Delay in getting married and career prospects - please help!

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
cheena14

Delay in getting married and career prospects - please help!

Post by cheena14 » 04 Aug 2019

Dear Astrologers,

I am a female born on Feb 29, 1988 at 4:20pm in New Delhi, Delhi.

I have been looking to get married since 2 years now and had two serious relationships which fell apart. Would you happen to predict what is causing marital delays?
In addition what time in the future would be the best to find a suitable prospect?
This has been stressing me and my family out since 4 years now as they have been pushing me hard to settle down. Most of the good prospects just slip away from my hand for unknown reasons. Please help me here.

I am also amidst career changes and have been working hard since last year september to get the ball rolling. Could you predict when can I expect to have this come through for myself and what are the causes of delay for the same?

Thank you

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Delay in getting married and career prospects - please help!

Post by Sujit » 04 Aug 2019

Your ascendant is Cancer with sign lord Moon in own house which is good for health, image and finances.
Planetary combinations for marriage are weak in your chart. So don't be in a hurry and let it take time.
You have just started the maha dasa and antara dasa of Venus in 9th will bring some developments on marriage with delay. You will have to patiently keep looking.

The exchange of Jupiter and Mars and Sun in the house of Saturn is unfavorable for profession will bring conflicts and challenges in professional life. Again you have to patiently keep looking.

Current time is stressful for profession, own heath and father's health.

Good luck.
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

baraths92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by baraths92 » 04 Aug 2019

You have a good chart mam. Venus dasha can bring marriage.

cheena14

Post by cheena14 » 09 Aug 2019

Thank you to both of you! Would you know when are the best chances? In addition, I wanted to know if marriage is going to be good for me. Would you have any insights on that?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 09 Aug 2019

Cheena14, Combinations for getting married and married life are not good in your chart. There are chances for separation.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

cheena14

Post by cheena14 » 11 Aug 2019

Oh ok that's not good. Also what kind of a spouse will I get? Is there any indication of that in the chart?

Thanks again for help.

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 11 Aug 2019

7th lord saturn in 6th with mars and 12th lord mercury in 7th are the reasons for delay in marriage.

Were you in a intercaste/religion or a long distance relationship?

Regards,
Abhishek
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

cheena14

Post by cheena14 » 12 Aug 2019

Yes but that was really long ago. It didn't work out and we split during my Ketu Mahadasha. Now however I feel way better since the Venus Mahadasha started. I have people I left behind returning but I can't visualize myself with any of the previous partners.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 12 Aug 2019

Hello.... I'm going to analyze your chart with KP method..

First of all your birth time is accurate. What all I understand from your initial query is why there are delay's in your marriage? When will you get married? Why two serious relationship's fell apart.

First let's look at Moon's position in your chart. In Rasi Chart moon is in cancer sign @11 degree 38 mins. It is in Pushya Nakshatra. Pushya nakshatra is ruled by Saturn. Whenever there is any connection between Moon and Saturn. either on sign lord level or saturn and moon become nakshatra lord's or sublord's of each other or they aspect/conjunct each other... or when saturn in bhava chart occupies 1st,3rd,5th,7th or 10th... this causes punarphoo dosha in the horoscope...

In your chart Moon is in Saturn star and Saturn is occupying 5th house in bhava chalit chart.

What is punarphoo dosha... In simple term's it delay's marriage, break of relationship, break up of engagement... spouse been not the first choice... Punarphoo dosha also have impact on other aspects of life... like profession/health etc.... basically it delay's things a lot...

This is the basic and one of the important reason as to why you are still not married...

Let's come to your relationship. For love relationship 5th cusp needs to be seen. Venus which is the sublord of 5th cusp is getting postional strenght as it is untenated(there are no stars in planet venus or venus is not starlord of any planet). Venus is deposited in pisces sign in 9th house. Venus lordship is 11th and 4th. Now Venus is in revati nakshatra ruled by mercury. Mercury is in 6th house and lord of 3rd and 12th.

Venus is natural significator of love, pleasures, it signifies 9th(secondary house of love), 11th( gains)... hence you had relationship.

Now venu's sublord is saturn . Saturn is in 5th and lord of 7th and 8th..

