astrological reasons for being alcoholic

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Jan
Contributor
Contributor

Re: astrological reasons for being alcoholic

Post by Jan » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:18 am

astroboy wrote:
Amy Winehouse.jpg
Amy Jade Winehouse (14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011) was an English singer-songwriter known for her powerful deep contralto vocals and her eclectic mix of musical genres including R&B, soul and jazz. Winehouse's 2003 debut album, Frank, was critically successful in the UK and was nominated for the Mercury Prize. Her 2006 follow-up album, Back to Black, led to six Grammy Award nominations and five wins, tying the then record for the most wins by a female artist in a single night, and made Winehouse the first British female to win five Grammys, including three of the "Big Four": Best New Artist, Record of the Year and Song of the Year.

Amy Winehouse drank herself to death only hours after saying she was desperate to live because she still had so much to achieve.

The singer drank enough to stop her breathing and send her into a coma. Three empty vodka bottles were found near her body in her bedroom.

A pathologist who examined her said she had 416mg of alcohol per decilitre of blood – five times the legal drink-drive limit of 80mg. The inquest heard that 350mg was usually considered a fatal amount.

A doctor who treated the 27-year-old for her alcohol problem said she had repeatedly ignored warnings about the dangers of binge drinking. She was found dead in her flat in Camden, North London, on July 23 2010.
The nakshatra of Ashlesha is quite frequently involved in cases of drugs and alcoholic addiction I learned from my teacher.
It's shakti is 'The power to poison'

In Amy wienhaus case she have the lagna lord venus in ashlesha in conjunction with mars 7th lord.
her downfall was started with her love relationship with an addict who did get her on drugs.
So powerful symbolism here with the 1st and 7th lord in nakshatra of ashlesha.

She have also Rahu very close to her ascendent which is probably also related to her predicament.

From a hobby blog of mine with one entry each year in average :lol: :
http://bindustar.blogspot.com/2011/07/a ... -dead.html

Best regards

Amarnath

Post by Amarnath » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:14 am

Name- Sarnath Chakraborty
Dob- 9-01-1961
time,place- 4:35am, Mednipur,westbengal,India

Sir, please check his chart and tell me something about his alcoholism he is vry much addicted towards Alcohol,

he had a vry critical health issue. He drinks 3 - 4 times a day and his hangover creates a worst situation in public as well as family...

please let me some remedies that can be done to treat alcoholism ..

whole family was in tention due to him he also had a loan of 5-6 lakh in market

please reply waiting for usefull comments with remedies

Shrikanth
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shrikanth » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:31 am

Dear Amarnath,

I'm assuming the birth date as Jan 09, 1961 4:35a.
Ascendant is Scorpio (Vrischika) with lagna lord Ketu with Venus. Mars as the co-lord is placed weakly in the 8th.
This can bring about weak health constitution, physical pain, back aches etc.,

I see a unique combination of 3 strong benefics being afflicted by multiple malefics.
Jupiter is the 2nd lord (of face, mouth, food, consumption etc.,) with Saturn, Sun aspected by Mars and Rahu.
Note how closely these 4 planets are conjoined. This is a bad combination for Jupiter.
Venus is with Ketu aspected by Saturn.
Moon (partly benefic) is aspected by all 3 malefics Mars, Rahu and Saturn.

The native is currently running the period of Saturn from Oct 2010 and I'm assuming things got worse at this point.
Saturn is also his Atmakaraka and so can give immense upheavals, health concerns, financial issues.

Arudha Lagna is in Taurus - but based on malefic influences along 2/8 axis I'd reckon this guy would have major financial issues - more than what is perceivable. It can get worse.

Based on malefic influences on Jupiter - it would adversely affect the matters of health and also debt and finances (8th house). Due to affliction of Jupiter It would be highly recommended that this guy could use some spiritual guidance and thereby turn a leaf. See if he can provide services to a nearby temple or religious organization of his choice.

Shrikanth