Not able to diagnose which planet is troubling in business

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sahilshivi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Not able to diagnose which planet is troubling in business

Post by sahilshivi » 13 Aug 2019

Hi Learned Members,

Male
Dob - 25.04.1988
Time - 17:22 hours
Place - Ludhiana, punjab, India

I run a recruitment consultancy which is a commission based business. My money comes in from successful cracking of interview process by the candidate and joining the company. Many times my deal gets destroyed at the last step - be it from client side or could be from candidate side but it happens many times due to xyz reasons. The last 4 months I have had only 2 conversions. Could someone please suggest what can i do make things better and run my business more smoothly and stably.

Regards
Sahil

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Not able to diagnose which planet is troubling in business

Post by Sujit » 13 Aug 2019

Current maha dasa lord Sun and antar dasha lord Jupiter are ill placed so you would face obstacles in business.
Further current influences are also not looking good. It can bring health concern and disturb home atmosphere.

Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

sahilshivi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sahilshivi » 13 Aug 2019

Thank you for your reply sir. Could you please suggest any remedial measures as well.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » 14 Aug 2019

you should wear white shirt all the time at your work. Visiting laxmidevi temple daily will boost business. Vishnu sahasranaam will clear obstacles.