In KP, planet is the source, results are delivered by starlord and the quality of results are indicated by sublord... Sublord is the supreme factor...
Here the sublord saturn is lord of 8th(hurdles/difficulties)...

In simple terms this is how venus signification will look like

venus - 9,4,11
starlord mercury - 6,3,12
sublord saturn - 5,7,8

Since venus is untenated it will act as starlord or for that matter it will give results along with starlord. If venus was tentated... you would have not fallen in relationship... If you see mercury is signifying 6th and 12th... and if add saturn's authority on sublord level (8th house)... it give combination of 6th,8th,12th failure in love affairs...

Now you said you have 2 breakups... see starlord mercury... Mercury is dual planet... why the breakup happened... it could be because of your mother,father or friends... most likely father..

For marriage... 7th cuspal sublord... again it is venus... marriage is promised in the chart... why because venus which is untenated is lord of 11th...

Your partner would be stranger... might even come from overseas location(from the place of your birth) Marriage most likely in last quarter of 2022.. Martial life would be full of ups and downs, yes there would be love affection... but ultimately... it would be very challenging martial life... might even lead towards seperation..

Career ---- Your 10th Sublord Moon is in nakshatra of Saturn. Saturn is in 5th and lord of 7th and 8th. Moon is tenanted... Saturn been lord of 8th and moon is in own sub... lord of 12th.. will bring changes/hurdles in your work life... having said this will also make you move from place.. because your 12th sublord saturn through it's starlord ketu aspected by venus, venus is in 9th and ketu is in sign of mercury, mercury is 6th and lord of 3rd and 12th... combination of 3/9/12 along with 6th(house service) for long distance travel...

Now Mercury is giving bad aspect of 90 degree to 10th house(main house of profession).

Mar is lord of 10th and 5th and mercury is lord of 3rd and 12th... what this means is your work life is getting impacted because of communication/confusions/frustation/issues with co-worker(mercury is in virgo) virgo represents coworker...

Saving grace is that Saturn aspects jupiter 120 degree(good aspect) in rasi chart... Jupiter is lord of 6th(house of service) and lord of 9th(long distance travel)... .. as matter of fact you will settle overseas.... reason... 1st sublord venus, 3rd sublord jupiter and 12th sublord saturn are connected to 3rd,9th and 12th.... moreso... 12th sublord saturn is in sagittarius and 1st sublord venus in pisces( both saggi and pisces are common sign(movable sign)

Your current dasa is of Venus and Mercury is starlord of venus... you can expect to earn good in venus mahadasa, however there wont be much savings... because 2nd(savings/bank balance) sublord sun in rahu star... rahu is in 8th aspected by mars... mars in 5th...

Good Luck and all the best...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

cheena14

Post by cheena14 » 12 Aug 2019

Thank you a lot of this is true! In addition, someone told me that I have Raj Yogas and Vargottamas in my chart which means that I'll be content no matter what. Venus being exalted and also vargottam, plus being the chart decider would work in my favor. Is that true? Plus could you describe the kind of spouse that I'll get?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 12 Aug 2019

Chances of getting married on or after 2020 ending seen

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 13 Aug 2019

Kimahy wrote:
12 Aug 2019
Your partner would be stranger... might even come from overseas location(from the place of your birth)
a) @Kimahy Ji, 7th CSL Venus albeit indicates " 9 " possibility of a marriage with a stranger... it also does indicate " 4 " possibility of marriage with a relative... but since 9 is signified at 1st level, you would have probably said it's with a stranger... please clarify if my understanding is right in this regard ?

b)which of the two, the marriage karaka's ( Venus for male & Mars for female ) or the 7th CSL have a strong hold in deciding the spouse's choice like relative, stranger etc ?

c) Is it a joint venture between the two or dominance factor alone ?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 13 Aug 2019

@cheena... in kp there is no yogas, Vargottamas, exaltation, debilitation... expect punarphoo dosha.. wrt characteristics of spouse... average height, good appearance, affectionate...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 13 Aug 2019

@bhimsa...Your answers A) occupant is stronger than the owner... In this chart venus is untenanted... that mean's it is getting positional strength... where is venus sitting in nirayana bhava chart... it is in 9th...

