Bhava Sripati Chart for Lagna Sandhi people

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
bornhoaxer

Bhava Sripati Chart for Lagna Sandhi people

Post by bornhoaxer » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Dear all,

While there has been enough discussion on this topic, where emotions have run high-wherein, few people have taken an emotionally charged stand in completely discarded the Bhava Sripati chart-I still have a question based on the same, which is as follows-

What if a person is born with a majority of planets located at the end point of most signs in the rashi chart-i.e. above 20 degrees or in an extreme case of more than 25 degrees-in the case of this person, a majority of the planets would move in the bhava sripati chart-which is used quite frequently in north India where there is arab greek influence in the birth chart reading-with quite accurate results-what could be the reason of this accuracy? Apart from the usual reasons mentioned in the forum of the bhava-sripati chart being used to assess the house impact, and whether a rajyog might materialise or not-for people born in the border of two lagnas-logically, a bhava-sripati impact assessment may seem feasible-this coupled with the fact that in north India a bhava sripati chart is used as a base in some systems-like the one I have seen in Gujarat-makes it quite a debatable point.

Expert views on this subject are most welcome. I am using logic in my analysis-anything contrary to the same for the purpose of debate and discussion would be most useful.

bornhoaxer

Re: Bhava Sripati Chart for Lagna Sandhi people

Post by bornhoaxer » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:36 pm

Was the question inept or inappropriate or logically not sound-the third option definitely not being possible. Though I shouldn't be sounding over anxious, yet, I want to atleast get preliminary thoughts on the topic.

farhanthestar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Bhava Sripati Chart for Lagna Sandhi people

Post by farhanthestar » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:46 pm

brother,

iam lagna sandhi., i feel very difficult to find my exact lagna., please help me??

are der any books or software for lagna sandhi people?