Financial stability and settlement

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kaponeh
Contributor
Contributor

Financial stability and settlement

Post by kaponeh » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:09 am

Dear members,

I am a regular reader of the posts and the remedies suggested , It is interesting to follow Astrology as a topic of study but it is so vast that you end up experimenting with your own chart. I have asked a few queries as well in different topics but seemingly my charts are a bit confusing like myself that I almost digress easily. Anyhow , I would like some insight from the 'learned' people on my financial charts and overall direction of settlement if you can please spare some time.. I have been in job for 11 years now which has been the whole focus for supporting my family, and I do have sufficient savings but that never helps in attaining the goals I plan for, I have been trying to buy a house/get married for like 3 years but nothing materializes , I move between india and abroad on job and am totally confused about where do I settle. Can you please suggest a direction for near term i.e. 2015 what should I focus upon because it seems to be like wasting my time on job as well as personal life when there is no sense of direction of belonging and I get into this anxious state every 6 months ruining up the other 6 months, do I lack focus or intent , anything you can suggest ?

thanks

kaponeh ( 9th Apr 82 , 16:20 , Amritsar)

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Financial stability and settlement

Post by karthik1984 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:04 am

Hi, mercury is very weak. Do remedies for mercury as it lords your income/ finances.

kaponeh
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Financial stability and settlement

Post by kaponeh » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:06 pm

[quote="karthik1984"]Hi, mercury is very weak. Do remedies for mercury as it lords your income/ finances.[/quote]
Dear sir ,

Do you see any changes in my charts for a foreign job or settlement