Mars in it's digbala house of 10th in his own house in the 10th....executive rise in your career in a leadeship position.
and mars is superstorng in your dasavarga charts

I see little reasons to be worried about

regards

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Shilpa ji,
I am not much attached with my mother, she is very strict in nature and she has very traditional outlok towards world and girl child.
I am my sister (being girls) were never treated well by mother.

My father is emotionally attached with me but he never interferes in this matter.

My father is a government employee(electrical engineer).

1999-2006 - I was in 10th in 2001, and than joined did BE(comp) in 2003-2007 , the period was good.
I got good results of my studies and was selected in off campus interview in 2006 mid.

I am staying away from family from 2003, four years for graduation and four years for job.
Last edited by jemsmiles on 18 Dec 2011, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jemsmiles wrote:Shilpa ji,
I am not much attached with my mother, she is very strict in nature and she has very traditional outlok towards world and girl child.
I am my sister (being girls) were never treated well by mother.

My father is emotionally attached with me but he never interferes in this matter.

My father is a government employee(electrical engineer).

I am staying away from family from 2003, four years for graduation and four years for job.
thanks for the valuable feedback

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It is truth of my life shilpa ji, I can still see (specially in india) that attitude towards girl child has not changed.

though we are in 21st century, many girl children are not being treated well by parents and /or relatives.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jemsmiles wrote:It is truth of my life shilpa ji, I can still see (specially in india) that attitude towards girl child has not changed.

though we are in 21st century, many girl children are not beting treated well by parents and /or relatives.
True..as a woman you have to work harder to prove yoursefl equal to males.
But it is not limited to India only.
It may be more overt in India....but it is the same in Europe , US, Middle east and everywhere....more implicit, more polished but undeniably the same.

It doesn't bother me anymore...just go and do what you want to do without caring for what is said about you.

Ketu with Sun in the 9th is indeed an affliction that manifests in some form in the family environs in many charts I have seen..therefore your feedback is helpful

regards

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

True shila ji,
Thanks for your motivating words.

I think and work to enhance my career, knowledge and spirituality.
I also want to know whether I will be able to do MBA or not.

here about my mother i also feel that parivartana of mars(being 4th lord) and saturn(lagna lord) is also affecting it.
As both are enemies.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jemsmiles wrote:True shila ji,
Thanks for your motivating words.

I think and work to enhance my career, knowledge and spirituality.
I also want to know whether I will be able to do MBA or not.

here about my mother i also feel that parivartana of mars(being 4th lord) and saturn(lagna lord) is also affecting it.
As both are enemies.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

He jemsmiles,

1)Well Moon denotes the mother an in the house of shani Moon is uneasy / innimical.
2)Moon is further mildly( only very mildly ) afflicted by conjunction with a very strong Mars..
3)the exchange of 1-11 lords does afflict those lords a bit..because 11 the house is not quite a dustahn but a mildly bad house.

4)However all said Mars is much more positive for you chart than negative.
Mars has kept the homely environment bound and intact so far and will continue to do so.

5) Item-1 is the major cause from rasi chart....affliction of Moon with bitter enemy Me in Navamsa shows lack of happiness from significations moon stands for

regards

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your explanation shilpa ji,

Is there any possibility for me to do MBA or business or will I do job only?

regards,
Jems

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jemsmiles wrote:Thanks for your explanation shilpa ji,

Is there any possibility for me to do MBA or business or will I do job only?

regards,
Jems

--business is a strong possibility......Rahu-Shukra period starting 2017 may materialize something.....keep an open mind.

regards

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Many thanks shilpa ji,

For your valuable prediction and time.

regards,
Jems

guru

Post by guru » 18 Dec 2011

shilpa wrote:
guru wrote:Hi Shilpaji,

What will be career prospect for a person having Sun / Sat in 10th house (Cancer) from Lagna
- (Lagna - Tula / Rasi Tula / Star - Visakam). She is a Banking professional not able to gain elevation in career.....

Thanks Guru
please post date, time place of birth
Hi Shilpa ji,

DOB 25 July 1977 / POB Chennai / TOB 11:50 AM

Thanks in advance - Guru