Newbie (mentally frustrated )

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Supreet
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Newbie (mentally frustrated )

Post by Supreet » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:05 am

Greetings to the Gurus,
My name is Supreet Kaur and am from India (delhi).
I won't say am in great trouble but its like people are trying to press the spring down to its elasticity. the things are seemingly going out of the way. My question is, we have debt to clear ,now my consideration is will we be successful in what we are planning? Our plan is to shift upper north India hopefully Punjab and we even checked the land in Punjab which recently opened a project for plots and etc. the problem is now my parent's consideration is to simply get away from my uncle even in less money, as we have to clear the debt till december 31,2014 and am very tensed regarding results of all this. Please i sincerely request to you please, please tell me will we prosper? And will our dreams fulfil? I do have high expectations but am not blind in dreaming. The details are below:
Last edited by Supreet on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Newbie (mentally frustrated )

Post by SWARNIM » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:20 am

As per my understanding of the problem narrated and analysing the father's chart, any such move should be favourable and successful, though with some initial problems of considerable magnitude. Regarding financial stability, the situation may take five more years before he has considerable gains and prosperity.

Supreet
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Newbie (mentally frustrated )

Post by Supreet » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Swarnim sir, thank you for spotting the light on the situation. One last thing i wanted to know, do you see in the charts that we will be able to build our own house in Punjab? Are their any chances? Am thinking to help my father in the new business. Will that be successful?