Astrology and spirituality in this forum

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Astrology and spirituality in this forum

Post by Dev » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:37 pm

The exact effects of combustion is not that well defined in astrology, I felt.
Even with deep combust venus, some marriages take place and the couple are happy but in some cases, it results in divorce after marriage.
Whereas no other bad effects of venus are seen even when she is deep combust.
Similar is the case with other planets like mercury and saturn.
Even Haricharan had mentioned about his combust saturn, venus and mercury and found only good things happened in these periods.
I too found that in my own case, combust planet periods were better than the non combust ones.
So these effects are not clear and may be more of the charts need to be analysed to arrive at a well definied answer.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:09 am

Mercury treats mars, jupiter, saturn as neutral, mars treats venus, saturn as neutral, venus treats mars jupiter as neutral, sa treats Ju as neutral.
So combinations such as sa-ma, ma-ve, ve-ju, sa-ju should not be that threatening as projected by many.
They would be better than in cases where both planets treat each other as enemies like su-sa, mo-sa, ve-su , ra-su, ke-mo etc. Of course naturewise ma-sa are totally different and their styles are dissimilar. May be they are both considered strong natural malefics but still when one treats other as neutral the effect may not be that much I think.
Mars acts very fast and sat is slow and steady, so in combination may be the person is able to do nothing, gets confused or so.
I hope Lex, Astroduffer, Neeraj and others will agree with me.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Concept: Neechabhanga raja yoga and neechabhanga

I am really surprised that there are different opinions on neechabhanga. Some astrologers believe it exists and some dont.
In science, concepts are concepts and explanation may differ but here there is difference about the existence of neechabhanga itself by some. They say neecha is neecha and can never have bhanga.

After so many readings and examples, why astrologers differ in their opinion, is really surprising.

Anyway to me, neecha bhanga does exist since I have seen my own relatives with debilitated jupiter with bhanga and being too religious, traditional and some even though they are settled abroad.
Some may say that friends may help but then friends should have similar character to help, a PhD in economics cannot help a chemistry person, though he may give moral support.
For eg. the person is interested in Vedas and Upanishads and he may have to get most help from jupiter and venus.

If a concept is true, everyone should accept it or they have to give valid reasons to say that this does not exist.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:43 pm

Certain concepts seem to cause conflicts in astrology and there are differing opinions by various astrologers which creates doubts in the minds of common public. Some are listed below:
I would be happy if anyone here is able to give convincing answers to atleast a few of them.

1. Sun gets digbala when it’s placed in 10th house. So It means it is very powerful when placed in 10th. The person will have high success in his career life.
Sun and 10th house are karakas for job. So, according to this rule if sun is placed in 10th house then the native won’t enjoy good professional life.
There is another rule - Karaka bava nasaya which means The Significator Destroys The House. So these two are contradicting each other.
Some astrologers give too much weightage to second rule and some simply ignore.
2. Similarly jupiter rules 2nd, 5th and so on. Some say jupiter in 2nd is good and so also in 5th while others say it destroys all the significations of 2nd house. The person will have no children and may have a divorce if married and so on.
3. Similarly venus in 7th, sat in 12th and so on.
But there are many horoscopes where these never work.
4. Even these neecha bhanga concept as I mentioned before. Some say there is nothing like a bhanga neecha is always neecha, which actually is untrue and that bhanga can reach great heights in some cases to give rise to a raja yoga and in some, it is weak and so on.
Anyway why such difference of opinions exist if it is a true science?

5.Similarly 5th lord in lagna, 7th lord in 5th, 6th and 8th in 5th, ju in 2nd etc in a horoscope make a person childless it says.
6. Also the shadbala, astavarga etc especially in case of crowded planets need to be recalculated and the existing theories will not work. Since they give rise to very high value for one house and extremely low for another, this cannot be true, I mean such a vast difference.
7. Similarly the concept of astavarga is also not clearly understood. If a functional malefic in a house has high astavarga, he becomes a benefic or he causes more harm? Usually the first one is true, I think but there are differing opinions.
8.When a house is empty we can assume that the matters related to that house are not a strong drive for the person and that their energies are actively involved in other areas of life. If you add to that an unaspected ruler, it only reconfirms the supposition that the matters ruled by that house are not what the person is here on earth for this time around.
This again seems to be incorrect though there are not even aspects on a particular house but it seems predominant in its role.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:38 am