B and C) KP rule - Planet is the source, results are delivered by Starlord, quality of results are governed by Sublord.
This is applicable for all the life governing events... Starting point is Cuspal Sublord.. In this chart example... for marriage, 7th Cuspal Sublord-- which is Venus... so Venus becomes the source of the event. Venus is in nakshatra of revati ruled by Mercury(starlord)(delivery of the result) and in sub of Saturn(quality of result).

Now venus is untenanted in this chart. This means venus will give it's results along with starlord mercury, which is 9th,4th,11th(venus),mercury(6,3,12). 11th(gains of all kinds)

Venus is promising marriage in this chart and the quality of marriage life will be decided by saturn which is venus sublord. Saturn is in 5th and lord of 7th and 8th. Saturn is saying there will be love/harmony(5th house) in marriage(7th house) along with hurdles/difficulties/delays(8th house). Saturn as sublord of venus is giving it's authority and saying yes I agree with the starlord mercury and promise to give marriage event for this native, however I also agree to give love/pleasure/pains/difficulties/delays in martial life.

What if Venus was tenanted??? in this chart... then venus would depend on mercury to deliver it's result and mercury would deny marriage event as none of the marriage related events are signified by mercury(6,3,12)...

Hope this make senses...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Shivoham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 14 Aug 2019

Hey Cheena!
You are just 7 years old & you want to get married? Never mind. Jokes apart, Your 7th house is messed up in D-1 due to 7th lord Saturn in 6th conjunct Mars & more importantly in D-9 Navamsa, You have Angakaraka Dosha formation due to conjunction of Rahu & Mars in 7th house. This indicates separation in long term relationship or with life partner. But 7th lord Moon in D-9 is in 4th from its own house Digbali so that's a saving grace & Mercury is Bhavottam so some beneficial influence are always helpful.
Cheena, You are right about Shukracharya being exalted as well as Vargottama in your chart. But remember, Venus is considered Badhak for Cancer Ascendants. I believe Venus has a very peculiar relationship with Cancer ascendants. I am also in the same boat. I just love Venus. I am kind of jealous as I wanted my Venus to be affliction free like yours exalted & vargottama but that's not the case. Lots of Bhoga, pleasures, material wealth, joys, conveyances are bestowed upon the native if Venus is favourable. Tell me if you posses any of it? Also by virtue of being in 3rd house of D-9, ideally you should look for a female guru or sufi saint for guru updesha. Share your views.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

cheena14

Post by cheena14 » 14 Aug 2019

Hahaha that was a good joke! Yes I would like to say that I am blessed or so I think. How much of it is true I guess that's based on perception of an individual. I do think that I should get married now. Whether that would happen or not is completely upto destiny but I am trying to do my bit. It's reassuring to know that I do have blessed alignments in my chart and that's what most astrologers have told me. Guess now it's all upto self belief. However I have led most of my life baaed on instincts and they haven't misguided me yet. We shall see 🖕

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 14 Aug 2019

@cheena14 sister, please do avoid hurting emoticons in responses... do consider this as a humble request from your bro :(

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

@Kimahy Ji, thanks a ton for a crystal clear explanation as always :)

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

@Kimahy Sir, few queries again...

a) it's true that if Venus in this case is tenanted and it's star lord Mercury indicating marriage denial houses (6,3,12) but the sub lord Saturn is indicating the favorable cusps (5,7,8) for marriage and also separation by divorce in this chart seems not that easy since the 6th signification of Mercury star lord gets overridden by Saturn's 5th signification as long as DBA of Venus or Saturn prevails, right ?

b) just an assumption that if the 7th CSL Venus ( or any planet ) is tenanted source and on its own is indicating the 7th ( prime marriage house ) i.e. 9,4,7,11... now star lord say any planet is indicating 6,12 houses and sub lord points to 5,7 then in this case the source need not depend on star lord for event to occur right. Even if star lord negates the event but still sub lord has a final say and marriage would happen as against the star lord ?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 14 Aug 2019

@bhisma
a) Yes you are right... but for DBA of Venus is right thinking but for Saturn it is not because then saturn(planet becomes the source) and then we need to see whether tenanted untenanted... starlord etc...

b) If it is tenanted then the starlord will give the results...

