Significance of birth time rectification

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Post Reply
LiveLikeBuddha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Significance of birth time rectification

Post by LiveLikeBuddha » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Hi all,

I was born in military hospital, india. My birth details are quite accurate. Its 11:55pm in the night. I want to know if should still get BTR done. I am 29 yrs old and still not married bcoz my horoscop does not match most of the times. I am born in moola nakshatra. I was suggested by someone to get my birth time rectified and see if padam can be changed. I am considering to get a btr, pending karma n marriage consultation done. I am a student, so little cautious of expenses. Hence I want to know if gettng btr done is really needed or not. I am ata stage in life where i need genuine answers and help.

I am not comfortqble sharing my birth details on public forum. So i will email it to the person who can answer this query to me.

Thanks n regards.



User avatar
Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 am
Location: Kurukshetra Haryana India

Re: Significance of birth time rectification

Post by Dr Neeraj » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:19 am

Dear LLB
Plz send me PM
God bless you
Neeraj

LiveLikeBuddha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Re: Significance of birth time rectification

Post by LiveLikeBuddha » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:57 pm

I am sorry but what is PM ??

User avatar
Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 am
Location: Kurukshetra Haryana India

Re: Significance of birth time rectification

Post by Dr Neeraj » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:07 am

Dear LLB
PL is Personal Message. Just below my name on Right hand side pane you'll find PM
Click on that and you can write to me.
God bless you
Neeaj

LiveLikeBuddha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Re: Significance of birth time rectification

Post by LiveLikeBuddha » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:16 am

Hi Dr Neeraj,

Probably "personal message" feature is not yet enabled for my userid. I will post my birth details here:
***********

Kindly let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks and Regards.
Last edited by LiveLikeBuddha on Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 1761
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Re: Significance of birth time rectification

Post by Lex » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:16 pm

LiveLikeBuddha wrote:Hi all,

I was born in military hospital, india. My birth details are quite accurate. Its 11:55pm in the night. I want to know if should still get BTR done. I am 29 yrs old and still not married bcoz my horoscop does not match most of the times. I am born in moola nakshatra. I was suggested by someone to get my birth time rectified and see if padam can be changed. I am considering to get a btr, pending karma n marriage consultation done. I am a student, so little cautious of expenses. Hence I want to know if gettng btr done is really needed or not. I am ata stage in life where i need genuine answers and help.

I am not comfortqble sharing my birth details on public forum. So i will email it to the person who can answer this query to me.

Thanks n regards.
Hi Military hospitals, doctors I know them very well, they are extremely clinical research minded, it will as per scope and duty of their work, so TOB should be correct.

Lets see, today is Tuesday, at the latitude I am in, the rising lagna , or lagna sputa cusp spreading from Dhanur till Kumbha till Dhanista nk, so Guru, sign lord ( Shani is co-lord or sign lord in lagna cusp), I am not fixing your lagna but Iam looking at your Chandra's longitude, Chandra in lagna sputa cusp but in Shani sign in own star or Shravanna,Shani today aspect Chandra, ( today Kuja in Chandra's star and Guru is deposited in sub of Chandra)
Today Ketu lording Guru's signand Guru aspect his own sign

You would have born on a Thursday or Saturday ? if it is so, than either Ravi should be in Dhanur ( in this case your month bor after 17th Dec till 30th Dec) or Shukra should be placed in Dhanur. If Ravi in Dhanur ( your lagna may be transiting from Karkata to Simha or Leo)... Let me lnow

It is clear your Chandra deposited in Guru's sign, as Ketu is stronger,
Chandra's longitude or Padam is 3rd padam, 9 deg 55 minutes 58 seconds

Let me know on above

If further details, you may connect with me through email address, click on avatar, or check with moderators, how to reach me on email.

LiveLikeBuddha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Re: Significance of birth time rectification

Post by LiveLikeBuddha » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:51 am

Thanks for your response.

Actually, I am born in Moola Nakshatra, Padam 1, Simha Lagna and Dhanu rashi. I was born on a Tuesday.