1. Sun is not the only karaka for the 10th house. It is one among many.
2&3. The rule relates to Sthira Karakas only. Karako bhava naashaya does not apply if the karaka
is the owner of the house involved or it is his exaltation / moolatrikona house. Positive
results can also be felt even when the karaka occupies the concerned bhava but is weak
compared to the chara karaka and the bhava is otherwise strong.
4. Neecha bhanga effects are felt when the bhanga causing planet is activated in the dasa
operating. Else, there is no bhanga. The neecha bhanga can produce a Raja yoga if the house
involved is a Kendra or Trikona and the bhanga causing planet is also strong and placed in
Kendra/Trikona.
5. This statement is not always true. The 8th Lord in the 5th for e.g can cause difficulties in
childbirth but there need not be a denial.
6. It is not correct to assume that Shadbala and Ashtakavarga will give skewed results if many
planets are in one Rasi (May be true in some cases for Asthakavarga though). As I
understand, the high or low values need not come as a surprise. It is natural to expect that in
such cases, certain houses will be more in action than others.
7. If Values in Sarvashtakavarga are very high, specially in Trika houses (6,8,12), such houses
should be checked for afflictions. This may, in certain cases, be true for other houses too.
8. When a house is unoccupied, their lord, Nakshatra lord of the bhava Madhya and aspects
are to be considered. All houses will have their importance in all cases.

TKC

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:36 am

Wonderful, I appreciate your efforts and patience in answering my questions. I have some more comments and would be
happy to get your response.

1. agreed Sun is not the only karaka for the 10th house but is sun strong or weak then being in 10th.
2&3. ok I did not know that since the rule is stated in general at several places.
4. Neecha bhanga effects are felt when the bhanga causing planet is activated in the dasa operating.
I do not know if I had any raja yoga but then out of all dasa-bukti periods, ve-ju period was best, but both are combust and ju is debilitated. I cannot explain my own case at all.
5. ok
6. yes, it is natural, but then does it mean other house is inactive, for eg 46 and 20 are the values for first and second house for me, it does explain to some extent but then 46 should have given me a better position I felt.
7. ok but 1st house is not afflicted and has 46.
8. But in my case 7 planets in 3rd house aspect 9th house, then moon aspects 7th, sat 5th and 12th, ju 7th and 11th
and mars 11th.
tylorechandra wrote:1. Sun is not the only karaka for the 10th house. It is one among many. i
2&3. The rule relates to Sthira Karakas only. Karako bhava naashaya does not apply if the karaka
is the owner of the house involved or it is his exaltation / moolatrikona house. Positive
results can also be felt even when the karaka occupies the concerned bhava but is weak
compared to the chara karaka and the bhava is otherwise strong.
4. Neecha bhanga effects are felt when the bhanga causing planet is activated in the dasa
operating. Else, there is no bhanga. The neecha bhanga can produce a Raja yoga if the house
involved is a Kendra or Trikona and the bhanga causing planet is also strong and placed in
Kendra/Trikona.
5. This statement is not always true. The 8th Lord in the 5th for e.g can cause difficulties in
childbirth but there need not be a denial.
6. It is not correct to assume that Shadbala and Ashtakavarga will give skewed results if many
planets are in one Rasi (May be true in some cases for Asthakavarga though). As I
understand, the high or low values need not come as a surprise. It is natural to expect that in
such cases, certain houses will be more in action than others.
7. If Values in Sarvashtakavarga are very high, specially in Trika houses (6,8,12), such houses
should be checked for afflictions. This may, in certain cases, be true for other houses too.
8. When a house is unoccupied, their lord, Nakshatra lord of the bhava Madhya and aspects
are to be considered. All houses will have their importance in all cases.

TKC

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:26 pm

1. Sun has digbala in the 10th but its strength also depends on which is the Sign of the 10th
house. For e.g if the 10th is Tula, Sun gets debilitated. But the good Digbala indicates an
inherent leadership qualities. Whether those quality come out in the open depends on
other factors.
4. Easier to answer with the full birth details.

6to8. Same as 4 above. Can you relate activity during periods of planets (friendly/inimical)
transiting your 1st and 2nd houses?