If it is untenanted, then planet along with starlord will give the results.

If it is tenanted, and starlord denies the event(6,12), marriage example, and if sublord signifies 5th, 7th...marriage event will not happen...

Common example --- Imagine, train which is at the station ready to go and is waiting for the signal from the station master.

In this case train is ready to go all set(starlord) and station master is sublord.. station master gives green signal, then train will go... now what happens if there is another train on the same track at some distance... there will be collision...(quality of results due to sublord( station master)...

Same example--- if train waiting on the station having technical fault cannot start( train = starlord) (technical fault = denies event), then what will the station master do... even if he gives green signal... can the train go...

If starlord promises the event, and sublord denies the event, then event will happen but eventually it will turn negative ( quality of the results)...

If Starlord denies and sublord also denies then event will not happen at all.

If Starlord promises and sublord also promises then event will definitely happen
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Krishna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Krishna » 14 Aug 2019

This year (Feb 2019-2020), there is an overall indication of loss / reduction in ready cash / salary.
Specifically looking at the individual planets during this year
Sun and Moon indicate loss of position and money.
Mars and Jupiter indicate health issues, injuries or stomach upset etc.
Mercury indicated victory
Venus indicates marital happiness
Saturn indicates general happiness.
So, this year you may quit your job, get married

Next year (Feb 2020-2021) also there is an overall indication of loss / reduction in ready cash / salary.
Specifically looking at the individual planets during next year
Sun indicates good health
Moon, Mercury, Venus indicate wealth, fame, material / luxury acquisitions etc
Mars indicates some dissatisfaction, loss or money
Jupiter indicates some dispute, fatigue especially during travel
Saturn indicates some weakness in decision making / judgement
So, next year you may be wealthy (maybe after marriage) but maybe without ready cash in hand.

cheena14

Post by cheena14 » 15 Aug 2019

@bhishma I am so sorry I was on the road and didn't realize what emoticon I used. I actually wanted to put in the fingers crossed emoticon but ended up with flipping the bird. Don't know how that happened.

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 15 Aug 2019

@Kimahy Ji, thanks again for the clarity. Just a review on my below points,

a) Star Lord & Sub Lord Denial and Star Lord & Sub Lord Promise --> No doubt

b) Star Lord Denial with Sub Lord Promise --> as per your point --> then event will happen but eventually it will turn negative ( quality of the results)...

now for an eg lets say a tenanted 7th CSL at star level promises divorce ( 1,6,12 ) significations without 7th signification and at sub level the significations are only 1,11,12... 11th signification at sub level might impact the divorce process... now assuming for sure divorce would occur but as per the above point the result of this mixed star & sub pattern it turns negative... by this does it mean no divorce since getting divorce here becomes the positive factor if 11 loses and 1,6,12 gains ?

c) Special scenario:
=================
Consider 2 horoscopes for marriage matching, now lets assume Husband's 7th CSL signifies 5,7,12 via its star & sub and wife's 7th CSL 1,6,12 via its star & sub. Now upon matching the final output is only separation and no divorce if 7th CSL's DBA of both husband and wife are in concurrent mode as per my point. But a DBA change in either of husband or wife might grant divorce. Whether this is right ?

d)whether event's like divorce, separation without divorce, elopement etc are restricted only to those cusps...ie.exclusive to those cusps or whether cusps like Asc, 3rd, 5th, 7th,9th or 11th have also a pivotal role in final outcome ?

a simple eg: 7th CSL divorce but the Asc cusp of either self or opposite spouse does not allow for divorce.

cheena14

Post by cheena14 » 16 Aug 2019

Hello everyone,

Thank you everyone for your analysis. And Bhishma ji I again apologise for the emoticon mishap. Also, is there any indication about the field of work for spouse/where will I find him? It's a stranger is what Kimahy ji predicted any indication as to how will we meet?

Thank you

Kind regards

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 17 Aug 2019

@cheena14 sister... no need to apologize at all if it had happened by simple typo mistake or choosing the emoticon by ignorance... sorry from my part for intervention of your analysis by asking more queries to Kimahy sir. As for your queries on your last post, will try to come up with some fruitful info. Just give me sometime.