I don't know why marriage is getting delayed. But if there is any remedy you could tell Dr Neeraj, then I will be really grateful to you.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 1761
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Re: Significance of birth time rectification

Post by Lex » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Lex wrote:
LiveLikeBuddha wrote:Hi all,

I was born in military hospital, india. My birth details are quite accurate. Its 11:55pm in the night. I want to know if should still get BTR done. I am 29 yrs old and still not married bcoz my horoscop does not match most of the times. I am born in moola nakshatra. I was suggested by someone to get my birth time rectified and see if padam can be changed. I am considering to get a btr, pending karma n marriage consultation done. I am a student, so little cautious of expenses. Hence I want to know if gettng btr done is really needed or not. I am ata stage in life where i need genuine answers and help.

I am not comfortqble sharing my birth details on public forum. So i will email it to the person who can answer this query to me.

Thanks n regards.

Lets see, today is Tuesday, at the latitude I am in, the rising lagna , or lagna sputa cusp spreading from Dhanur till Kumbha till Dhanista nk, so Guru, sign lord ( Shani is co-lord or sign lord in lagna cusp), I am not fixing your lagna but Iam looking at your Chandra's longitude, Chandra in lagna sputa cusp but in Shani sign in own star or Shravanna,Shani today aspect Chandra, ( today Kuja in Chandra's star and Guru is deposited in sub of Chandra)
Today Ketu lording Guru's signand Guru aspect his own sign

You would have born on a Thursday or Saturday ? if it is so, than either Ravi should be in Dhanur ( in this case your month bor after 17th Dec till 30th Dec) or Shukra should be placed in Dhanur. If Ravi in Dhanur ( your lagna may be transiting from Karkata to Simha or Leo)... Let me lnow

It is clear your Chandra deposited in Guru's sign, as Ketu is stronger,
Chandra's longitude or Padam is 3rd padam, 9 deg 55 minutes 58 seconds

Let me know on above

If further details, you may connect with me through email address, click on avatar, or check with moderators, how to reach me on email.
LiveLikeBuddha wrote:Thanks for your response.

Actually, I am born in Moola Nakshatra, Padam 1, Simha Lagna and Dhanu rashi. I was born on a Tuesday.

I don't know why marriage is getting delayed. But if there is any remedy you could tell Dr Neeraj, then I will be really grateful to you.
So in your natal chart lagna/Chandra should be influenced by Kuja by aspect or by sub deposition and subsub should be Guru or Ravi or Shani, or even Kuja can be present in lagna/rasi

Hey, born in military hospital,you are concerned?

Select a K.P.Prashna number between 1 and 249 and email to me, I will tell you, is your marriage promised or not, if yes than when ?

Yesterday my ruling planets reveals, your Chandra has association with Shani, need to check Punarphoo?

LiveLikeBuddha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Re: Significance of birth time rectification

Post by LiveLikeBuddha » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:31 pm

What is punarphoo? Please explain. I am not satissfied with answers you gave. Its like some guess work. It was incorrect too. Its ok, I am closing this topic. Thanks for your comments.

LiveLikeBuddha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Re: Significance of birth time rectification

Post by LiveLikeBuddha » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi Moderator,


I have edited my previous post where my birth details were given. I have removed it completely. Please approve it.
I dont want tose details displayed anymore.

Thanks.

User avatar
Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 am
Location: Kurukshetra Haryana India

Re: Significance of birth time rectification

Post by Dr Neeraj » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:19 am

LiveLikeBuddha wrote:But if there is any remedy you could tell Dr Neeraj, then I will be really grateful to you.
Dear LLB
I've been taught that there is no such thing called remedies. Everyone has to bear the burden of their karma.
But this does not mean I'm claiming that there are no remedies. All I am saying is that I do not believe in them.
Yes, doing good karmas is always good for future lives.

But you may visit the section Remedial Measures and Spiritual Practices and post ur query there.
Learned members may help you.
God bless you
Neeraj

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest