Top Politicians/Economists Taurus Lagna D10

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Top Politicians/Economists Taurus Lagna D10

Post by intstud » 12 Apr 2013

Most of the top politicians and economists seem to have Tau lagna in D10.
This cannot be just a coincidence.
Can anyone dig into the logic behind this?
Examples, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Amartya Sen, Manmohan Singh, etc

Raisin cookies resembling chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I've trust issues.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Top Politicians/Economists Taurus Lagna D10

Post by elipsis » 12 Apr 2013

There is no co-relation, you are just randomly trying to make sense of your own chart.

To study D10 chart- based on the profession. You must take note of 9th and 10th lord, if they are strong or in vargottama/bhavottama positions then career is really good. Exalted sun in D10 is also a positive indicator.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

9th and 10th lord of D10 or D1?
And yes, I am trying to co relate charts, but not my chart. I have Scorp lagna in D10, but I am not comfortable using my chart on this forum, and I am well beyond the career finding stage.
And I don't mean just these famous people. Even in general, I have seen people with Tau D10 lagna in finance related fields.
Raisin cookies resembling chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I've trust issues.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 12 Apr 2013

Obviously, 9th and 10th of the D1 chart. Divisions are always related to D1 chart.

I can show you hundreds of charts with Taurus ascendant in D10 who are not related to finance fields. The problem is divisions are not interpreted the way you interpret the D1 chart.

Divisions are very subtle, the higher you go the finer it becomes and the ascendant of those divisions become less significant. Higher divisions like D24 doesn't show material achievements, its mental achievement beyond D24.

However for standard divisions, the following rules apply

1. Vargottama positions, The influence of a bhava is increased if a planets falls in the same sign as in D1

2. Bhavottama - if planets match the bhavas of D1

3. Using planets as the center: If for instance, Venus falls into 5th house in D1 Pisces, we calculate the strength of Venus in a particular division using venus as the 1st planet. Suppose in D10, Venus is in Gemini we can establish a relation between D10 and D1 by counting the bhavas, in this case venus in D1 falls into 10th house from D10 venus.

4. Primary ruler-ship or karakatwa: Divisions are lorded by primary significators, D4 is belongs to Moon, Mercury and Jupiter, D10 belongs to Saturn, Sun and Mercury. D2 is seen from Moon and Venus, D9 is seen from Venus, Sun and Jupiter. So its important consider these planets as the centre as well.

5. Transiting Naksatras: Stars transited by planets in divisions have to be taken into consideration.

6. Transiting planets with regard to D40, this is used to check how transits affects your life.

7. D45 is different: It is related to every other division.

8. D1 cycles: You have to count the number of cycles each planet has taken. For example: Saturn completes one cycle every 30 years. So each cycle strengthens the bhavas in the divisions. Planets that are in vargottama are strengthened even further during each cycle.

9. D1 ascendant lord: Apart from transit cycles, whenever D1 lord transits pushkar degrees the divisions are naturally strengthened.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Wow, that is a lot of information.
"I can show you hundreds of charts with Taurus ascendant in D10 who are not related to finance fields. The problem is divisions are not interpreted the way you interpret the D1 chart."

Trust me, the person whose chart we were referring to in the initial post will be glad to know this (although this might come as a disappointment to those secretly wanting her to get into the finance field).
What usually shows a career in econ/fin? Are Jup and Mer the prime significators here?
Should we also look at D10 from AL?

"However for standard divisions, the following rules apply

1. Vargottama positions, The influence of a bhava is increased if a planets falls in the same sign as in D1

2. Bhavottama - if planets match the bhavas of D1
"

In the case of Vargottam, say, Ven is in Gem in D1 (11th), D9 (10th) and D10 (6th), does this the influence of the 11th bhava is increased?
Is the 6th house (service house) a malefic even for D10?
Is Bhavottam seen from both lagna and moon?

In general, is a connection between 5th, 10th and 9th lords good for career? In D1, I mean.
I am a little confused about the significance of the 5th house. Is it seen for creativity/intellect, fame/entertainment or children? Or is it all 3?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 13 Apr 2013

In the case of Vargottam, say, Ven is in Gem in D1 (11th), D9 (10th) and D10 (6th), does this the influence of the 11th bhava is increased?

If it falls in gemini then yes.

Is the 6th house (service house) a malefic even for D10?
Yes, again this is in relation to D1.

Is Bhavottam seen from both lagna and moon?
Only from lagna. But Moon has special roles for each divsion like i mentioned earlier.

In general, is a connection between 5th, 10th and 9th lords good for career? In D1, I mean.
I am a little confused about the significance of the 5th house. Is it seen for creativity/intellect, fame/entertainment or children? Or is it all 3?

5th house shows influences that the native is going get throughout life. The trinal lords are extremely important when you dissect the karma of the native.

5th has many roles but mainly it shows intellect, children, past-life, influence, talent, recitation, forethought, instinctive abilities.

What usually shows a career in econ/fin? Are Jup and Mer the prime significators here?
Should we also look at D10 from AL?

AL is only an external pretence that people adopt to get through in life. AL does not highlight real abilities which is why it is only important in D1.

As I said earlier, the significators of D10 are Sun, Saturn and Mercury. You must apply these rules very precisely.

The clinton's chart you mentioned has Sun and Mercury in Vargottama, Sun happens to be the primary significator of D10 and D9. Exalted in D9 and vargottama in D10. This shows the chart is powerful with regard to career and with saturn's aspect on Sun will lead him to failures and humiliation.

Going further deep, we will take Venus as the 1st planet in D10 and see how it compares to D1.

Venus is in Libra in D10 and D1 venus is in Virgo. So 12th house from D10. This shows at work place venus is going to bring him losses.

I hope you get the general idea on how to study the divisions.

best.

intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by intstud » 13 Apr 2013

In terms of strength, is a vargottam planet comparable to an exalted/swa one? Only in terms of strength, not functionality.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Exalted vargottama is very strong in terms of strength and functionality. This is again related to which division you are comparing.

intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I meant regular vargottam, say the same sign in 3/4 divisional charts.

"Venus is in Libra in D10 and D1 venus is in Virgo. So 12th house from D10. This shows at work place venus is going to bring him losses."

But will the losses be reduced because the 12th lord from D10 is in 12th house (Ven in Lib)? Oh, and the losses are only in terms of career?
Had this Ven been in, say, the 10th from D10, what effects would that have had? Ven related career benefits?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

We don't have to check 12th lord from Venus. We are only looking at how venus affects the karma of the native keeping D1 in mind, you can do this for every planet in every division.

---

btw, regular vargottam is also good but not the same as exalted one.

intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Okay, so, if Ven is in 10th house from D10, will it end up being the main significator of Karma/career?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Depends on where Venus is placed in D10. From Libra and Scorpio, 10th from D10 is not very positive.

intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Okay, that makes sense.