The Birth Time Rectification Challenge

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

The Birth Time Rectification Challenge

Post by Vaughn Paul » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi Everyone,
I've got an idea to ask people to participate in a Birth Time Rectification challenge where participants with accurate birth times give me 10-15 dates of various life events, their birth data WITHOUT the time, plus their ascendant. The challenge is that I have to tell them what time they're born within a 5 minute range. I recently did this with a friend and got it right within 3 minutes. I want to commit to doing one of these per week for the rest of 2015 as a research project that perhaps could be used to help validate Jyotish as a predictive science. I'd actually like this to be a big project and do hundreds of these challenges but I thought I'd start by not biting off too much. Anyone interested in participating? I have a few requirements: 1) That the birth time is from a birth certificate. 2) The person is married, has children, has a college degree, and is residing in a foreign country. 3) At least 50% of the events are accurate to the exact day, the remaining can be accurate to the month. If interested please send me an email at [email protected] and then I'll send you an email back with instructions. I've kept having this idea to do this, so today I said why not start NOW!Yours in the Jyotir Vidya, Vaughn Paul

powerboss
Contributor
Contributor

Re: The Birth Time Rectification Challenge

Post by powerboss » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Amazing to know that somebody can do this so correctly. Good luck with your research.