Fifth vs. Eighth House for inheritances and investments

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fifth vs. Eighth House for inheritances and investments

Post by elipsis » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:20 am

There will be setbacks until 2021 after that the journey will be smooth.

As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Hanish
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Hanish » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:35 am

Dear Elipsis,

Thanks for your time and analysis. I was really looking forward to find a career break and financial stability in coming jupiter transit in my lagna(leo) and my VenusMD starting later this year. But I guess miseries will continue untill 2021. But lets see how they roll.
Regards

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Helius » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:59 am

elipsis wrote:
pearlpearl wrote:Dear elipsis, thanks for the interesting discussion and points.

I dont have a planet both on the 5th and 8th houses and the 5th lord who is debilitated also gets Neecha Bhanga (also 10th lord) is with Mer in 9th house (Mer is the 6th and 9th lord who is exalted and retro) and with Sun the 8th house lord.

How will this effect the 5th house?

Now the 8th lord Sun [14* Virgo - Hasta] is hemmed between 6th and 10th lord venus [ 5* Virgo - Uttaraphal] + 6th and 9th lord Mer who is both exalted and retro [16* Virgo - Hasta] + sat 29* [Virgo - Chitra].

What effect does this have on the 8th house and the 8th lord?

Overall all these happens in the 9th house that also has Sat the 1st and 2nd lord [29* Virgo - Chitra].

I shall get the Mer Dasha with Ven AD by Sep 2016. Frm Sep 2015 its Dasha with Ket AD.

<DELETED>

Thanks and regards,
Pearlpearl
Dasa of Venus and Mercury won't be benefic since Venus isn't very strong but periods of Sun will be good. So when it comes to 8th house effects, Sun is well placed with Jupiter in Libra, this creates a good fortunes when Jupiter transits Leo, Virgo and Libra.

Regards
Thanks so much for your reply.

I think Sun 14* [Virgo - Hasta] is with venus 5* [Virgo - Uttaraphal] + Exalted & retro Mer 16* [Virgo - Hasta] + sat 29* [Virgo - Chitra] all 4 in 9th house Virgo?

So from now till 2018 when Jup in Leo, Virgo and Libra creates good fortunes?

Sounds promising as i want to focus more on creating a small scale business/industry either under me or as a partner with my would be spouse (no-idea right now) or atleast under the ownership of my would be spouse as guided by my chart.

Should i be careful when it comes to 8 house effects? Good effects?

Thanks and regards,
Pearlpearl
Last edited by Helios on Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:11 am

I am sure Jupiter creates fortunes but your expectations must be ground to reality and being careful about the 8th house is a sensible approach in my opinion.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Helius » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:38 am

elipsis wrote:I am sure Jupiter creates fortunes but your expectations must be ground to reality and being careful about the 8th house is a sensible approach in my opinion.
Sorry Elipsis, Ground reality? can you also please tell me wht exactly happens and what i should be careful about (does is mean the 8th house bring unwanted large inheritance which brings karma which is not mine so i need to be careful abt tht or is this related to gambling?).

Thanks.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am

Not talking about your chart here but 8th house normally brings sinful wealth which gets transferred through generations. Like winning property through disputes brings dissatisfaction of others so they might cause problems for you in the future births or to your children. All events of dissatisfaction leaves a karmic trail which compels human souls to take birth again to resolve it but comes with no guarantee that it'll get resolved.

Regards

Snr

Post by Snr » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:00 am

Last edited by Snr on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Helius » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:10 am

elipsis wrote:Not talking about your chart here but 8th house normally brings sinful wealth which gets transferred through generations. Like winning property through disputes brings dissatisfaction of others so they might cause problems for you in the future births or to your children. All events of dissatisfaction leaves a karmic trail which compels human souls to take birth again to resolve it but comes with no guarantee that it'll get resolved.

Regards
Yes, the 8th house if powerful could easily create such things even if done best to control... would i have such a situation or am i safe from the same as per my chart? Thanks.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:01 pm

I said being careful is a sensible thing to do regardless of whether or not you face any situation similar to what I mentioned.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Helius » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:09 am

elipsis wrote:I said being careful is a sensible thing to do regardless of whether or not you face any situation similar to what I mentioned.
Sure Elipsis, i shall be careful and do my best to not to get into the said situations. Thanks and regards, Pearlpearl

seeklight
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by seeklight » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:45 pm

Hi elipsis ji - I have debilitated retro Saturn in the 8th house (Virgo Asc) with no aspect on Sat. I am 45 yrs old and things mostly are bad in my life. Currently running Rahu-Sat dasa until Oct 2016. How does the monetary future look like for me.

Thanks
seeklight

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:24 pm

I can't say anything without the birth details.

Regards

seeklight
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by seeklight » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:10 am

My birth details are DOB: 11-Sep-1969, Place: Coimbatore, time: 7:00 am.

Thanks
seeklight

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:02 pm

Your financial situation will improve next year and also after 2021.

Regards

Hanish
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Hanish » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Dear Elipsis ji,

Do you see any chance of Job/PhD scholarship this year or anytime soon.? I am going through worst part of my life everybody is rejecting me in everything. Tbh I am feeling like leaving this world.
29/09/1986. 04:16AM, Balachaur Dist Nawanshahr Punjab India.
I would really appreciate your help in this matter.
Regards

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:50 am

Hanish, I think you should stay away from astrology for a while, since its having a negative effect on you.

nits
Contributor
Contributor

Post by nits » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:25 am

Dear Elipsis ji,

It will be great if u will elaborate my chart related to marriage,wealth,progeny & suitable business fields.
Thanks

DOB:-29.12.78 Time:-07:05 AM , Gondia(m.s.)

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Dear nits,

I am assuming you are unmarried, if so marriage is quite difficult for your chart. I don't see it happening any time soon so I recommend that you try searching for a partner on your own rather than waiting for the soul mate to show up. You must try your luck through matrimony websites, friends, acquaintances etc. By the time Jupiter transits last part of Virgo or first quarter of libra it should happen, but keep in mind that it won't happen on its own. In kaliyuga there is no such thing as total denial as you have the advantage of technology and connectivity (rahu)...so anything can happen if you strive for it.

As to business you'd do well in the field of pharmacy, herbal medicine, cosmetics, naturopathic products.

Regards

nits
Contributor
Contributor

Post by nits » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:09 am

Dear Elipsis ji,

Thanks for the reply.I have some more queries,please solve.

1.Which are the weak & benefecial planets which need to be strengthen ?
2.Can i become independent , like , wealth earning through my own additional startup?
3.Currently I work with my brother.Even though i am a thorough professional, i receive lesser attraction/attention from clients and its a big concern to come out of ?

Thanks

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:21 am

nits wrote:Dear Elipsis ji,

Thanks for the reply.I have some more queries,please solve.

1.Which are the weak & benefecial planets which need to be strengthen ?
Obviously, Venus is weak which is why marriage is getting delayed. Marriage would have strengthened venus.

2.Can i become independent , like , wealth earning through my own additional startup?
Yes, I've already mentioned the areas of strength in your chart.
3.Currently I work with my brother.Even though i am a thorough professional, i receive lesser attraction/attention from clients and its a big concern to come out of ?
Things will improve when you take independent decisions.

Chandrashekhor

Post by Chandrashekhor » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:41 am

Elipsis ji,
Could you please spend some of your valuable time to look at my chart and ans my following queries...
... when will i get good and stable job?
.... Any possibility of Government job?
.... Any possibility of immigration in foreign country?

24th October 1988
11.00AM
Chittagong, Bangladesh.