Chitra or Swati..?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Chitra or Swati..?

Post by GNE » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:31 am

Hello all,
I'm posting this for my friend who noticed his birthtime rectification possibly changes his moon nakshatra from Chitra pada 4, into Swati pada 1. ...

we're having a hard time finding solid differences between each - well, of course there are lots of differences, but many attitude traits are things that he shares with both. I mean the sites we find seem too vague with descriptions, and nothing jumps out at us as...
so I'm wondering if any memebers here know some major differences between a Chitra born vs. swati born?
Maybe Appearance related things? (or just something that is undoubtedly one nakshatra or the other?)

Thanks for the help.

He doesn't want me sharing his birth chart....but we're more curious as to the differences between Chitra / Swati in a person, not so much asking to rectify his chart itself.

Thanks