Help deciding Lagna ....

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Help deciding Lagna ....

Post by GNE » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:30 am

Hello all,

I'm born with 1 degree Cancer lagna, based on the birth time from my parents.
They both seem very positive the time is correct and say they phoned and asked the hospital days after I was born to confirm it.
However when I read about Gemini lagna, and check my planet placements based on having a 28-29 degree gemini lagna, things seem to fit me just as well - perhaps better then cancer lagna.

I am wondering if there are certain questions about myself that would help determine which chart (cancer or gemini) to use.
Even though the birth time is "confirmed" , I've read that it's quite possible for clocks to be wrong or the hospital to have recorded the time a bit later then the actual first breath or moment of birth.
I was born prematurely ....so part of me sometimes thinks the panic the doctors had when I arrived, caused some delay in recording a birth time? maybe.

My birth details are:

April 15, 1985
11:06 am
Toronto, Canada (43.64° N, 79.40° W )

Looks wise, I am and have always been very slim, years ago I was officially "thin" and couldn't put on weight at all.
I have an oval face shape and larger forehead, but thick and full head of hair.
Bright eyes, but regular size I'd say. They don't appear too big or small.
People say I look like the actor "ryan gosling" when he was a bit younger. I have basically the same facial bone structure, but with different eyes (I think mine are a bit wider set then his).

Anything about my life that would help determine which lagna?
Is there a question that would make it obvious that It's one and not the other (between cancer and gemini) ?

For work, I've always been in the arts and currently working in film... mostly as a cameraman and video editor.
I've also been into writing since I was a kid, even writing stories since grade school.

Not into sports, though when I do play I generally play pretty well and am athletic. I just don't "care" for them.

No health problems ever besides a bad common cold.

I get along great with my parents. Both mother and father. I live at home with them and we get along like friends.
Am an only child.

as for events...the last major one was a huge argument and saying "goodbye" to my best friend in november-december 2009. We were friends for maybe about 8 years before that. We worked on films together and long story short, he quit and we never spoke again after that day. It was a major event, effecting many things and work projects for the next while.

Just mentioning it to see if Dasha periods around then help with the lagna.

I've not really been in a romance relationship....and no marriage or anything to help with Dasha timing.

Anyway,
would appreciate any help rectifying this. As it's becoming more annoying and confusing each day to try and read my chart, but with doubt of my lagna.

Thank you !

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Help deciding Lagna ....

Post by GNE » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:33 am

Any help?

Jan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jan » Tue May 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Hi gne

Gemini lagna seems interesting.

Mercury venus in pisces 10th house is strong indicator of creative imaginitive work.

Separation from friend Jupiter-Rahu
(rahu with 6L mars in 11th)

2nd lord moon in 9th
(good family relations)

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » Tue May 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Thank you for the reply Jan,

very good points you make there.

One thought I had recently was maybe seeing how the current transits or Sat-Sat dasha period I'm in could be affecting me, based on both lagna's...
what I mean is do you (or anyone else , if you don't. ) know what basic effects the transits of Rahu/Saturn through libra may be doing if in my 4th, versus in the 5th(if gemini lagna) house?

Maybe that would give a big hint as to which lagna I am...

But nevertheless,
thanks again for the reply.

I wish I had more major life events happen...like a marriage or something, that would make lagna rectification easier....

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » Tue May 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Forgot to add,

I remember it was June-July 2006, when I had a major step in my career. Made the first short film with a friend at his college(I didn't go there, but was allowed to help), I ended up basically taking over the project(the group allowed/voted for it basically) in secret without their teacher knowing and we made a film that won awards in the school (I however didn't take credit ....at the time it was okay, I just wanted my friend and his group to suceed), but it lead to my parents seeing my "talents" and funding my next project aswell as buying me my own camera. I started writing and working on other short films around then, meet more people, formed a small team of 4-5 friends...etc.

Not sure which antardasha I was running then (I know MD was Jupiter). ..

which lagna would make more sense for that?
D1 with gemini lagna puts 10th lord in 8th.....doesn't seem good, no ?

farhanthestar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by farhanthestar » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:58 am

even iam the same of u GNE :O

iam exactly shocked.
1 degree cancer but features are full of gemini. weight gaining is difficult.

lol