What Brings Money to Life?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
catchrs
Contributor
Contributor

Re: What Brings Money to Life?

Post by catchrs » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:02 am

Thanks a ton Elipsis.
Much gratitude for such prompt reply!

tanmish

Post by tanmish » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:24 am

Hi catchrs,

Your horoscope looks very good - strong Malavya yoga with Venus in 10H Taurus, Budh-aditya yoga (Sun + mercury) in 11H Gemini, not only good because its Gemini but 11H is a natural upchaya house. And to top it all there's Gaja Kesari yoga (Jupiter, Moon in mutual kendras) and Vasumati yoga. By all indications, its a whopper of a chart!! Even though Venus MD won't happen till 2070, some effects may start to kick in from 2020 Ju-Ve, just as Ellipsis mentioned.

Your moon is also in wealth-giving Rohini nakshatra. I doubt you'll ever be short of money, with such favorable planets. If you check back with this forum in 10-15 years you'd probably report that you're rolling in riches and no place to hide your money :lol: Hope I'm not being too "speculative" and that others can confirm this. Your Lagna has Mars and Rahu on either side (Ashubh), but with fortitude and mental strength you can deal with that.

Much as I was expecting your hubby's chart is more of a counter-balance - Lagna Lord Venus is in 8H (not good), Sun is digbali in 10H but with Ketu and receives full-blast aspect of Saturn/Rahu from 4H. For him too, Sun is very strong and Jupiter has 55 (out of 60) ishtaphala, so both of these support and supplement your chart. This retrograde Ju in 3H is also in 7-7 direct aspect with Mars in 9H, forming Guru Mangal yog.

Amazingly, he too has GK yog, Vasumati and Budh-aditya among others...you as a couple confirm my observation that good people (charts) generally find, or end up with other good people (charts). and unfortunately the bad guys (charts) hook up with other bad ones. Maybe divine retribution for some past life karma?!

My practical advice - so long as you wear the pants in your family ( and if you don't, do it from now), all should be well. In other words, you must hold on to the "tijori ki chaabi" at all times. Not only cause this is kaliyug, and women need to retain as much control as possible, but because it'll be really important to make the wealth last into your old age.

Remember, goddess Lakshmi by nature is Chanchal (fleeting) quite unlike her husband Vishnu, who most of the time is relaxing or napping. :roll: So keep her tight to your chest and don't lose sight of her at any time!

Good luck,
Tanu

catchrs
Contributor
Contributor

Post by catchrs » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:41 am

Dear Tanu,

Your reply had us both smile ear to ear. Thanks so much for taking out time, and writing to us.
Deeply indebted! :)

The problem is the irregularity of money coming, and with me, money that is planning to come, somehow doesn't. It is like a project assuring me lots of money, either does not start or gets scrapped. I wonder if i am not doing something right or it is a test of my patience and strength (as you mentioned)?
All that you wrote makes me realize, in the larger picture, how small my concerns are! :)
Thanks a ton a again!

tanmish

Post by tanmish » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it. Its always good to be optimistic, even with all the stressors in life. Over the years, I've taught myself to see the glass half full, not half empty.

Lakshmi is not the pursuit and accumulation of material wealth, but the opportunity and ability to enjoy each and every moment of our lives on earth. Doesn't matter how much one has, how many zeroes in our bank balances but do we get to do what we really like and have a good time doing it, is key. For that, good health and luck are needed.

And you're right, the big picture is what matters... Life being subjective, its important to focus on quality experiences, not being measurement-oriented always, even though stupid media is constantly harping on money and wealth!!

Think about it - in 1 cosmic second, millions of species will have come and gone. Sun is 93 million miles away; sunlight when it reaches us, is 8 min. old!! Old man Saturn takes 30 earth-years for a full round of the zodiac. Slow, plodding, methodical saturn, ever so practical about everything, not in a hurry for anything.

And then there's Jupiter, OMG - always on the go! He's got things to do, promises to keep. Lots of stuff to learn, and wisdom to share. Jupiter, grantor of wishes, maker of fortunes... zipping around places, seeing new faces. 12 months in one sign, then he's gone. Astrology doesn't explains these stark differnces between the 2 outer heavyweights, with vastly different orbital speeds.

If only we got to enjoy the good things at Saturn's pace, whilst fast-forwarding the negative experiences at Jupiter's. Now thats a novel idea :idea: Planetary influences are undeniable yet hard to figure out in advance.

4.5 billion years have gone, another 4.5 billion to go. Suddenly one fine day Vishnu will wake up and say, "Jeez, i gotta give some rest to my son, the Sun. better call Shiva". And then the Tandav nritya and all that jazz and hoopla, Shiva's 3rd eye opening ... while at the same time, in a parallel universe, similar saga unfolding. Nothing matters in the final analysis as no one knows what the "end" will be like. Even Bollywood couldn't make such an endless movie :)

Not trying to be preachy but a moment of thanks each day for all that we have, and a thought, prayer, deed for those less fortunate, can go a long way.

TM

spranavshanker

Post by spranavshanker » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:36 pm

Last edited by spranavshanker on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

catchrs
Contributor
Contributor

Post by catchrs » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:39 am

[quote="tanmish"]Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it. Its always good to be optimistic, even with all the stressors in life. Over the years, I've taught myself to see the glass half full, not half empty.

Lakshmi is not the pursuit and accumulation of material wealth, but the opportunity and ability to enjoy each and every moment of our lives on earth. Doesn't matter how much one has, how many zeroes in our bank balances but do we get to do what we really like and have a good time doing it, is key. For that, good health and luck are needed.

And you're right, the big picture is what matters... Life being subjective, its important to focus on quality experiences, not being measurement-oriented always, even though stupid media is constantly harping on money and wealth!!

Think about it - in 1 cosmic second, millions of species will have come and gone. Sun is 93 million miles away; sunlight when it reaches us, is 8 min. old!! Old man Saturn takes 30 earth-years for a full round of the zodiac. Slow, plodding, methodical saturn, ever so practical about everything, not in a hurry for anything.

And then there's Jupiter, OMG - always on the go! He's got things to do, promises to keep. Lots of stuff to learn, and wisdom to share. Jupiter, grantor of wishes, maker of fortunes... zipping around places, seeing new faces. 12 months in one sign, then he's gone. Astrology doesn't explains these stark differnces between the 2 outer heavyweights, with vastly different orbital speeds.

If only we got to enjoy the good things at Saturn's pace, whilst fast-forwarding the negative experiences at Jupiter's. Now thats a novel idea :idea: Planetary influences are undeniable yet hard to figure out in advance.

4.5 billion years have gone, another 4.5 billion to go. Suddenly one fine day Vishnu will wake up and say, "Jeez, i gotta give some rest to my son, the Sun. better call Shiva". And then the Tandav nritya and all that jazz and hoopla, Shiva's 3rd eye opening ... while at the same time, in a parallel universe, similar saga unfolding. Nothing matters in the final analysis as no one knows what the "end" will be like. Even Bollywood couldn't make such an endless movie :)

Not trying to be preachy but a moment of thanks each day for all that we have, and a thought, prayer, deed for those less fortunate, can go a long way.

TM[/quote]

Thanks a ton for writing Tanu! :)
Will read this if I feel doubtful, ever again!

rudra28
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rudra28 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Last edited by rudra28 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:19 am

As per the current planetary positions good change will come very soon.

Regards
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

rudra28
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rudra28 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:51 am

Hi elpisis ji,

"As per the current planetary positions good change will come very soon."

Is that for me..