TKC

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:48 pm

Thanks.
Actually, I was meaning the Karako bhava naashaya weakens 10th house sun but its placement in 10th gives directional strength. Are these statements not contradicting though you may later on see whether they are placed in neecha rasi or so and if the strength is of high value.

In my own case, regarding the period of 1989 feb when it was ven jup it was almost the best periods till now, I was running 7 and half years sat and sat was in second, 2nd house has lowest shadbala though sat has 4 astavarga points, jupiter at this time was in 7th and then in 8th and ju in 8th has low shadbala, of 3. Ra was in 3rd, ke in 9th. Also ju and ve are combust and ju is debilitated with neechabhanga. Ju has the lowest shadbala too. But these periods were the best overall.
Though debilitated and with lowest astavarga, I have faith in God and follow rituals sincerely and have not even eaten cake since I am a brahmin, while I have seen so many brahmins eating even non veg foods when they go abroad. I was abroad in so many countries and lived alone and cooked myself but I had never the least temptation or necessity for those.
So is this neecha really neecha?
My details are 1st feb 1962, 2.30am
Some effects of neecha are there no doubt but not many of those.
Also voice also is indicated by 2nd house and I am also a carnatic singer and people praise my voice as very good. But 2nd house has least shadbala among 12 houses. With all these, can astavarga and shadbala rules be trusted for such horoscopes with crowded planets or is it necessary to make corrections in the formula for calculating the shadbala in these cases?
Also 46 value in lagna relates to self and then it should be something very high for self. Nothing related to other houses in general, how can we explain that.

If a planet is in the bala avastha, exalted, low shadbala, functional benefic and malefic(for the 2 houses) and then natural malefic or so, then how do you judge the results that would be given by that planet? It becomes complex.

In the following details of a lady,
13 Aug 21.30 chennai born 1987

I just saw the general details regarding childbirth.
I read in literature from net 5th lord in 1st will give no child, ju in 2nd will give no child, ketu in 7th no child, ve in 5th will give no child, 6th and 8th lord in 5th house will give problems, if we sum up all these, it amounts to no child but how could they say so emphatically a negative thing. Atleast if they say positive thing, we can come up with some excuse and say, there is this aspect which causes this and so on.
Also if there is deep combustion, there will be no children and so on, but how deep it should be within 1 deg, 3 deg or ?
Similarly if Su and Me are together, they are friends but if they become 4th(7th) and 6th lords, would sun help or spoil since it is functional malefic?
In the above case, sa is in the 9th which is 5th to 5th and he is lord of 11 and 12 and he has 0 points in astavarga. So does he do no harm since he has 0 points or does he cause more trouble? Also should we not link astavarga points to whether he is functional malefic or benefic.
But general rule says, higher shadbala gives good results irrespective of whether he is malefic or benefic.
Whereas when a functional malefic is exalted say in lagna or 5th or 9th, we dont say it is good. Are the two not contrary?
Dev

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Earlier response repeated –“ Sun has digbala in the 10th but its strength also depends on which is the Sign of the 10th house. But the good Digbala indicates inherent leadership qualities. Whether those quality come out in the open depends on other factors”. There is no contradiction at all. The digbala of the Sun and the strength of the 10th bhava are only partially related.
You have not mentioned your place of birth. All the same, Sat, Venus and Sun are all in the nakshatra of Moon. Ketu, Mercury and Jupiter are in the nakshatra of Mars. Mars itself is in the nakshatra of Sun . All of them except Mars are in the combustion range of the Sun. Mercury, Jupiter, Ketu and Venus have passed the deep combustion point though Venus is just a little more than 1 degree away and can be considered as still under combustion. Combust inner planets improve their basic traits (like fine arts for Venus) but negatively affect the houses they own. Ketu and Jupiter are also within 1 degree and the power of an already debilitated Jupiter is further squeezed by Ketu. Saturn is just beginning to get affected by the Sun.
Jupiter and Moon are both neecha. There is no bhanga for Moon while the neecha Moon is the bhanga causing planet for Jupiter – a weak cancellation. Following rituals has nothing to do with the state of being neecha which is previous karma related.
During the dasa-antara of Venus-Jupiter, planets Saturn, Sun(both same nakshatra as Venus), Mercury,Ketu (same nakshatra as Jupiter) are also active. Nakshatra lords Moon and Mars are also active. The houses involved are the 7th and 12th (Venus), 2nd and 5th(Jupiter) and, of course, the third. Planets in the 3rd are in 2nd to the 2nd, 11th to the 5th, 9th to the 7th and 4th to the 12th. Moon is 12th to the 2nd, 9th to the 5th, 7th to the 7th and 2nd to the 7th. Results can be worked out. Relate quantum of results to the strengths. Any other combination can be similarly worked out.
The given transit positions of Saturn in the 2nd and Jupiter in the 8th put the focus on houses 2 and 8 as also their trines. Houses 2,6,10 and 4,8,12 are involved. Considering the active houses, it is more than likely that the 2nd and 12th houses would be more active. Transit effect of Saturn in the 2nd with low astakavarga would only mean that its contribution to this house is not much-{hard work, persistence, negative thinking (Saturn in Moon’s nakshatra with a debilitated Moon in the 8th house of kalapurusha), brothers, neighbours, servants etc} and could be negative. Sade sati in the 2nd house from Moon will be generally felt by the immediate family and may affect finances and not the individual physically.
The high value of 46 also needs a close look. The bhava Madhya is in the nakshatra of Mercury (8th and 11th lord). Lagna lord Mars in the 3rd with strength gives a good health generally but does not take away the fact that it is also the 6th lord. The 9th house of the chart is under affliction. In the current dasa of Mars, the antara of Moon needs careful watching w.r.t health.
I will write about the lady’s chart separately if your doubts are cleared.
TKC

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:29 am

Yes, My place of birth is New Delhi 1st Feb 1962 2.30am so it is between 31st Jan and 1st feb
Yes, you have done an in depth anaysis and I appreciate your analysis and sincerity.
Moon's depositor mars is exalted though not in kendra. That itself is neechabhanga is it not?

If you say, no bhanga for Moon and a weak cancellation for jupiter, dont we relate to the present birth. How does it change all of a sudden if I have carried over neecha jupiter effects from previous births to make me religious and god fearing.

I agree that planets in 3rd are 2nd to the 2nd, 11th to the 5th, 9th to the 7th and 4th to the 12th. Moon is 12th to the 2nd, 9th to the 5th, 7th to the 7th and 2nd to the 7th.
But how to work this out and quantify.
Should we say, 12th to 2nd is moon, so the bhagya is less wrt kutumba since moon is bhagya lord, ie for eg losing father at very young age and so on.
Yes, so we have to consider not only the transit positions of saturn and jupiter but also their trines. Ok but how much importance to each of those houses.

I do not understand this concept, say my relatives 3 of us have this debilitated jupiter but all three of us are god fearing and honest and one of them is learning vedas and writes articles too, then what is the meaning of debilitated jupiter. We all have been excellent in studies too. Does it then refer to practical wisdom? Budha for education?

People have cheated me with money and is that not due to jupiter being debilitated being 2nd lord.
Now how do I react? I get so angry when someone cheats since I dont like to. Is it that I have to fight or is it because of my karma from the past? Or is it a new karma by then for which they will pay me back in next janma? I dont even see some of them getting punished. One of them committed grave sin but is now dead. Then what happens to the harm he has done to me?

Yes musically also I have been doing well and am well versed. I can even today resign my job and can earn the same through music, I am also equally fond of music.

Yes. I know that Sade sati in the 2nd house from Moon will be generally felt by the immediate family and may affect finances and not the individual physically but then it did not affect my family also at that time.

But the high value of 46 should also mean something more than normal whether it is good or bad but since it is kendra and kona sthana, should it not be good?.
As you say, overall health is good but then what sort of problems moon period could cause? related to water borne problems?
The bhava Madhya is in the nakshatra of Mercury (8th and 11th lord) but mercury is also exalted in navamsa.

But some astrologers also take 3rd house as lagna saying it is stronger than the lagna itself and can be considered as lagna but then venus becomes a benefic being 5th and 10th lord and jupiter malefic as 3rd and 12th. How does this work then?

Anyway I appreciate your analysis, and you seem to be well read.
Still I am unable to understand the concepts when I try relating to my own horoscope and also to few others.
Of course, you have convinced me in some of those and for others, I am continuing with my queries waiting for your answers.
Dev

TKC
tylorechandra wrote:Earlier response repeated –“ Sun has digbala in the 10th but its strength also depends on which is the Sign of the 10th house. But the good Digbala indicates inherent leadership qualities. Whether those quality come out in the open depends on other factors”. There is no contradiction at all. The digbala of the Sun and the strength of the 10th bhava are only partially related.
You have not mentioned your place of birth. All the same, Sat, Venus and Sun are all in the nakshatra of Moon. Ketu, Mercury and Jupiter are in the nakshatra of Mars. Mars itself is in the nakshatra of Sun . All of them except Mars are in the combustion range of the Sun. Mercury, Jupiter, Ketu and Venus have passed the deep combustion point though Venus is just a little more than 1 degree away and can be considered as still under combustion. Combust inner planets improve their basic traits (like fine arts for Venus) but negatively affect the houses they own. Ketu and Jupiter are also within 1 degree and the power of an already debilitated Jupiter is further squeezed by Ketu. Saturn is just beginning to get affected by the Sun.
Jupiter and Moon are both neecha. There is no bhanga for Moon while the neecha Moon is the bhanga causing planet for Jupiter – a weak cancellation. Following rituals has nothing to do with the state of being neecha which is previous karma related.
During the dasa-antara of Venus-Jupiter, planets Saturn, Sun(both same nakshatra as Venus), Mercury,Ketu (same nakshatra as Jupiter) are also active. Nakshatra lords Moon and Mars are also active. The houses involved are the 7th and 12th (Venus), 2nd and 5th(Jupiter) and, of course, the third. Planets in the 3rd are in 2nd to the 2nd, 11th to the 5th, 9th to the 7th and 4th to the 12th. Moon is 12th to the 2nd, 9th to the 5th, 7th to the 7th and 2nd to the 7th. Results can be worked out. Relate quantum of results to the strengths. Any other combination can be similarly worked out.
The given transit positions of Saturn in the 2nd and Jupiter in the 8th put the focus on houses 2 and 8 as also their trines. Houses 2,6,10 and 4,8,12 are involved. Considering the active houses, it is more than likely that the 2nd and 12th houses would be more active. Transit effect of Saturn in the 2nd with low astakavarga would only mean that its contribution to this house is not much-{hard work, persistence, negative thinking (Saturn in Moon’s nakshatra with a debilitated Moon in the 8th house of kalapurusha), brothers, neighbours, servants etc} and could be negative. Sade sati in the 2nd house from Moon will be generally felt by the immediate family and may affect finances and not the individual physically.
The high value of 46 also needs a close look. The bhava Madhya is in the nakshatra of Mercury (8th and 11th lord). Lagna lord Mars in the 3rd with strength gives a good health generally but does not take away the fact that it is also the 6th lord. The 9th house of the chart is under affliction. In the current dasa of Mars, the antara of Moon needs careful watching w.r.t health.
I will write about the lady’s chart separately if your doubts are cleared.
TKC

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:35 am

Frankly, it is not possible to teach the nuances of chart reading online. I may not even be sufficiently qualified to do so. I can, however, try to clear (to the extent I can) some misconceptions you seem to be having.
First, all planetary positions are the result of previous karmas till the current birth. Their positions and strengths do affect the events in the present birth. But your religious inclination may have nothing to do with a debilitated Jupiter. Jupiter represents knowledge and represents a Guru. Religious attitudes in the current birth is seen from the relation between Lagna and the 9th house, planets therein and aspects thereon. In your chart, the 9th lord Moon is directly on the Lagna making you religious. Presence of Rahu alone in the 9th can indicate many things – It can expand the nature of Moon, can create an influence from strangers of a different religion etc. Moon and Rahu are both in the nakshatra of Mercury which rules the 8th house – another house dealing with religion and religious practices including, but not limited to, Tantra. A multitude of aspects on the 9th house imparts differing patterns to the religion.
Jupiter may also be unconnected with writing abilities. That is a 3rd house attribute. With an airy third house and a strong association with a good Moon can lead to writing from imagination itself – even without Jupiter.
Many persons with inappropriate behaviours and aptitudes succeed in their current life and live through it without much problem. This is only the result of previous karmas. Their current karmas can show results in the future or they may be carried over to the next lives. Karma theory is highly complex.
The 9th house also represents Father. A debilitated 9th lord in Lagna is indicative of ill health of the father. W.r.t the 9th, many planets occupy the 7th (from 9th) which a marakasthana. Even the 2nd lord Sun is in the 7th and becomes a potent maraka. With so many marakas, death can occur early, specially with a debilitated 9th lord.
I have not been taught the use of 3rd house as Lagna for analysis. It is new to me.
TKC

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:56 am

ok thanks, yes my father did not live long enough,

Yes I am good at writing, we do publish scientific research papers in journals and I am also involved in teaching which I am extremely fond of be it chemistry or music or languages. I also love making presentations scientific and music related. I love astrology too.

You mean by the use of free will one can change the past good karmas into bad one for the future. You mean he might have balance of good karmas but this janma sins of his will be felt by him in future janmas.

But why should a good person become bad all of a sudden? He should go up the ladder.

Anyway it is very complex. However how do the planets which were strong for the same person due to his karmas change to bad in the next janma ie should not the planets ge t stronger with time?

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:11 am

Dev wrote: I do not understand this concept, say my relatives 3 of us have this debilitated jupiter but all three of us are god fearing and honest and one of them is learning vedas and writes articles too

I have a friend with debilitated Jupiter. The native excelled in studies, is God fearing (does poojas even when living alone abroad, knows how to make a lemon diya - which is not something I would expect our generation to know), takes excellent care of parents, is very ambitious regarding career and finances. But there is a twist - the native is strategically cunning. Not afraid to lie to get what they want. My friend's debilitated Jupiter sits without any conjunctions however.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:24 am

Nice Tandav that you have written about your friend with debilitated Jupiter. Is he having neechabhanga?
So being good in studies, God fearing, taking excellent care of parents are all characteristic of jupiter. Cunning nature would be due to some other planet. Share his information here I mean birth details if u can. It will help us to improve our astrological skills. :D

tandav wrote:
Dev wrote: I do not understand this concept, say my relatives 3 of us have this debilitated jupiter but all three of us are god fearing and honest and one of them is learning vedas and writes articles too
I have a friend with debilitated Jupiter. The native excelled in studies, is God fearing (does poojas even when living alone abroad, knows how to make a lemon diya - which is not something I would expect our generation to know), takes excellent care of parents, is very ambitious regarding career and finances. But there is a twist - the native is strategically cunning. Not afraid to lie to get what they want. My friend's debilitated Jupiter sits without any conjunctions however.

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:54 am

Hehe I can't :)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:17 am

OK but is he having neechabhanga. He must be having. I am not interested in his personal details but asking this only for understanding astrology.

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Lol jiiiiiiiiii, I don't know how to read neechbhanga :P Hehe okay let me try :D

1. Jupiter in Capricorn, 10th or kendra from chandra lagna.
2. Lord Saturn in Scorpio, 7th or kendra from chandra lagna.
3. Jupiter's exaltation sign Cancer's lord Moon, is exalted in Taurus.

This ought to be a neechbhanga Jupiter indeed. But still, I would not trust this person :P But then again, my moon is debilitated, I hardly trust anyone :P But i'm glad you asked me about neechbhanga, it made me learn about the concept.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:33 am

You are right. He has neechabhanga. But not trustworthy is not due to jupiter may be due to some other planet or planetary combination. Also neecha moon people dont trust others. Do u have neechabhanga? forgot ur chart.

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:32 am

I don't know ji. But given how emotional and super sensitive I am, I think my moon is downright debilitated. But I trust people, but only a handful. I wish I could be more relaxed and whimsical sometimes, but that doesn't happen so easily.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:36 pm

OK. Anyway I have neecha moon with bhanga and moon is in lagna kendra and has highest astavarga and shadbala and also neechabhanga. Moon is also in kemadruma yoga and also it is in mercury's star who is retrograde and exalted in navama. So is moon's dispositor mars exalted in rasi chart. But moon is krishnapaksha ekadesi, so in spite of being 9th lord he may not be considered yogakarak.

Anyway moon is matrukarak and I cannot think of anyone else being more important than my mother in my life.
Also I am very fair and also attractive and good looking(what most people said and say even now). I was also emotional and hypersensitive when young.
Once during Physics exam at college, I took the book to the college but someone took it without my knowledge, I could just not concentrate on the exam the next day and kept on thinking and crying due to this. Next day one boy came and gave me the book and said, he found it. Also I could not tolerate people making certain comments to which I was hypersensitive. I could never pardon them but of late I have changed somewhat since I realized people are so and we cannot be so sensitive, it will affect us. With experience and age, I have become less sensitive because we cannot control others and there is no point in being sensitive.

Anyway I do have qualities of mars and saturn, because mars is lagna lord exalted and saturn is in swakshetra wherein 7 planets including saturn are placed and rahu aspects them and so there is connection between 8 planets among the 9.

I am also good at languages. I am very fond of astrology and people do come often to me for readings though due to interest I try to tell them something and some people even go to the extent of calling me a good astrologer.
Music of course I am well talented apart from studies wherein I am a topper.
I also had fluctuating personality though in certain things I was always very static. So I probably had all qualities of moon and am in general satvik too but then moon dasa was the worst one in spite of being bhagya lord with highest astavarga, shadbala and being in neecha bhanga. That is the reason I feel astrology is so complex and we cannot predict easily when the horoscope is very complex.
Also we have terminologies like gandanta, pushkaramsa and so on, so when we club all these, like uchcha or neecha, friendly or enemy's house, aspect, conjunction, position in navamsa, gandanta, pushkaramsa, shadbala, astavarga, badhaka, maraka etc, and especially if there are conflicting individual results from these, then the summation is difficult to evaluate since we can not give quantitative values. For example a planet exalted is powerful and if it is in gandanta it is powerless. So what would be the net effect when the same planet is exalted and in gandanta. Of course, exaltation may be weakened due to its being not in exact exaltation degree but what effect would gandanta have? Also if 9th lord is in gandanta, 9th lord effect is lost, so we need the order of which gets predominance and so on.

Why I said all these are many of them are traits of moon and some of saturn and then mars.
Like I am very particular about vegetarianism and never could anyone change me though they made attempts.
I am very adamant about certain things and no one can influence. So different planets have their influence.
tandav wrote:I don't know ji. But given how emotional and super sensitive I am, I think my moon is downright debilitated. But I trust people, but only a handful. I wish I could be more relaxed and whimsical sometimes, but that doesn't happen so easily.

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:06 am

Wow you have 7 planets in Capricorn? Thats so uncommon. And explains why you are adamant and particular about certain things. For instance you are very fond of your mother, which is primarily the result of the neechbhanga moon in your lagna, however Shani dev was also very fond of Chhaya. Very interesting.

I have 2 planets in Capricorn and already im quite frugal, lol. With 7 planets you're probably very strict with finances. :D

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:58 am

A person nearby has 8 planets in Capricorn. He is a sculptor.

What exactly you mean by saying I am very strict with finances. Please clarify. You mean I am stingy or careful investor or make lot of money or what else?

i like to respond to a person continuously when he asks questions and I have answered. I feel it is not being curtius when I dont answer but many in this forum respond and then suddenly stop. I hate that attitude but that is how many behave and if
I find fault, I will have no friends.
tandav wrote:Wow you have 7 planets in Capricorn? Thats so uncommon. And explains why you are adamant and particular about certain things. For instance you are very fond of your mother, which is primarily the result of the neechbhanga moon in your lagna, however Shani dev was also very fond of Chhaya. Very interesting.

I have 2 planets in Capricorn and already im quite frugal, lol. With 7 planets you're probably very strict with finances. :D

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Jiiiii, by strict with finances, I meant you are very strict with how money is spent and invested. Hence being frugal. :) Which is okay, im quite frugal myself. Its beneficial in many ways.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:50 am

Yes you are right, I used to be too stingy but now I am not. About investments, I am not good at it and being frugal is right. :D Anyway I am not stingy anymore. I realised money is not everything. I was stingy more because my mom was a spendthrift.

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:33 pm

Hmm its not so much about money. Its more about acknowledging the fact that rainy days do exist and you will face one eventually. I try to remind myself this.